BY SHEAMOISTURE #8 in Scalp Treatments

Descriptions:

ABOUT AFRICAN BLACK SOAP Calms and clarifies dry, itchy and flaking scalp. Removes product buildup, while moisturizing and conditioning for healthy looking hair. Plantain Enzyme - Helps to calm itching and irritation.  Tea Tree Oil - Removes buildup for enhance shine and volume.  Willow Bark Extract - Exfoliates and detoxifies hair and scalp.

Ingedients:

Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Vegetable Protein, Melia Azodirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Charcoal Powder, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Shea Oil, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Plantain Enzyme, Capryl Gycol, Essential Oil Blend, Japanese Honeysuckle Extract.

• I want try it 2 Answers
  • I struggle with a dry scalp and I try so many home remedi...2 Answers
  • I have struggled with dry scalp my whole life and it has ...2 Answers
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff & Dry Scalp Elixir
  • "It's a little bit on the pricey side for the size you get but I find it worth the investment." in 1 review
Madison S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Sheamoisture is definitely a great brand that you can be assured will always deliver on luxurious quality I once had a dandruff issue out of nowhere never had it before or after guess my scalp was dry from previous hair dying and I used this till the bottle emptied and never had dandruff again guess it helped return my scalp to its original natural moisture level and if you have continual dry scalp I feel this would be a great lotion for your scalp
Samarra H.
This stuff is the only product I have found to control my dry scalp. I use it after every time I shower and just spray it right onto my scalp at my trouble area (my hairline), then dry and style my hair as normal. It's weightless and doesn't leave any residue.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
This spray worked wonders for me! In conjunction with the shampoo it took my dandruff level to a low which i’m happy for. Leaves your scalp feeling clean and refreshed! Good stuff.. i bought it when it was on sale from my local walgreens. totally recommend.
Tito T.
Fairfield
Me and my son use this after his foot ball games. His hair is thick and curly but I use it cause keeps my beard from flaking or inching. It’s a very good product cause my son has not had any problem for the last 3 years.
jacketslut M.
Windsor
This fixed the dryness in my scalp after only about a week or two of continued use, and left my scalp and hair hydrated. It has a very pleasant smell and is very affordable, and I would highly recommend this product.
Roshanda M.
I love Sheamoisture products! This is one of the best natural, less irritating scalp soaps so have tried on the market. You do get a strong shea, somewhat woody smell when using this but it does a darn good job of keeping upur scalp from flaking and getting dandruff. The only drawback is how expensive it is. I would recommend to anyone wanting to try something new that had a mild case of dandruff..
Chelss R.
Douglasville, GA
One of their many products I actually think does a great job on all hair types. I personally wouldn't mind trying a different version of this with another company possibly cheaper
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
I used this product and it worked great on me. I had very dry scalp , i see results in this product in about 1week my scalp and my hair felt and looked better than they ever have
Kaci N.
Des moines, IA
I am loving this I use this before the shampoo and it's a great combination. My dandruff and itchiness has reduced greatly. I am so happy about this because it was uncomfortable almost unbearable. But this definently is helping. I would definently recommend with the shampoo if you have bad dandruff or dry scalp
Sam F.
Norfolk
Currently using this product. Noticing a major difference in scalp health. i had a major dandruff problem and started panicking. I needed something inexpensive and not heavy on my scalp. I heard about sheamoisture from a friend and i am so happy I trusted them.
Imane E.
London
I want try it
Jasmine Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a dry itchy scalp, and i get flakes so often! My scalp can also get very oily if that makes sense. So I need a product that doesn't leave my hair oily, but will also help with the itching and the flaking!
Diana M.
2721 18th Street Bakersfield,CA
I have asian hair and is thick. I have been buying products that would literally get rid of my dandruff and itchiness. Does this product works?
Caitlin H.
Buffalo, NY
I have struggled with dry scalp my whole life and it has gotten worse since I've been using bleach on my hair. I've heard plenty of good stuff about this brand and was wondering if anyone has used this and has it helped with Making their scalp less dry, itchy and flaky
Tarah W.
East orange , NJ
Is this great for really kinky dry hair.?My hair is 4a 4b thick and I be having problems getting rid of dandruff on my hair.

Amazon