BY SHEAMOISTURE

African Black Soap Shave Butter Creme.
Condition & protect.

Bobbie N.
Opa Locka, FL
After using this product I was knocked off my feet. I never thought I would get the type of results I was getting coming from a company the catered to woman. I mean we're talking about a shaving butter. It's great has you skin soft and moisturized you don't have to worry about it drying your skin out it fantastic.
Crystal R.
Red Lion, PA
I love this soap i use it to wash my face everyday and it works wonders from my redness
Kiara H.
Fort Riley
My husband swears by this. Uses it every time he is going to pick up a razor. Its very gentle on the skin and has a nice scent. We picked this up at our local walmart. It's a bit pricey but he used to get bumps and ingrown hairs and he hasn't since so it's worth the money!
Shannel H.
Tracy, CA
Great product! It usually works for all skin types. I know a lot of people who use black soap and have seen wonders done. Its very gentle to skin but cleans well! The only bad part is there is no real scent. I usually like soaps that have a fresh smell to them.
Kinnesha B.
Bossier City, LA
I did not like this product. I did not notice any changes in my mild acne and this was drying. It left my skin feeling very weird. Like almost too squeaky clean if that makes any sense. The smell is nice though. It reminds me of bubblegum. Please BEWARE THIS SOAP STAINS EVERYTHING- showers, bathroom counters, the rag you use with it to clean yourself! I purchased a travel soap container to keep it in and would suggest you do not use any rags that you do not want to get stained black.
Izzy T.
Wesley Chapel
Have you ever felt a baby’s butt? Because this will make your legs feel even softer. I️ shave with this bar on anything on my body. This gives me flawless legs and moisture too. I’m super big on having moist skin. I️ hate having to apply mountains of lotion on my legs and arms when I️ have this bar that does the trick! Go to your local drug store and pick one of these up!
Debbie C.
South Boston
This Product was awesome! It left my skin super smooth without a greasy residue. My skin just enveloped the product like they were made for each other. I am a continuous buyer of Shea Moisture products especially this Shea butter. You will not be disappointed! This product may be slightly higher in price but it is worth it! You get what you pay for!
Delaney F.
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
I love this product. It smells fantastic and it makes my legs extremely soft after shaving with it. The only reason I gave this 4 stars was because I found it clogged my razors a bit and I had to rinse them out more between strokes on my legs. Other than that it is an amazing product that I will probably purchase again.
Katrina S.
Yonkers
Love this product do to the fact it's made specifically for African American. Definitely a good value and not expensive at all. It's clearing up my skin so I'm satisfied with the results that I'm receiving. There's nothing I can really say that will do this brand ,but keep making products and I will continue to buy.
emily O.
Puyallup, WA
We lived in Uganda for a year, and our children used the African black soap from there. When we got home I bought this product from Amazon and we love it. We have used it multiple times now. It is gentle on your skin, but effectively helps you feel clean after using. I would recommend this product to others.
Nikki T.
Durham, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product drying to the skin?
Jena H.
So do you used this as a shaving cream?