SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner

SheaMoisture Toner for Problem Skin - African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner acts as a dual action astringent that removes impurities caused by bacteria and other factors that create an imbalance on the skin's surface. As an important part of our SheaMoisture skincare line featuring African black soap, we've designed this toner to be an aid that helps address specific skin problems associated with acne. Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Oil provide powerful deep cleansing for pores and Oat provides just enough exfoliation to slough away dead skin cells. After using our African Black Soap for skin, use this toner to effectively manage oil and shine without clogging pores. And because it contains rich certified organic Shea Butter and Shea Oil, it has moisturizing properties that control shine without drying out skin, creating a clean, matte finish. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.

Has anyone tried [product:sheamoisture-african-black-soap-clarifying-problem-skin-toner-42oz] and if so I’d love to know your opinion on it?
Thoughts on the [product:african-black-soap-problem-skin-toner] ?
I used to use this when it had a different packaging then it was discontinued for a while before they brought it back. If anyone has tried this "new" product and previously used the old one would you say there's a difference?
Start your review of SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner!
Cara W.
Camden, SC
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner uploaded by Cara W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok I don’t really know too much of what this miracle spray does but a friend recommended it to me when I told her about my thick thighs chafing lol. I spray some on a cotton ball and rub it in and it leaves my skin feeling healed.
Adina M.
Santa Rosa, CA
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner uploaded by Adina M.
I used this toner for my morning skincare routine and here and there for my nighttime skincare routine for the past 3 weeks. What I observed is that my skin cleared out and it looks better. It also has a nice finish. I don’t really like the pump, but other than that I think it’s a great product and I will definitely purchase it again!
Marissa P.
Pensacola, FL
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner uploaded by Marissa P.
I recieved this free sample in my Voxbox. I have never used toner before so I was shocked by how much I like this one. I could see the differences within days and my pores were smaller. My face was refreshed and hydrated. It doesn't smell the best to me, but it gets the job done. I would definitely reccomend going out and buying this product.
Emily A.
Reno, NV
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner uploaded by Emily A.
I am very satisfied with this toner. I’m so glad there is no alcohol in the ingredients here... unfortunately one of Shea Moistures other toners has alcohol as the second ingredient, but i was so happy when I got this product! I have not had any breakouts at all since using this toner for about a week (which is pretty good for me!). I use once a day, I’m not sure if I would use this twice a day as my other toner is more moisturizing, but I may test it out. I just spray this on a cotton pad after cleansing but before putting on other serums, and it totally wipes off all the extra dirt and grime missed from cleansing. I’m definitely a fan of this toner and excited to see how it affects my skin long term.
Krista S.
Napa, CA
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner uploaded by Krista S.
Purchased at: Target
Bought this brand after I used a different one that caused my pores more problems than before. After a week the irritated pores started to heal an go back to normal. There's still a good bit of damage that needs to heal but I feel I'm on the right track. I switch between the African black soap an the daily hydration. I bought 9 products with in the brand an my skin seems to love all of them. Not to mention it smells so good. Very happy an ready to purchase more from them.
Gabby G.
Hemet, CA
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner uploaded by Gabby G.
I’ve never tried a spray toner before but I’m a big fan of this product. I’ve been using it with the foaming face wash and it really soothes my skin, helps with inflammation and redness around breakouts
Holly H.
Amherst, MA
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner uploaded by Holly H.
I haven’t tried this for that long and I’ve only been using this in the morning (I use The Ordinary Glycolic Acid toner at night) but so far my skin seems to be reacting well - no issues with dryness/oiliness or new breakouts. I’m not sure how the spray dispenser will last and you do have to shake the bottle prior to spraying.
Mino S.
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner uploaded by Mino S.
Love this product for my acne prone skin it evens out my skin tone and is the best thing that I’ve been using for the past four years. It can irritate the skin a little bit but it is a toner. Would suggest to anyone trying to even out their skin tone.
Tammy A.
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner uploaded by Tammy A.
Some girl gave this to me for my birthday. I haven’t seen any difference in my face since Ive been using it. I just use it so I can finish it.SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner
Garima C.
Danville, PA
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner uploaded by Garima C.
This toner feels great on my skin and it contains salicylic acid so it controls acne as well. I have been using it for two weeks and it has shown pretty good results!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittany H.
Leland, NC
toun T.
Yonkers, NY
il y a un an
Jessica G. il y a un an
I like it. The only problem I have is the spray applicator. I just screw off the top and use it that way