Skin CareBody CareSheaMoisture
African Black Soap In-Shower Body Conditioner

SheaMoisture African Black Soap In-Shower Body Conditioner

Deeply calm and soothe extremely dry skin with this African Black Soap In-Shower Body Conditioner. Purifying African Black Soap and cooling Aloe work together to create an in-shower moisturizer that is both hydrating and nourishing, leaving problem skin clean, soft and refreshed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture African Black Soap In-Shower Body Conditioner!
Kathleen A.
burton
I have dry skin and psoriasis so I am always trying to find products to help. I am so glad I found this body conditioner! I use it after I shave my legs and it adds so much moisture to my skin. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Ellen H.
York
Purchased at: ULTA
I find this product to be a more budget-friendly alternative to my beloved LUSH Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner. Although it lacks the intoxicating fragrance, it effectively moisturizes the body; I only follow with a lightweight moisturizer, like CeraVe, in the really cold winter months.
Brigette L.
Chicago
I love the idea of in-shower moisturizers but I hate mineral oil and petroleum in my skincare so I can’t use the olay, nivea or jergens versions. Even the eucerin one has it. Sad. So I am on a quest to find a good natural one. I was so hopeful this would be it. I got the coconut oil one- white label. It didn’t have a strong scent which I loved because I hate smelling like artificial fragrance. It has a great creamy texture and went on like butter. I was thinking, “this is gonna be great “ But the test of any in shower lotion is how your skin feels after you dry off and that’s where this failed miserably. My skin felt dry with like a slight oily film. Not the business. I even tried using it after a shower oil body wash and it was still No bueno. It did however make a great shaving cream (lots of slip) and I liked using it with my Cell-U-Cup, again because of the slip. Sadly I wouldn’t buy this again or recommend it. My search continues.

Looking for your answer?