BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Wash & Scrub - SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Problem Skin gentle facial exfoliator provides instant resurfacing benefits while helping to control breakouts. Helps absorb impurities, control excess oil and detoxify skin. Leaves skin calm, refreshed and clearer looking.SheaMoisture's StorySofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was the Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably ProducedPioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912.Tested on the Tucker family for four generations. Never on animals. - African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Wash & Scrub

SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Wash & Scrub
  • "I have been struggling with acne for around 5 or 6 years now. I have moderate acne and have tried so many products such as proactive, proactive plus, Clearasil, doxycyline (a pill I was taking for acne, prescribed by a dermatologist), Clearasil, etc. It would maybe work for a little bit but nothing long lasting. I started using this a month or so ago! It has been perfect. I have sensitive skin and this scrub is not harsh or irritating at all, smells great, and you can feel it working. I've already noticed great improvements, and its extremely affordable! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!" in 44 reviews
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this face wash just as much as the toner & mask I just reviewed. This Black African soap clarifying facial wash and scrub contains: Tamarind oil & Tea Tree extract. The Black African soap works to clarify oily skin and combat blemishes while the tamarind extract acts an astringent that exfoliates and also brighten skin.. and last but not least the tea tree oil balances and soothes skin. All these natural ingredients together work wonders on acne prone skin. It has a natural, clay like smell (just as the face mask does) and the exfoliating beads in this creamy facewash are gentle enough to use on a daily basis. After one use my skin felt soft and refreshed, and after about two weeks of useage my skin was completely clear. Between the facewash and the SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Mask that I use twice a week... My skin looked like new. No blemishes & I had a bright, healthy glow to my skin. SheaMoistire's acne line of products are amazing, and you will definitely get the results you are looking for.
Dani P.
I think it's an ok product. It's not a harsh product, so if you have really sensitive skin, then it's going to work for you, but I feel I don't see results like I want. I have combination/dry skin, and eczema on top of that, so it doesn't irritate my skin, but at the same time it doesn't help my dry patches either
AnnaBelle S.
Simi Valley, CA
Purchased at: Target
I really love this face wash! It is M A G I C. It lasts forever and it makes your skin look and feel amazing. After just one use there is a noticeable difference. I believe the best time to use this is at night and to put on a heavy moisturizer and it leaves your skin (a good kind) of glowy.
Erin C.
Saint Clair
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a pretty good face wash. It’s not too harsh that it irritates my sensitive skin but it doesn’t exfoliate. I use it along with an exfoliater once a week. The combination works really well for me. I like this face wash it does it’s job and cleanses my face.
Brittney C.
Palm bay, FL
I use this product every single day for my sensitive skin, it gently exfoliates and doesn’t dry my face out! To finish it off I top it off with their coconut oil moisturizer. I definitely recommend this brand to everyone!
Kierra D.
Lobelville, TN
Although I didn’t feel like this got rid of the my acne as it claims to stop breakouts (I have stubborn acne either way). The claims to skin resurfacing and oil control I could definitely say are true every time I used this product I came out feeling like I had new skin. My skin would feel so soft and clean. It is also very gentle on the skin. I have sensitive skin so face washes with strong scents or just certain chemicals will burn my face and cover it with welts. If you are someone with sensitive skin looking for a great gentle exfoliation I would recommend this product or just other African Black Soap products.
Lindsay M.
Freehold, NJ
Love this scrub! I use it once or twice a week and it really helps keep acne under control. I also feel comfortable using this product because it isn’t filled with unnecessary chemicals and additives.
Makenzie S.
Tacoma
This is another great product at an extreamly affordable price Shea Moisture has to offer! I love how clean it makes my skin feel with the gentle exfoliator and Kaolin Clay! I have only bought one so far just because I haven't had to buy another one because I only use it about once or twice a week as a routine exfoliator.  As soon as its gone I will be buying another! I reccomend for all skin types its just a really good cleanser all around. ( it would be great for marketing purposes to add that there is Kaolin Clay in the product bigger in the product title such as the tamarind extract and tea tree oil I asked another person and they said that they would be more likely to buy it on a shelve if they saw that)
Tiffany M.
Grants pass
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this, Most face scrub products dry out my face but not this one. my face feels so refreshing and clean. Omg my face feels soft and moisturize. Can’t ask for a better product with this price.
alexandra l.
Austin
This is my favorite affordable exfoliant scrub. I apply it about every time I shower and I definitely see a correlation between clearer skin and my use of this product. Just be sure to follow up with a good moisturizer and you’re good to go.
Ariana E.
Fort Worth, TX
Does anyone use this daily? The product says to use twice a week but I need a facial cleanser this gentle to use daily. If you've used daily what were your results? If not, what would you recommend to use daily instead or on the other days? Also, does anyone use it twice a day?
Felicia T.
I have been looking for a new face wash that helps with oily skin. would this face wash help with that?
Suzanne M.
MACEDON, NY
I've been wanting to try this, but I'm curious because it's a scrub is it rough at all? I have super sensitive skin and scrubs usually irritate it a lot.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I see these at my job a lot, but has anyone purchased these? If so are they worth the purchase ?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Hi guys! How is the scent? Is it very exfoliating? Can you purchase in store?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.