SheaMoisture African Black Soap Eczema Psoriasis Therapy Body Wash
Natural Homeopathic active ingredients help calm and clear symptoms of eczema and psoriasis while delivering a gentle cleansing expereince. Naturally soothing certified organic Shea Butter, African Black Soap and other natural ingredients are known to moisturize and comfort skin.
Fucus Vesiculosus Extract - (Tinc) Remedy For Eczema, Centella Asiatica Extract - (Tinc) Reduces Itching, Melissa Officinalis Extract - (Tinc) Reduces Irritation, Aloe Socotrina Extract - (1x) Humectant, , Inactive Ingredients:, African Black Soap, Coconut Oil Soap, Decyl Glucoside (Sugar Beets), Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)* , Avena Sativa (Oat), Kernel Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Essential Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Jojoba Beads, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (And) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Dead Sea Salt, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Lather in hands or on a washcloth and wash entire body. Rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for the face and for daily use.see more...
Top Questions See all 26 Q&A
- "I love this product so far. I use it as a bubble bath and soak in it. It smells good, but not too strong. It doesn't dry out my skin, and the acne problems I've had have improved since I started using it." in 82 reviews
- "A little pricier than what I used to buy, but I refuse to switch back! I have used all of the big name brand body washes and I was always left feeling too oily or too dry. I originally bought this for my fiancée who has bad breakouts on his back but it didn't clear him up. I used it and it made my skin feel wonderful! I don't feel coated like I was and it has all natural ingredients so I feel better that I'm not using added artificial chemicals and fragrances directly on my skin. " in 36 reviews
- "Absolutely love this product! It doesn't cause sensitive skin to break out and its so natural and moisturizing! Also I love how it gently exfoliates as well. It exfoliates without being harsh, and the smell is amazing! Would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to try a new body wash." in 31 reviews
- "While this body wash is a tad expensive, it is worth every cent. I've got eczema and I have to watch what type of products I use on my skin, otherwise I end up with extremely dry and itchy skin. It's very moisturizing, and doesn't leave my skin feeling like it has residue on it. The smell is kind of odd but nothing disgusting. I also love that this brand is cruelty free!" in 29 reviews
- "I absolutely love shea moisture products. Not only their hair products but also their bath and body. very cleansing without drying, and very moisturizing without being oily/greasy" in 19 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos