BY SHEAMOISTURE #4 in Scalp Treatments

Descriptions:

ABOUT AFRICAN BLACK SOAP Calms and clarifies dry, itchy and flaking scalp. Removes product buildup, while moisturizing and conditioning for healthy looking hair. Plantain Enzyme - Helps to calm itching and irritation.  Tea Tree Oil - Removes buildup for enhance shine and volume.  Willow Bark Extract - Exfoliates and detoxifies hair and scalp.

Ingedients:

Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Vegetable Protein, Melia Azodirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Charcoal Powder, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Shea Oil, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Plantain Enzyme, Capryl Gycol, Essential Oil Blend, Japanese Honeysuckle Extract.

• I want try it 2 Answers
  • I struggle with a dry scalp and I try so many home remedi...2 Answers
  • I have struggled with dry scalp my whole life and it has ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It's a little bit on the pricey side for the size you get but I find it worth the investment." in 1 review
Samarra H.
This stuff is the only product I have found to control my dry scalp. I use it after every time I shower and just spray it right onto my scalp at my trouble area (my hairline), then dry and style my hair as normal. It's weightless and doesn't leave any residue.
Lexi R.
Cumming
SheaMoistures is probably my favorite cosmetic and hair care brand! Every product I’ve tried of those I love and this one is no different. All of their products are all natural and work wonders 10 out of 10 would recommend any product SheaMoistures has!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
This spray worked wonders for me! In conjunction with the shampoo it took my dandruff level to a low which i’m happy for. Leaves your scalp feeling clean and refreshed! Good stuff.. i bought it when it was on sale from my local walgreens. totally recommend.
Tito T.
Fairfield
Me and my son use this after his foot ball games. His hair is thick and curly but I use it cause keeps my beard from flaking or inching. It’s a very good product cause my son has not had any problem for the last 3 years.
Tasha B.
Duncan
My daughters and I use shea moisture religiously. We have dry, itch scalps and this product socks wonders. I took a while for my youngest daughter hair to grow but when I started using their shampoos and conditioners it took no time tomorrow and grow fast.
MsOnfiyah G.
I've been using this product for a while now and i have no regrets. It makes my hair grow and its so much healthier since i have been using this. Shea Moisture leaves hair feeling soft, healthy and tamed
Sarai W.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
I love the Shea Moisture products but I did find with this spray it didn’t really do much to help and it actually caused more itchiness. It’s a great price if this works for you, unfortunately i won’t purchase again.
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
I used this product and it worked great on me. I had very dry scalp , i see results in this product in about 1week my scalp and my hair felt and looked better than they ever have
Fatimat A.
When I first started using this product, my scalp became less itchy. It worked well. 3 months later my hair started becoming really dry. Guess it wasn't for my type of hair
Leigh D.
henrieville
I flipping love this stuff. I use it as my cowash for the curly girl method of curl care I have had dry scalp for years( much worse since my child was born). I’m not itchy or flaky any more!
Tarah W.
East orange , NJ
Is this great for really kinky dry hair.?My hair is 4a 4b thick and I be having problems getting rid of dandruff on my hair.
Caitlin H.
Buffalo, NY
I have struggled with dry scalp my whole life and it has gotten worse since I've been using bleach on my hair. I've heard plenty of good stuff about this brand and was wondering if anyone has used this and has it helped with Making their scalp less dry, itchy and flaky
Imane E.
London
I want try it
Danielle I.
My scalp flakes up sometimes so I'm really thinking about getting this but is it worth the buy?
Jasmine Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a dry itchy scalp, and i get flakes so often! My scalp can also get very oily if that makes sense. So I need a product that doesn't leave my hair oily, but will also help with the itching and the flaking!