Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksSheaMoisture
African Black Soap Purification Masque

SheaMoisture African Black Soap Purification Masque

SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Purification Masque conditions hair while relieving dry, itchy scalp. This intensive treatment removes product buildup while strengthening hair by sealing in natural moisture.

Is this suitable for all skin types?
Does this product really help with face acne and dark spots ,does it make your face smooth ?
Start your review of SheaMoisture African Black Soap Purification Masque!
Eileen G.
I love the ingredients in this brand. The smell is also great. The prices are not bad. I find all the products at Target. I love that my hair feels better after use of anything I get. I plan to start using the hair mask on a regular basis for my curly hair.
Lii C.
Lexington, KY
This product did not live up to its claims on my hair and scalp. The dryness, itchiness, and flakiness, did not subside after continued use. I used the entire container and did not notice a difference in the condition of my hair and scalp as far as dryness was concerned. My hair did feel conditioned and detangle easier afterward. But the dryness was still there.
Eva T.
I tried this on my hair and didn't like it too much. I felt like it made my hair feel really dry then my natural hair tried to fix it and it became too oily. just my opinion though! I liked this brand in other products though.
lelene N.
I love it. I love it i love this masque so much. I have been using this masque on my hair for a long time. I buy them in bills thats how great it is. It works well for dry scalp
Suilen M.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I love shea moisture so much that even though I don’t like fragrances in my products this is the only company that I forgive and say well it smells so good to pass on I love how good they all smell and how effective these products are on delivering what they promise #SheaMoisture Not only do the products work but they smell and linger for a long time so even after washing your hair the next morning your hair will smell amazing even your skin on or the body special skin care and hair care products or smell amazing no matter how much I dislike fragrances is the one product that I can get by because of fragrances are not repugnant they are gentle and subtle and they come in our
Emily Y.
Meadville, PA
This mask is amazing. It makes my skin so soft, smooth, and helps even out the redness. Easy to apply and remove.
Lia A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an ok deep conditioner. I've used better but this is pretty good too. It's pretty inexpensive so I would probably repurchase
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
This is the one of the best hair care products I have ever used!! My hair is so thick its hard to get it silky and smooth but this does the trick!!
Jewel P.
I love love love this product! It leaves my hair looking and feeling shiny and soft. And I've experienced hair growth from using it!
Kalie Z.
Cedar Rapids, IA
saved my hair!! i got this at ulta and i love it. most amazing mask ever!! my hair was so dead and this saved it!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alissa M.
Covington , GA
il y a 2 ans
Alake T. il y a 2 ans
Yes it does! I have 3c curly hair and it made my hair impossible to detangle and really dry.