BY SHEAMOISTURE #10 in Body Wash

Natural Homeopathic active ingredients help calm and clear symptoms of eczema and psoriasis while delivering a gentle cleansing expereince. Naturally soothing certified organic Shea Butter, African Black Soap and other natural ingredients are known to moisturize and comfort skin.

Product Details

Size    12 oz
Height (inches)    0
Width (inches)    0
Depth (inches)    0

Key Ingredients    African Black Soap, Raw Shea Butter
Collection    African Black Soap

Usage Instructions    Lather in hands or on a washcloth and wash entire body. Rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for the face and for daily use.

Ingredients
Active Ingredients:
Fucus Vesiculosus Extract - (Tinc) Remedy for eczema
Centella Asiatica Extract - (Tinc) Reduces itching
Melissa Officinalis Extract - (Tinc) Reduces irritation
Aloe Socotrina Extract - (1X) Humectant

Inactive Ingredients:
African Black Soap, Coconut Oil Soap, Decyl Glucoside (Sugar Beets), Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)* , Avena Sativa (Oat)
Kernel Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Essential Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Jojoba Beads, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Dead Sea Salt, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*

LEGEND
*Certified Organic Ingredient.

Product Used By    No
Special Price    No

• Does this help on skin with eczema 4 Answers
  • Does this work as well as the bar soap for helping skin t...1 Answers
  • This says that it's the argan oil body scrub but the revi...2 Answers
SheaMoisture® African Black Soap Eczema Psoriasis Therapy Body Wash
  • "I love this product so far. I use it as a bubble bath and soak in it. It smells good, but not too strong. It doesn't dry out my skin, and the acne problems I've had have improved since I started using it." in 82 reviews
  • "A little pricier than what I used to buy, but I refuse to switch back! I have used all of the big name brand body washes and I was always left feeling too oily or too dry. I originally bought this for my fiancée who has bad breakouts on his back but it didn't clear him up. I used it and it made my skin feel wonderful! I don't feel coated like I was and it has all natural ingredients so I feel better that I'm not using added artificial chemicals and fragrances directly on my skin. " in 36 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this product! It doesn't cause sensitive skin to break out and its so natural and moisturizing! Also I love how it gently exfoliates as well. It exfoliates without being harsh, and the smell is amazing! Would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to try a new body wash." in 31 reviews
  • "While this body wash is a tad expensive, it is worth every cent. I've got eczema and I have to watch what type of products I use on my skin, otherwise I end up with extremely dry and itchy skin. It's very moisturizing, and doesn't leave my skin feeling like it has residue on it. The smell is kind of odd but nothing disgusting. I also love that this brand is cruelty free!" in 29 reviews
  • "I absolutely love shea moisture products. Not only their hair products but also their bath and body. very cleansing without drying, and very moisturizing without being oily/greasy" in 19 reviews
Brittany B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was so excited to try this product because of its many awesome reviews. But I’m sad to say this product didn’t work out for me. A lot of reviews state they have sensitive skin and this product helped or didn’t make their skin react but I wasn’t one of the lucky ones. This product made my skin breakout terribly! But on the things I did like about this product is the smell and how easily it foamed! And of course I love the natural ingredients this brand uses. Just wish my skin liked them too!
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this initially to help with my eczema. I haven't seen much of a change in that, however, I still really like this body wash. I find it hard to find a body wash that isn't overwhelmingly scented, and this has such a mild scent that it doesn't linger. The jojoba beads gently exfoliate, and in general, I don't feel dried out after I use it.
Stephanie H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Having sensitive skin I have to be really careful what soaps I use. The SheaMoisture soap works well for shaving my legs & didnt irritate me at all. It actually seems to calm it a little bit. The little beads are also nice to help exfoliate a little bit.
Angela B.
Mineral, VA
I am so in love with this product and brand right now! I have had problems with back acne and dry patches on my skin, and was looking for a solution that would last. I also have very sensitive skin. I purchased a bottle from Walmart for around $4, so it isn't very expensive. It smells really great, and it has dramatically decreased the back acne that I do have. I love the way that this soap lathers, and you do not need a whole lot of product. My skin feels soft and supple every time I get out of the shower. This body wash made me go out and buy the bar soap, face scrub and the body oil! I would certainly buy it again and I recommend this brand and product line to all of my friends!
Rena M.
Denver
This is my go to face and body wash for the past 2 years. I was recommended this product in the bar form for acne and I saw an improvement in the amount of acne I had over all so I decided to try the liquid form because I thought it would be more hygienic than a bar of soap floating around my bathroom and it works just as well as the bar of soap and I definitely feel like it lasts way longer too!
Krystle P.
Portage, WI
I prefer this over the bar versions. Both work great on my skin but this form doesn't leave the unsightly brown goo all over my shower. I suffer from PCOS so I have terrible acne, face and body. With a good skin care routine I can control the face acne. This helps with the body acne immensly. Still gentle enough for sensitive skin. The smell is pleasent and not overwhelming.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
Growing up I always suffer from hormonal breakouts at my back. I've tried so many products to help me clear it but failed. I am so happy that I found this because it help me cleared the blemishes and prevent it from appearing again!
Vanessa M.
I’ve had great experience with their anti acne line and although I do not suffer body-acne, I love how hydrating this wash is and the bubbly lather it produces. I really recommend!
Lorraine G.
Houston
This is my go to face wash. I originally tried the SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bar bar and wanted to try the liquid form bc it’s easier to transport. This works just as well as the soap bar. I do think the bar soap smells better, but that’s a minor setback. I plan on purchasing this soap again
Stephanie S.
South Haven, MI
I don't know where to start. Natural ingredients, cruelty free, skin on point, and it smells like a divine mixture straight from the heavens. Like... my skin has never felt nor smelled better!!

Yes, it's more expensive than Suave or your store's generic brand (it costs me about $9.99) but it is seriously SO WORTH IT!!!
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
I've been looking for this product for months. I tried several stores to purchase this item, but they mostly carry the black soap. Can you recommend a store to purchase it?
Em B.
Does this help on skin with eczema
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this have a medicinal smell? I want to try it but am worried it may have too strong of a smell.
Emily C.
This says that it's the argan oil body scrub but the reviews and photos are of the African black soap body wash?
Brittany A.
milford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work as well as the bar soap for helping skin troubled with acne? I've been considering trying the body wash, but the bar soap has worked well.