BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Shave Butter Crème is designed for all skin types and formulated with African Black Soap, organic Shea Butter and healing oils of Coconut, Black Seed, Juniper and Willow Bark Extract. This luxurious shave butter, delivers the closest shave possible with no razor drag while healing ingrown hairs, razor bumps and skin discolorations.

African Black Soap, Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cascarilla Bark Extract, Vegetable Squalene, Jojoba Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Coconut Oil)*, Myristic Acid (Palm Oil), Coconut Oil, Willow Bark Extract, Vitamin A, Coconut Fatty Acids, Palm oil Fatty Acids, Vitamin E, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Vegetable Glycerine, Glycerine, Venzyl PCA, Alpha-Bisabolol (Chamomile Extract), Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Black Seed Oil, Juniper Oil, Essential Oil Blend.

Usage Instructions:

After Cleansing, Apply Directly To Face Or Scalp. A Little Goes A Long Way. Shave And Rinse With Warm Water To Open Pores. Pat Dry. Follow With Our After Shave Elixir Or Balm.

Kiara H.
Topeka, KS
My husband swears by this. Uses it every time he is going to pick up a razor. Its very gentle on the skin and has a nice scent. We picked this up at our local walmart. It's a bit pricey but he used to get bumps and ingrown hairs and he hasn't since so it's worth the money!
Brittany S.
Rancho Cucamonga
My boyfriend has sensitive skin and always gets razor bumps shaving his face, but this product is a life savor for him!! Very gentle on his skin and protects his skin from the razor.
Kinnesha B.
Bossier City, LA
I did not like this product. I did not notice any changes in my mild acne and this was drying. It left my skin feeling very weird. Like almost too squeaky clean if that makes any sense. The smell is nice though. It reminds me of bubblegum. Please BEWARE THIS SOAP STAINS EVERYTHING- showers, bathroom counters, the rag you use with it to clean yourself! I purchased a travel soap container to keep it in and would suggest you do not use any rags that you do not want to get stained black.
Stewart P.
As a shave cream alone, I'm not a huge fan of the product but when used as a pre-shave with a lathered shave soap, this stuff is awesome. I generally shave with a straight razor so this stuff doesn't give me the base I need to get a smooth shave. It does a better job with my wet/dry electric razor but does tend to clog it a bit. I was a bit disappointed in the scent because I love the smell of SheaMoisture's other products.
Izzy T.
Wesley Chapel
Have you ever felt a baby’s butt? Because this will make your legs feel even softer. I️ shave with this bar on anything on my body. This gives me flawless legs and moisture too. I’m super big on having moist skin. I️ hate having to apply mountains of lotion on my legs and arms when I️ have this bar that does the trick! Go to your local drug store and pick one of these up!
Leidy G.
Philadelphia
You know those days when you're just overly too tired to do your nightly makeup routine but don't want to sleep with makeup on? This product right here along with the African black soap are for those lazy days. So amazing and maybe a bit strong but perfect for when you want to quickly remove your makeup and wake up with amazing skin.
emily O.
Puyallup, WA
We lived in Uganda for a year, and our children used the African black soap from there. When we got home I bought this product from Amazon and we love it. We have used it multiple times now. It is gentle on your skin, but effectively helps you feel clean after using. I would recommend this product to others.
Katrina S.
Yonkers
Love this product do to the fact it's made specifically for African American. Definitely a good value and not expensive at all. It's clearing up my skin so I'm satisfied with the results that I'm receiving. There's nothing I can really say that will do this brand ,but keep making products and I will continue to buy.
Virginia T.
Fort worth
For my face being dry and oily ,to my surprise this product has done wonders to my skin . Feels soft oily free and has improved my acne to very little acne. I use this product on an every day basis as well my oldest son for his acne has worked wonders very pleased with this product.
Shannel H.
Tracy, CA
Great product! It usually works for all skin types. I know a lot of people who use black soap and have seen wonders done. Its very gentle to skin but cleans well! The only bad part is there is no real scent. I usually like soaps that have a fresh smell to them.
Nikki T.
Durham, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this product drying to the skin?
Jena H.
So do you used this as a shaving cream?