SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff Control Pre-Poo Rinse uploaded by Olicia E.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Enough with the buildup and residue left over from styling products. African Black Soap Dandruff Control Pre-Poo Rinse from SheaMoisture also addresses symptoms of dandruff to help soothe and relieve the dry, itchy scalp. SheaMoisture uses recipes handed down from a healer and give it a modern twist. They use only the best ingredients gathered from around the world to provide the best products out there. With their roots starting in 1912 in Sierra Leone the bring us products that have been used by generation after generation for beautiful skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kari L.
Flint, MI
I'm still not sure how I feel about this.  I've tried using this according to the directions, and according to what I've seen online, and I know that I've rinsed it out.  I have dandruff and have since birth (I also had cradle cap); this seems to make the flakes even larger, and it seems to increase my sebum production, as well.  The scent is nice, but it's a bit on the pricey side (at least for me) so unless I'm seriously wowed by it by the time I finish the bottle, I'm not going to buy again.
Brittney B.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff Control Pre-Poo Rinse, 4 oz
Absolutely amazing!! I am enjoying how hydrated this is leaving my scalp! I have lessened the amount of dandruff very quickly. I was very skeptical but found it on sale and definitely glad that I bought it. Definitely will be continuing to buy this!
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
You need to make sure you use a strong enough shampoo to remove all the oil residue - but well worth it. This leaves my scalp fresh and prolongs the flakelessness between washes. Purchased on a whim and will likely repurchase.
Melanie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff Control Pre-Poo Rinse, 4 Ounce
I wasn't a huge fan of this. For the price, using apple cider vinegar was better. It was okay, but I will not be buying again and it's worth the money.
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is absolutely amazing Perfect to use for my goat because I have 4c hair and this shampoo help to clean moisturized my hair all the time
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful dandruff shampoo leaves your hair soft silky and moisturized. Clears up any irritation on your scalp helping with any dandruff issues.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product but the oil is to expensive for the amount your getting and the oil is a little to thin for me
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really really good brand for a really great price! It always makes my hair feel very nice and soft.
Oksana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Olicia E.
Katy, TX
Love this soap it smells wonderful and works magic on the skin. After shower you smell like a walking coca butter commercial.
Elizabeth G.
Will this help with oily scalp/scalp acne in addition to dandruff?
Rocecil R.
DORAL, FL
I want to Buy this! Im using Henna and really need something for my dandruff! This is sulfate Free right? And if this really works on scalp?