SheaMoisture African Water Mint and Ginger Detox Shea Butter Soap uploaded by naomiAugustine v.SheaMoisture African Water Mint and Ginger Detox Shea Butter Soap uploaded by Dajah J.SheaMoisture African Water Mint and Ginger Detox Shea Butter Soap uploaded by Dajah J.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Thoroughly wash away dirt and remove surface impurities with this detoxifying, yet gentle bar soap.  Certified organic Shea Butter, African Water Mint, Activated Charcoal, Ginger and Opuntia Extracts combine in this deep cleansing bar that helps re-balance skin.

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Gluconate, Titanium Dioxide, Ogranic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Petroselinum Sativum (Parsley) Leaf Powder, Mentha Aquatica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Ficus Indica Seed Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Charcoal Powder.

• How do you guys feel about this soap? I bought it to uncl...2 Answers
Aimee B.
Smells good and makes you feel really clean but it made me breakout. I think it’s the shea butter that clogs my pores which isn’t the product’s fault so I gave it 3 stars for the smell and size. Also tried the african black soap and the superfruit complex which also made me break out.
Ivette P.
New York
I've been using this soap for a few weeks now in an attempt to combat the acne on my face, chest, and back, and it seems to be working wonders. I'm not too fond of the smell but it doesn't stay and since I only use it in certain areas of my body it washes off just fine. I've found that this leaves my skin feeling refreshed and is a good alternative to some of the more harsher products I typically use on my face. So whenever I need a break from heavy acne treatments or just a quick refresher, this is the first thing I grab. I love it!
Michelle P.
Linden, NJ
I love the cleanliness that I get from using this soap what I will say is the mint is a little weird if a smell for me however it’s also what helps me know that this product is very natural for my skin
Courtney F.
Otsego, MN
I bought this from Target and this soap really surprised me. I wasn't expecting to love it as much as I do. My husband even really likes it, he wants me to buy more!! Super affordable and because of the size it lasts a long time. I don't normally use bar soap as I feel it leaves my skin feeling dry but this soap does not at all! It's simply awesome and super refreshing
Alexis A.
Santa Maria , CA
I decided to order this from Ulta when it was buy one get one half off and I am so glad that I did!! It can be strong if you have never used a minty wash before but it ended up really helping me relax and enjoy my shower!!
Patti J.
Mankato
I use this occasionally. It was the first shea moisture purchase I made and I liked it enough to purchase other products from the line. I love the soap but shea has other soaps I like more that I repurchase. I'd recommend.
Karen A.
This has a minty and refreshing smell which is great for late night baths. I use this when I want to relax and fall asleep quickly. I love the aromatherapy benefits and the skin benefits of this product.
Bernadette P.
Los Angeles, CA
This body soap is very refreshing to use. It smells very wonderful. It cleans my body very well and my skin feels great. I recommend for anyone who wants a cooling effect while showering.
Shari T.
Middletown, NY
I love love love this soap.The scent is amazing if you like fresh minty peppermint scents.My face wasn’t dry after using and it lasted pretty long.Good for oily skin and price was pretty decent.Buy Buy buy
Amina H.
Alexandria, VA
I bought this soap simply just because. I've been using for months and it doesn't seem like it's all that. It smells nice though. But the description they have on the back on the soap wrapping, doesn't really live up to the actual soap. It supposed to something for the skin, I don't fully remember, but it doesn't do it for me. The ONLY reason i'm still using this bar soap is because I want it gone and don't want to waste my money. I wouldn't recommend.
Jas. J.
How do you guys feel about this soap? I bought it to unclog my pores & acne prevention. So far it smells good but I just want to know if I’ll have any side effects or if it does change your face for the better lol.