Ashley B.

I am familiar with this brand or products but who has actually seen results ? I have blemished skin & im looking for a toner that blends my skin tone all together, does anyone know if his product or any other product "blends" your skin tone ?

Christine P.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
1 year, 2 months ago
Not sure about helping with skin tone but I've been using the bar soap and this toner for just under a week and my acne has cleared so much.
Francesca R.
Francesca R.
1 year, 5 months ago
I'm not sure about the blending of skin tone but I have used this line before. I like the wash and toner for problem skin. I had to use a good hydrating serum with it. Currently I am using a green tea toner that is also good for problem skin.