SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Mask

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Problem Skin Mask deeply cleanses by drawing out impurities and absorbing excess oil. Helps refine skin while addressing problems associated with acne. Skin feels clean and refreshed. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.

Deionized Water, Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay, African Black Soap, Simmondia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Sulfur, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Butyl Avocadate (Avocado), Willow Bark Extract, Glycerine, Benzyl Pca, Salicylic Acid, Phytosterols, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B-5), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Bisabolol (Chamomile), Tea Tree Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Extract, Olea Europea (Olive) Oil, Spearmint Oil, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil.

Usage Instructions:

Cleanse face with African Black Soap and Plantain enzyme Facial Cleanser. Smooth onto pat-dried face with your fingertips. Leave for 5 to 10 minutes (mask will not dry). Then rinse off with clean, warm water and pat skin dry. Use once or twice per week after cleansing.

How well does this mask work? The body soap bar is amazing, wondering if this is up to par.
How does this compare to Cantu ??
Start your review of SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...than 2 or 3 times a week though, it would make the skin around my nose sensitive. ” in 233 reviews
Glade Spring, VA
Before I purchased black soap I was sceptical about it. But I finally ordered some and it worked really well it made me skin super smooth and less break outs.
It was alright but it wasn't the product for me personally. I gave it to a friend and she loved it, so this is my only reason for giving this product 3 stars.
Tolleson, AZ
This facial mask works amazing on all skin types. I have oily skin and it doesn't make me even more oily. And it also moisturizes at the same time when using!
This product made my face feel very clean. I'm not crazy about the smell, so I don't use it very often. I don't really see a noticeable difference in my skin.
This really makes your skin feel refreshing. I really like how easily it is to apply and remove. It does not cost much but it is well worth what is does cost.
cleared my face in one night gave me an amazing clear tone and i didn't wear makeup to school the next day and everyone at my school starting using and loving
Waltham, MA
I didn't feel like this mask worked as well as I thought it would have. This product is not too pricey so I will keep the item, but I don't expect any results.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Ideal to correct my skin flaws and I love the nature of the product. I've been using this mask pre and post pregnancy and I am very satisfied with the results.
Davie, FL
I love this product. I order mine when they are on sale at Ulta & I can't get enough of it. I usually dont like masks but this one makes my skin feel amazing!
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This mask is awesome! It leaves my face feeling clean, and fresh. It helps reduce any blemishes or red spots due to allergic reactions to certain makeup I use.

193 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...