SheaMoisture African Water Mint and Ginger Detox Shea Butter Soap uploaded by Dajah J.SheaMoisture African Water Mint and Ginger Detox Shea Butter Soap uploaded by Dajah J.SheaMoisture African Water Mint and Ginger Detox Shea Butter Soap uploaded by naomiAugustine v.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

African Water Mint Bar Soap - SheaMoisture's African Water Mint and Ginger Detox Bar Soap thoroughly washes away dirt and removes surface impurities . Certified organic Shea Butter, African Water Mint, Activated Charcoal, Ginger and Opuntia Extracts combine in this deep cleansing bar that helps re-balance skin.African Water Mint Rejuvenates and refreshes for an invigorating experience.Ginger Extract is loaded with antioxidants for healthier skin.Activated Charcoal absorbs oil and impurities to help detoxify and soothe.SheaMoisture's Story: Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was the Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced. Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912.Tested on the Tucker family for four generations.Never on animals. - African Water Mint Bar Soap

Patti J.
Mankato
I use this occasionally. It was the first shea moisture purchase I made and I liked it enough to purchase other products from the line. I love the soap but shea has other soaps I like more that I repurchase. I'd recommend.
naomiAugustine v.
New Bedford, MA
I love how the sheamoisture body soap smells and leaves my skin feeling I also like that they have a big verity of products to choose from. SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Bubble Bath & Body WashSheaMoisture African Water Mint and Ginger Detox Shea Butter Soap
Aissata D.
Wheeling , WV
Buy this you won't regret it. This soap is everything. It is so gentle yet keeping your skin clean and acne free. I get my soaps from CVS or Walmart. I would recommend it to any one it has a minty scent and keeps the body clean and fresh. This is my favorite
Emily C.
Springfield, MO
I like the smell a lot, and that the ingredients are fair trade and not tested on animals, however my skin felt dry after using. For something that is meant to be moisturizing it was very misleading.
Amina H.
Alexandria, VA
I bought this soap simply just because. I've been using for months and it doesn't seem like it's all that. It smells nice though. But the description they have on the back on the soap wrapping, doesn't really live up to the actual soap. It supposed to something for the skin, I don't fully remember, but it doesn't do it for me. The ONLY reason i'm still using this bar soap is because I want it gone and don't want to waste my money. I wouldn't recommend.
Alicia K.
I only use the Shea moisture bar soaps now. They moisturize my skin so well I don't even use as much lotion anymore. It leaves me clean and smelling good without irritating my skin or leaving a residue. It has little scrubby peices in it that gives me daily exfoliation as well. I've purchased 4 times now so I've only been using this for about 6-7 months and I don't plan on purchasing body washes anymore. Highly recommend
Leslie K.
I like the light scent & the clean feeling after I use it but It leaves my faces feeling squeaky & not the good kind .. My face can barely move . That feeling after you use a BAR of soap of course but I have used their black charcoal bar & it wasnt like that so I gave this a try & it was okay but not worth it .. I didn't see any results just good for a pick up when you leave all your skin care at home
Andrea R.
I love this for destressing after a long day at work. I also have this in the body scrub and it's great for a hot relaxing bath or a full body scrub. The smell is minty but not overwhelming and leaves you feeling smooth, clean and refreshed.
Dajah J.
One of my favorite bar soap especially during the summer. It leaves my skin feeling cleansed and moisturized & refreshing. If you have congested or dull skin this is definitely for you! It's like a deep cleaning bar with charcoal.
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
I love all of their bar of soaps, regardless of the scent.. they are all super hydrating. They leave your skin so soft and smelling so good. The only one I would not suggest to everyone is the African Black soap, as it is for Acne skin and over time it can be drying to the skin.....