2 colors available

BY SHEAMOISTURE

African Black Soap Shave Butter Creme.
Condition & protect.

Bobbie N.
Bobbie N.
Opa Locka, FL
After using this product I was knocked off my feet. I never thought I would get the type of results I was getting coming from a company the catered to woman. I mean we're talking about a shaving butter. It's great has you skin soft and moisturized you don't have to worry about it drying your skin out it fantastic.
Debora O.
Debora O.
The black soap is everything!!! Perfect for shaving as it reduces rashes and leaves skin smooth after shaving
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Red Lion, PA
I love this soap i use it to wash my face everyday and it works wonders from my redness
Kinnesha B.
Kinnesha B.
Bossier City, LA
I did not like this product. I did not notice any changes in my mild acne and this was drying. It left my skin feeling very weird. Like almost too squeaky clean if that makes any sense. The smell is nice though. It reminds me of bubblegum. Please BEWARE THIS SOAP STAINS EVERYTHING- showers, bathroom counters, the rag you use with it to clean yourself! I purchased a travel soap container to keep it in and would suggest you do not use any rags that you do not want to get stained black.
Stewart P.
Stewart P.
As a shave cream alone, I'm not a huge fan of the product but when used as a pre-shave with a lathered shave soap, this stuff is awesome. I generally shave with a straight razor so this stuff doesn't give me the base I need to get a smooth shave. It does a better job with my wet/dry electric razor but does tend to clog it a bit. I was a bit disappointed in the scent because I love the smell of SheaMoisture's other products.
Leidy G.
Leidy G.
Philadelphia
You know those days when you're just overly too tired to do your nightly makeup routine but don't want to sleep with makeup on? This product right here along with the African black soap are for those lazy days. So amazing and maybe a bit strong but perfect for when you want to quickly remove your makeup and wake up with amazing skin.
Delaney F.
Delaney F.
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
I love this product. It smells fantastic and it makes my legs extremely soft after shaving with it. The only reason I gave this 4 stars was because I found it clogged my razors a bit and I had to rinse them out more between strokes on my legs. Other than that it is an amazing product that I will probably purchase again.
emily O.
emily O.
Puyallup, WA
We lived in Uganda for a year, and our children used the African black soap from there. When we got home I bought this product from Amazon and we love it. We have used it multiple times now. It is gentle on your skin, but effectively helps you feel clean after using. I would recommend this product to others.
KT K.
KT K.
Gardner
I thought it was going to be better than it was for my skin. It felt nice and made me feel alright and very clean but kind of made my skin feel tight and I think made my forehead breakout which is really weird for me. I think it was just my skin though because it worked wonders on my friend's face.
Virginia T.
Virginia T.
Fort worth
For my face being dry and oily ,to my surprise this product has done wonders to my skin . Feels soft oily free and has improved my acne to very little acne. I use this product on an every day basis as well my oldest son for his acne has worked wonders very pleased with this product.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Durham, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product drying to the skin?
Jena H.
Jena H.
So do you used this as a shaving cream?