SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff Control Pre-Poo Rinse uploaded by Olicia E.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Enough with the buildup and residue left over from styling products. African Black Soap Dandruff Control Pre-Poo Rinse from SheaMoisture also addresses symptoms of dandruff to help soothe and relieve the dry, itchy scalp. SheaMoisture uses recipes handed down from a healer and give it a modern twist. They use only the best ingredients gathered from around the world to provide the best products out there. With their roots starting in 1912 in Sierra Leone the bring us products that have been used by generation after generation for beautiful skin. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Olicia E.
Olicia E.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love this soap it smells wonderful and works magic on the skin. After shower you smell like a walking coca butter commercial.
Kari L.
Kari L.
FLINT, MI
I'm still not sure how I feel about this.  I've tried using this according to the directions, and according to what I've seen online, and I know that I've rinsed it out.  I have dandruff and have since birth (I also had cradle cap); this seems to make the flakes even larger, and it seems to increase my sebum production, as well.  The scent is nice, but it's a bit on the pricey side (at least for me) so unless I'm seriously wowed by it by the time I finish the bottle, I'm not going to buy again.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
You need to make sure you use a strong enough shampoo to remove all the oil residue - but well worth it. This leaves my scalp fresh and prolongs the flakelessness between washes. Purchased on a whim and will likely repurchase.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
I wasn't a huge fan of this. For the price, using apple cider vinegar was better. It was okay, but I will not be buying again and it's worth the money.
Shanise B.
Shanise B.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually have problems with dry/itchy scalp not so much the dandruff part. So i purchased this from Walgreens when shea moisture had the bogo sale. This product has not let me down. It soothes and conditions my scalp and i think the tea tree oil has a major part in doing so. I would definitely purchase this product again.
sequoia m.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Love this product but the oil is to expensive for the amount your getting and the oil is a little to thin for me
N C.
N C.
If your scalp is dry, this is a calming, soothing pre-poo-must. Lately, my scalp has been getting dryer and dryer, due to the hard water in my region. I tried every shampoo and natural oil option to soothe my peeling scalp. Nothing worked that well, until I tried this. It calmed the itching/burning immediately. I think its powerful, natural & unique ingredients are game-changers --especially African Black Soap, a natural, thorough yet gentle anti-bacterial cleaner. I also like this product's spray nozzle --which is very unique because it's narrower and longer. This makes targeted application goof-proof and effective.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Sacramento, CA
Absolutely amazing!! I am enjoying how hydrated this is leaving my scalp! I have lessened the amount of dandruff very quickly. I was very skeptical but found it on sale and definitely glad that I bought it. Definitely will be continuing to buy this!
Doaa S.
Doaa S.
Omg it is amaazing product🌷❤❤❤ it us very effective and it's smell is fantastic .. I can't stop buying it 💞
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Will this help with oily scalp/scalp acne in addition to dandruff?
Rocecil R.
Rocecil R.
DORAL, FL
I want to Buy this! Im using Henna and really need something for my dandruff! This is sulfate Free right? And if this really works on scalp?