BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Detoxify and optimize scalp conditions for healthy, manageable hair with this gentle, Sulfate-free shampoo. Certified organic Shea Butter combines with exhilarating African Water Mint, Activated Charcoal, Ginger and Opuntia Extracts in a revitalizing formula that removes impurities and buildup while re-hydrating and soothing the hair and scalp.

Instructions:

Apply To Wet Hair And Work Into A Rich Lather.  Rinse With Warm Water.  Repeat As Needed.  Follow With Our Detox & Refresh Hair & Scalp Conditioner For Best Results.

Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Lsethionate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Menthol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Opuntia Ficus-lndica Flower Extract , Zingiber Officinalis Extract, Menthol, Aquatica Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Charcoal Powder.

• could I use this shampoo as a daily use shampoo or is it ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a shampoo with less chemicals those in t...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo keep your hair moisturized?1 Answers
Maria P.
Santo Domingo
Love the smell and the fresh sensation I feel while using this! I bought this at my local CVS and while you’re washing your hair you have this sensation of cooling and freshness that you didn’t know you need in your life lol. I have oily hair and this helps control the oiliness, totally recommend this
Amy H.
Franklin, MA
This is my new favorite shampoo! It lathers up a ton for a natural shampoo. The cooling and tingling sensation is amazing! It smells really minty too. It cleans really well without feeling like it’s stripping your hair. I love Shea Moisture because it’s incredibly affordable too as well as it being a charitable company. I will absolutely be buying this again and recommending it to everyone with ears! SheaMoisture African Water Mint & Ginger Detox Hair & Scalp Gentle Shampoo
katy e.
Waynesboro, VA
Holy moly I love this shampoo! I recently started the curly girl method so I went from using my Head and Shoulders for Dry scalp shampoo (because my scalp used to itch sooooo bad) to no shampoo at all. I could tell I still needed something to help calm my scalp so I found this guy. The mint smell is wonderful and feels so calm and cooling on my scalp. Now I use this about every 2-3 washes (instead of my As I Am Coconut Co-wash)  to remove build up and just give my scalp that extra care to prevent itching. Love it so much! And sulfate free is a Huge plus!
Alison S.
Bethlehem, PA
I love the scent of this shampoo! It’s so refreshing and even tingles the scalp. Nice and gentle but very effective. Has a great lather, too! My biggest con with it is it’s packaging, it can be hard to get every last drop out. But I would still buy this again!
Chelsea B.
This is hands down the BEST shampoo that I have ever used. I was experiencing dry scalp and had to condition and oil my scalp way too often. This shampoo not only cleans my scalp and leaves it feeling clean, but it removes product buildup beautifully! Not to mention the smell is amazing
Karly G.
This is great stuff just make sure when you’re washing it out that you have your head flipped upside down and don’t get it anywhere near your eyes because it’s soooo minty. It leaves your hair feeling so refreshed and clean. I would definitely recommend
Reagan V.
Toms River, NJ
This shampoo smells great, and really left my scalp feeling clean and refreshed. The tingling feeling it gives your scalp during the wash really makes you feel like you’re getting clean. Love that there are no sulfates as well!
Rachel M.
Grand Blanc,
I adore this product. It has a very mild sud that makes my hair feel clean without feeling stripped (I have 2b-3a hair depending on how it’s feeling). It has a lovely tingling sensation from the African mint. It prevents dandruff and scalp pruritus. The smell is minty (duh), but not overwhelming. It is thick, and a little goes a long way even in longer hair. Would recommend to anyone avoiding sulfates but need good scalp care or dandruff control.
Hannah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I really love this shampoo. I tend to have an oily scalp and I get buildup very easily. This calms down any itching and really cleans and clarifies my scalp. It can dry my hair out a little, so I don’t use it all the time. I hate the scent because I don’t really like mint, but it doesn’t last long and the shampoo works great for me so I deal with it. I would highly recommend this!
Shaniqua W.
Tampa, FL
I love Shea Moisture but this by far is my favorite shampoo. As a matter of fact, I need to pick up more! My scalp tends to always be itchy and inflamed and this shampoo always helps soothe. I love love love mint, and when I let it sit in my hair, I really get that cooling effect. This products also gently cleanses with stripping my hair of moisture. It's absolutely wonderful
Faith H.
Does this shampoo keep your hair moisturized?
Cecilia G.
Prospect Hts, IL
I am looking for a shampoo with less chemicals those in the market and I was recommended to use this brand. What are some of the benefits you have seen with the usage of this product and possibly some of the drawbacks? Thank you! info: I have unmanageable straight hair, that is damaged from using many hair products as well as it is brittle.
Tori K.
Nampa, ID
could I use this shampoo as a daily use shampoo or is it more of a once a week kind of product? if it's more like a once a week product what other shampoo could i use with it?
Darby S.
Does this really help the scalp? Does it make hair soft and manageable or strip the hair?
Carol J.
Has anyone used the leave in conditioner in this line?

back