BeautyBodyBody CareSheaMoisture
African Water Mint & Ginger Detox Bath, Body & Massage Oil

SheaMoisture African Water Mint & Ginger Detox Bath, Body & Massage Oil

This refreshing oil combines certified organic Shea Butter with African Water Mint & Ginger to rejuvenate skin with an invigorating scent.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture African Water Mint & Ginger Detox Bath, Body & Massage Oil!
Marybella B.
Huntsville, AL
With this amazing body oil I feel like I’ve had a spa my skin feels so smooth after using this and with the mint in the African water it gives me a little thing of that helps soothe my muscles I would definitely buy this again
Schkayla S.
durham
1,042 reviews
I love the way this makes my body feel the oil makes my body clear smooth I really love it I recommend it if you have you don’t have clear skin
April J.
Montclair
I really wanted to like this product but unfortunately it’s a hard pass for me. It was very minty. To the point it burned a little, was expensive, and my skin did not take well to it at all. I felt my skin was worse for using it.
Leslie P.
Biscayne Park, FL
Love this product the smell is sooooo good. I really enjoy this product. And so does my family
melaninbaee__ ‎.
muscat
I’m in loveeee with alll shea moisture products I use it for my curly hair I use it on my body and my face toooo ,Easy use , light on the skin ,hair , protects , makes your skin soooooftttttttttttt and superrrr moisturize . And it’s not costly ❤️❤️

Looking for your answer?