BY SHEAMOISTURE #15 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Shave Butter Crème is designed for all skin types and formulated with African Black Soap, organic Shea Butter and healing oils of Coconut, Black Seed, Juniper and Willow Bark Extract. This luxurious shave butter, delivers the closest shave possible with no razor drag while healing ingrown hairs, razor bumps and skin discolorations.

African Black Soap, Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cascarilla Bark Extract, Vegetable Squalene, Jojoba Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Coconut Oil)*, Myristic Acid (Palm Oil), Coconut Oil, Willow Bark Extract, Vitamin A, Coconut Fatty Acids, Palm oil Fatty Acids, Vitamin E, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Vegetable Glycerine, Glycerine, Venzyl PCA, Alpha-Bisabolol (Chamomile Extract), Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Black Seed Oil, Juniper Oil, Essential Oil Blend.

Usage Instructions:

After Cleansing, Apply Directly To Face Or Scalp. A Little Goes A Long Way. Shave And Rinse With Warm Water To Open Pores. Pat Dry. Follow With Our After Shave Elixir Or Balm.

Katrina S.
Yonkers
Love this product do to the fact it's made specifically for African American. Definitely a good value and not expensive at all. It's clearing up my skin so I'm satisfied with the results that I'm receiving. There's nothing I can really say that will do this brand ,but keep making products and I will continue to buy.
Kiara H.
Junction City, KS
My husband swears by this. Uses it every time he is going to pick up a razor. Its very gentle on the skin and has a nice scent. We picked this up at our local walmart. It's a bit pricey but he used to get bumps and ingrown hairs and he hasn't since so it's worth the money!
Chiara B.
West Orange, NJ
Shave butters are gods gift to this world as is. However this is my absolute favorite. It feels amaZing and my skin feels as soft as it has ever been. I purchased this online after it being suggested by my friend and would absolutely use this again.
Tyeema B.
Every product from this company is simply to die for. I love every product on this line. If I was rich, I would buy every single one . I have the shampoo, leave in conditioner , shea butter cream, edge control, etc. 100 percent greatness
jamera s.
indianapolls
I love anything shaemoisture and black soap and make my skin very nice and very soft it got rid of all of my acne and it made my skin feel like a baby I will be buying again it's just kind of expensive
Brittany S.
Rancho Cucamonga
My boyfriend has sensitive skin and always gets razor bumps shaving his face, but this product is a life savor for him!! Very gentle on his skin and protects his skin from the razor.
Jazmyn L.
Amarillo, TX
This product helps create that long lasting and close shave we all love! Helps exfoliate and smooth the skin during those hard shaves! Also reduces razor burn and nicks!
Kinnesha B.
Bossier City, LA
I did not like this product. I did not notice any changes in my mild acne and this was drying. It left my skin feeling very weird. Like almost too squeaky clean if that makes any sense. The smell is nice though. It reminds me of bubblegum. Please BEWARE THIS SOAP STAINS EVERYTHING- showers, bathroom counters, the rag you use with it to clean yourself! I purchased a travel soap container to keep it in and would suggest you do not use any rags that you do not want to get stained black.
Stewart P.
As a shave cream alone, I'm not a huge fan of the product but when used as a pre-shave with a lathered shave soap, this stuff is awesome. I generally shave with a straight razor so this stuff doesn't give me the base I need to get a smooth shave. It does a better job with my wet/dry electric razor but does tend to clog it a bit. I was a bit disappointed in the scent because I love the smell of SheaMoisture's other products.
Izzy T.
Wesley Chapel
Have you ever felt a baby’s butt? Because this will make your legs feel even softer. I️ shave with this bar on anything on my body. This gives me flawless legs and moisture too. I’m super big on having moist skin. I️ hate having to apply mountains of lotion on my legs and arms when I️ have this bar that does the trick! Go to your local drug store and pick one of these up!
Nikki T.
Durham, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this product drying to the skin?
Jena H.
So do you used this as a shaving cream?

back