SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff Control Pre Poo Rinse uploaded by Olicia E.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Dandruff Control Pre-Poo rinse is a natural homeopathic remedy containing active ingredients to help loosen flakes and clear hair and scalp of dandruff. This concentrated treatment will temporarily protect and relieve minor skin irritation and itching. Made with certified organic Shea Butter and other natural ingredients. Active ingredients include: Graphites - (1X) Reduces Inflammation. Carbo Vegetabilis - (1X) Calms scalp and sebaceous activity. DO Not Use IF Pregnant OR Nursing Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target*
Melisa K.
Fort Myers , FL
I love this product!
Shea butter is my go to moisturizer and I love what this product does to my scalp. The only other thing I use on my scalp is apple cider vinegar when I’m showering. Then are usually put this in after my shower. If you’ve ever used any kind of Shea butter you know exactly how this feels
Sehrish H.
Beaver, PA
I’ve used it thrice until now and so far I don’t see much difference , although it’s not very fast but it seems effective but kinda slow. I even asked my husband my try this and he uses it every 3rd day but his dandruff is not all gone. Anyways it requires few weeks to test the product’s capability
K K.
I have used several of the shea moisture products in the past and haven’t loved every single one. I picked this one up because my scalp was getting pretty dry and itchy no matter what I tried. I was hoping this would help. I used it as a slight deep conditioner and couldn't believe what happened afterwards. My hair was the most moisturized it had been in a long time.
Kari L.
Flint, MI
I'm still not sure how I feel about this.  I've tried using this according to the directions, and according to what I've seen online, and I know that I've rinsed it out.  I have dandruff and have since birth (I also had cradle cap); this seems to make the flakes even larger, and it seems to increase my sebum production, as well.  The scent is nice, but it's a bit on the pricey side (at least for me) so unless I'm seriously wowed by it by the time I finish the bottle, I'm not going to buy again.
Brittney B.
Carmichael, CA
Absolutely amazing!! I am enjoying how hydrated this is leaving my scalp! I have lessened the amount of dandruff very quickly. I was very skeptical but found it on sale and definitely glad that I bought it. Definitely will be continuing to buy this!
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I love anything with African black soap and this amazing hair product is great it heals your hair gets rid of damage and impurities and leaves the hair looking gorgeous with shine and strength
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
You need to make sure you use a strong enough shampoo to remove all the oil residue - but well worth it. This leaves my scalp fresh and prolongs the flakelessness between washes. Purchased on a whim and will likely repurchase.
Katie S.
Apple Valley, CA
I love Shea products. They’re all natural and great if you want to avoid the harsh chemicals other shampoo and conditioners have in them. The smell of some of their products can put you off at first, but the results are worth it.
N C.
If your scalp is dry, this is a calming, soothing pre-poo-must. Lately, my scalp has been getting dryer and dryer, due to the hard water in my region. I tried every shampoo and natural oil option to soothe my peeling scalp. Nothing worked that well, until I tried this. It calmed the itching/burning immediately. I think its powerful, natural & unique ingredients are game-changers --especially African Black Soap, a natural, thorough yet gentle anti-bacterial cleaner. I also like this product's spray nozzle --which is very unique because it's narrower and longer. This makes targeted application goof-proof and effective.
Shanise B.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually have problems with dry/itchy scalp not so much the dandruff part. So i purchased this from Walgreens when shea moisture had the bogo sale. This product has not let me down. It soothes and conditions my scalp and i think the tea tree oil has a major part in doing so. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL
I want to Buy this! Im using Henna and really need something for my dandruff! This is sulfate Free right? And if this really works on scalp?
Elizabeth G.
Will this help with oily scalp/scalp acne in addition to dandruff?