BY SHEAMOISTURE

SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Wash & Scrub gently exfoliates and cleanses while helping to control breakouts. Helps absorb excess oil and detoxify skin. Leaves skin refreshed and clearer looking.

No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Paraffin, No Mineral Oil, No DEA, No Petroleum, No Formaldehyde, No Propylene

• I have been looking for a new face wash that helps with oily skin...5 Answers
  • Does anyone use this daily? The product says to use twice a week ...6 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this, but I'm curious because it's a scr...4 Answers
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I got this product in the Shea Moisture acne control kit I got for Christmas. I use this face scrub twice a week to help with redness and acne. I don't have oily skin but, this product diesn't dry out my skin. Since I started using this product the redness has started ti fade and my pores are getting smaller. This face wash is super gentle and doesn't irritate my skin either. I've also noticed fewer break outs.
London 💋.
Normal, IL
I️ love this exfoliant! I️t gives a good clean along with the scrub. I️t isn’t overly hard to get off which is a huge plus for me. I️ hate exfoliating my face thinking I️ got all the little beads off only to discover some in a crease on my face. 🙄 I️ definitely plan to buy more! Soon actually 😭 I’m running low.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
This stuff is awesome for anyone who struggles with eczema or persistent problem spots on their skin. It is almost magical in that sense, really. It has a pleasant but not overwhelming smell. Be cautious though, because it’s very easy for this stuff to dry out your skin and exasperate your skin troubles!
Matt R.
CMCH, NJ
This brand’s African black soap line is a miracle worker, I mainly use their bar soap though. This particular product doesn’t do it for me as much as the actual soap. The smell is a bit off putting and I’ve noticed it leaves a strange residue after. The exfoliating element in it is really nice though.
Cascade W.
Pittsburgh, PA
My skin is sensitive and dry and also tends to break out so it’s very hard to find a product that won’t upset it and actually soothe my skin. But surprisingly this mask helped to calm down my skin and made its soooo sooo soft as well. I used it two times a week and even then it didn’t cause any problems. I definitely recommend :)
Gabriela M.
Orefield
This product helped to get rid of the pesky blackheads. This product I also believe is a huge part of prevention in my face care routine. It clears my pores so they don’t get clogged so I don’t get blemishes, that i need to buy more products to fix, in the first place.
Monica S.
Milwaukee, WI
My boyfriend loves this face scrub! It helps balance his/our combo oily acne prob skin. Unfortunately this isnt my favorite. The product itself is great, but I personally like a cleanser to leave my face feeling sqeauky clean and refreshed. I found this product to leave kind of an oily/mosturizer feel to the skin after washing my face with it. If that's something you're looking for in a cleanser, I'd go for this one.
Arlys M.
Ogden, Ut
I have acne so I’ve been looking for a product that helps it to calm down. I know that to get rid of acne it has to do with what you eat. But this soap really worked. After I finished this trial I went and bought the bar soap at Target! And it’s only $5!
Jennyfer D.
Harlingen , TX
The best fave wash ever! Leaves skin a little dry but definitely clears out the pores and gets rid of may breakouts. Very glad I got to tees out this product I even went to buy it! Definitely use with a moisturizer if not the skin will be really dry.
Anthea C.
Kennebunkport, ME
This product is literally a life changer. The bad soap is amazing as well. This is the only product that works for my oily and acne prone skin. I recommend this to anyone of all ages this is simply amazing and so reasonably priced.
Ariana E.
Fort Worth, TX
Does anyone use this daily? The product says to use twice a week but I need a facial cleanser this gentle to use daily. If you've used daily what were your results? If not, what would you recommend to use daily instead or on the other days? Also, does anyone use it twice a day?
Felicia T.
Little Elm, TX
I have been looking for a new face wash that helps with oily skin. would this face wash help with that?
Suzanne M.
Macedon, NY
I've been wanting to try this, but I'm curious because it's a scrub is it rough at all? I have super sensitive skin and scrubs usually irritate it a lot.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I see these at my job a lot, but has anyone purchased these? If so are they worth the purchase ?
Isabel L.
Riverside, CA
I have been wanting to try this product out, but i am a little iffy about it. How well does this clear up skin?