SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff Control Pre Poo Rinse uploaded by Olicia E.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Dandruff Control Pre-Poo rinse is a natural homeopathic remedy containing active ingredients to help loosen flakes and clear hair and scalp of dandruff. This concentrated treatment will temporarily protect and relieve minor skin irritation and itching. Made with certified organic Shea Butter and other natural ingredients. Active ingredients include: Graphites - (1X) Reduces Inflammation. Carbo Vegetabilis - (1X) Calms scalp and sebaceous activity. DO Not Use IF Pregnant OR Nursing Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Amazon
Jamila M.
Union City, GA
Smells really good and it’s not heavy at all. It is very easy and simple to use. It helped my hair a lot. I have eczema in my scalp so it help. It could be a little bit on the pricey side but worth it. I would definitely purchase again.
Kelleigh O.
Farmington , NH
I don't think this did anything for me. My head gets really dry in the winter but this didn't seem to help all that much. It is affordable but I'd rather splurge a little and have better results.
Destinee J.
Cleveland
Has a really good lather. Gets all the dandruff out of my hair, and i have had dandruff and itchy scalp. It’s never itchy once I use it anymore. It’s pricey, but it last a very long time.
Cleopatra H.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this product and brand it’s really great measures of ingredients. This product in particular really had my scalp feeling fresh and clean. I deathly recommend this product.
Mer'Sedes G.
As you know they can sometimes be on the high side just saying . But it’s totally worth it . With organic ingredients and no hair striping products it’s a go to for my hair
Sehrish H.
Beaver, PA
I’ve used it thrice until now and so far I don’t see much difference , although it’s not very fast but it seems effective but kinda slow. I even asked my husband my try this and he uses it every 3rd day but his dandruff is not all gone. Anyways it requires few weeks to test the product’s capability
Kelsey L.
Gladewater, TX
I liked the scent and design but I’m not sure if the product actually helped me or not. It is easy to use and is meant to be applied prior to shampooing to treat dandruff. Regardless of if it helped my dandruff, I do feel that it probably benefitted my scalp overall.
K K.
I have used several of the shea moisture products in the past and haven’t loved every single one. I picked this one up because my scalp was getting pretty dry and itchy no matter what I tried. I was hoping this would help. I used it as a slight deep conditioner and couldn't believe what happened afterwards. My hair was the most moisturized it had been in a long time.
Chino N.
Burleson, TX
This is the first pre poo I have ever used and I think it did it’s job! I liked the smell of it and I noticed a difference when I used this! I recommend this product for people who have kinky 4c hair that is prone to dandruff.
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
I have dry, coarse, bleached Hispanic hair and I loved this product! Just a little bit smoothes my hair and gives it a nice healthy shine. It's very moisturizing so be careful not to put too much or it will look greasy.
Elizabeth G.
Will this help with oily scalp/scalp acne in addition to dandruff?
Rocecil bm-121826 R.
Doral, FL
I want to Buy this! Im using Henna and really need something for my dandruff! This is sulfate Free right? And if this really works on scalp?