BY SHEAMOISTURE #33 in Scalp Treatments

This concentrated all natural treatment helps to reduce itching and flaking, while soothing and balancing the scalp. Plantain enzyme helps to alleviate itchiness and irritation. Tea Tree removes buildup for enhanced shine and volume. Willow Bark extract exfoliates and detoxifies hair and scalp. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, animal testing, PABA, synthetic color, DEA or animal ingredients. Sulfate free and color safe.

• I want try it¬†1 Answers
  • I struggle with a dry scalp and I try so many home remedies and s...1 Answers
  • I have struggled with dry scalp my whole life and it has gotten w...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's a little bit on the pricey side for the size you get but I find it worth the investment." in 1 review
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
I love Shea Moisture's African black soap collection. I use the bar soap, the body wash, the shampoo and conditioner. My favorites would be the bar soap, body wash and the conditioner. The various soap cleans great without giving my dry skin/ small pores that tight feeling. I also love this as a face makeup remover. I'll dampen a cotton swab then rub it over the already wet bar soap then wipe my eye makeup and it comes off with ease.
Saintia J.
This is the absolute best product. I can't live without out it. It absolutely relieves my hair ailments including itching and dryness. You can't seem to find it in drugstores anymore. I wish they would return it to the drugstores.
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
Love this. It keeps you feeling refreshed and your itchy scalp under wrap. I use it at least once a week and it's a affordable for its size it actually lasts longer then you would think. I was very satisfied with my purchase
Justine-Renee J.
I love this stuff! Yes it's a little on the pricey side but it is soooooo worth it! It calms the itchiness of the scalp and lasts a long time. I'm still on my first bottle since June and I have terrible scalp eczema.
7|23 P.
Houston , TX
I was using the shea moisture dandruff pre poo and it didn't do much for me, I use to have really dry and flaky skin on my scalp so that's why I got it, but the other products have been keeping my hair so moisturized and flake free I have barely been needing this. Before you try this product I would recommend moisturizing your hair every other day before purchasing and if that doesn't work the maybe you might need a little extra help and should get this. But other than that we don't feel good or bad about this product.ūü§∑ūüŹĺ‚Äć‚ôÄÔłŹ someone should review it and give us their thoughts ūü§Ē or if you tried this product let us know in the comment secti
Ebony S.
Hope Mills, NC
I was a little skeptical about this product. But I must admit I was thoroughly surprised. It works pretty well. It's not a long time fix but it does keep my scalp from being dry and itchy for the day. If you have dry scalp you should give this product a try.
elizabeth e.
Can't find this at target anymore! This was the onkybthing that would help with itchy red flakey flare ups.  This was soothing and would help sooth irritation from dry scalp and psoriasis
Ryan K.
Malden, MA
First off I hate the smell of this product to the point where I feel like I can't really use it. I've tried using it at night but the smell gets to me. I don't find it particularly effective I have a very itchy scalp and usually I use this after I've been itching for awhile. I don't see a difference in my dandruff but haven't been able to use it enough to see a difference because of the smell!
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
Not the biggest fan of this product. While I appreciate the fact that this is Vegan, not tested on animals and all the other amazing qualities that this brand has, however this doesn't lather up at all and after washing my hair it still feels dirty and sticky. I have this to a friend who really enjoyed the product, so I would still try something else from the line but this one did not work for me.
Sheena C.
New Orleans, LA
Absolutely love this product! It works on all types of hair (i.e Relaxed and Natural kinky and or Coiled) its amazing for tangled and hair that might knot easily. This product works every time you use it and smells awesome! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and as long as they sale it I'll buy it even though they stopped sale at Walgreens you can still find it at Walmart.
Tarah W.
East orange , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this great for really kinky dry hair.?My hair is 4a 4b thick and I be having problems getting rid of dandruff on my hair.
Danielle I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My scalp flakes up sometimes so I'm really thinking about getting this but is it worth the buy?
Jasmine Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a dry itchy scalp, and i get flakes so often! My scalp can also get very oily if that makes sense. So I need a product that doesn't leave my hair oily, but will also help with the itching and the flaking!
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Interesting product and recently enjoyed trying African Black Soap by the bar. I'll bet it can do wonder for dry scalp conditions. Where you this product line be purchased?
Imane E.