BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Cruelty Free
  • Certified Organic Ingredients
  • Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced
  • Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912
  • Tested on our family for four generations. Never on animals.

African black soap, shea butter*, deionized water, sodium lauroyl lactylate (coconut oil)*, glycerine, kaolin clay, cetyl alcohol, myristyl alcohol, potassium hydroxide, mango oil, myristic acid (palm oil), coconut fatty acids, polysorbate, jojoba beads, black seed oil, willowbark extract, alpha bisabolol (chamomile extract), essential oil blend, salicylic acid, sodium lactate, rosemary extract, japanese honeysuckle extract.

• I love Shea Moisture products, but I have never seen this...1 Answers
  • Where I can find this in Brazil?1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? Is it in Walmart? 4 Answers
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Facial Wash and Scrub
  • "I LOVE this! I don't have a bad thing to say. I wasn't expecting much, but was blown away! My skin is silky soft, and I feel like I got a deep clean. The exfoliant was not abrasive at all. I see other reviewers complaining of burning but I have sensitive skin and I'd not experience that at all - if anything I felt like this was soothing." in 7 reviews
Daekwan J.
Essex, MD
I highly recommend using SheaMoisture African Black Soap Facial Wash & Scrub Beard Lifter especially if you have facial hair! My skin get's really dry underneath my facial hair, but using this allows me to get a deeper clean and also makes my facial hair/beard cleaner and darker in away. It seems like it gives it a little color.
Carrigan C.
Huntsville, AL
This is the absolute best. The smell is so good. It makes my skin feel nice and it’s inexpensive but very effective. So please next time you walk past this buy it you won’t be disappointed! Would defiantly recommend
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
It cleaned my face but it burned terribly and did not smell very pleasant. I experience a little bit of irritation with other shea moisture products, but nothing this extreme. I do not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. I received this product free for review and all opinions are my own.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
I'm not sure how I feel about this scrub. It does what it is meant to do with is to exfoliate the skin and it does that. But I cannot get over the scent. I find that it's peppery and I only reach for this in the shower when I know I can wash it off immediately. To be honest, I prefer using the Shea Moisture Black Soap bar with my clarisonic for better results. Also the regular black soap has a less offensive smell.
D B.
My husband is African American and he loves this wash!  He works outdoors, so his face is constantly exposed to the elements.  This product keeps his face clean and soft.  Our family is a big fan of SheaMoisture, so we use their facial and hair products.  Their products do not disappoint, and this facial wash is no exception!
Jacky M.
Gainesville
Ever since buying this produc my skin cleared up quickly! It makes my face so smooth and it’s easy to use. I use it all the time and it makes me feel clean I would definitely repurchase and recommend to a friend. It’s such a great product that I don’t regret buying
Jamie H.
ARDMORE, OK
My husband uses this and he says it's literally the only things he loves to use on his face and beard. He works in a warehouse and was going through face was like crazy. He said he loves the smells and that it only takes a small amount to get his skin clean the 1st time without having to clean it again and again.
Hannah S.
Baltimore
When it comes to products saying natural African black soap I don't keep an open mind but with shea moisture it's 100% African black soap and I appreciate that.You can get it from Ulta beauty it's harsh for your skin it's very gentle but works very hard.
Sammie A.
I absolutely love this face wash I just wish it came in a bigger bottle and it was more affordable. It cleaned by face super nice and didn't sting or anything when I used it. Very effective for the money i spend. Definitely recommend it as good face wash!
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have extremely temperamental, sensitive skin. Not only do I suffer greatly from a rare form of eczema, but I am very acne prone as well. This is one of the only bar soaps that has not irritated my skin! I don't get that tight, dry, rubbery feeling like I do with most other bar soaps. It smells faintly of bubblegum, which is strange, but it doesn't stick around once you exit the bath/shower. It has majorly cleared up my blemish-prone back and shoulders, and even my chest and face! I've also struggled with cystic blemishes on my chest and this cleared them right up! It comes in a HUGE bar too, I suggest cutting it into three or you'll waste a tom of product. For only $4.99 at Ulta, I think this is an amazing deal, given all the benefits!

CONS: It stains the entire tub black, so you'll need to wash the tub once you're done. Also, it rinses away a bit gummy (?), so I find that it has actually been backing up my drain quite a bit.
Tamaica S.
Where can I find this? Is it in Walmart?
Jewell O.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Shea Moisture products, but I have never seen this before. Has anyone tried it? How does it work? I have reoccurring acne on my jaw. Will this keep my skin healthy?
Anna Júlia G.
Where I can find this in Brazil?