SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff Control Hair Masque uploaded by Jamillah C.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Abs 'dandruff Control' Scalp Conditioning Masque Balances, Conditions And Removes Product Buildup In Hair, While Relieving Itching, Flaking And Scalp Irritation. Soothes Dry, Itchy And Flaking Scalp. Natural And Certified Organic Ingredients Help To Seal In Moisture And Reduce Breakage While Active Ingredients Help Calm And Detox The Scalp, Leaving It Balanced And Relieved. Other Information: For Use On Mild To Moderate Cases Of Dandruff And Itchy Scalp, Or As Directed By The Physician.

Chamomile Tinc - Calms Skin And Detoxes Scalp, , Inactive Ingredients:, , Deionized Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)?, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, African Black Soap Extract, Sea Salt, Cetyl Esters, Kaolin Clay, Grapeseed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride (Conditioner), Salicylic Acid, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sorbitol Esters, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosemary Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Plantain Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (And) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract.

Usage Instructions:

Gently massage a quarter-sized amount onto wet hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly. For best results, use every other day. For maintenance, use one or two times a week.

• I just bought this product and haven't tried it yet. Does...2 Answers
  • I need to try this out one day1 Answers
Nicole C.
I've had scalp psoriasis for about a year. I've tried a number of products, Paul Mitchell tea tree shampoo, expensive hair salon treatments and even apple cider vinegar but nothing would help to calm or soothe it until I found this AMAZING product. I love shea moistures hair products for my color treated hair, they're products are sulfate free and leave my hair feeling amazing. But thus product takes the cake for me. I not only don't have any flaking anymore but my head doesn't hurt!!! No more picking and itchi b8g and painful red spots. It's all gone. I will use this for the rest of my life. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!
elizabeth S.
Clyde
I use this mask whenever my head feels itchy. I get dandruff when the weather is dry. I use this a couple times a week and it clears it right up. It does have a chemical/medical smell to it but I apply it in the shower so I dont smell it a ton. It has a great texture and goes on smooth. It rinses out well too. Overall it has greatly helped with my dry scalp and dandruff issues.
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Omg I’m so disappointed with this purchase I got it at Ross for $4.99 so glad I didn’t pay original price for it because I hate it 😫 it rare for me to say “Hate” like if I could get a refund I would it smells so weird like it’s expired idk I can’t explain it. But I love they’re body soaps so I thought this would be amazing but sadly no can’t recommend!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,441 reviews
This is an odd mask that is good when I get itchy scaly dandruff in the winter. It moisturizes and cools your scalp and hair as it treats. It can leave your hair feeling a little greasy and limp if you use it to much but it’s also amazing sometimes it’s just not an everyday kind of treatment.
Carrissa A.
Midway Park, NC
I have a terribly dry scalp and this conditioner is very soothing and it makes my hair feel amazing. I leave it on for half an hour once a week. This keeps my scalp pretty much dandruff free! I grab it from my local Sally’s beauty store and I would definitely recommend it.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I wash my hair every other day. I use this as a conditioner. I love the fact that it doesn't make my hair greasy or itchy. Ive has dandruff for years! And after using this it got better and better i love it! This is my routine every day
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
My scalp gets really dry in the winter so I use this and it works wonders on my hair. It’s not expensive at all and can be bought at Ulta, target, or maybe even Walmart. For the price I was definitely satisfied.
Courtney B.
La Cygne, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
This product didn't seem much better than regular conditioner. The smell was not great, but it did help my itchy scalp a bit. Good starter mask for people who don't need a lot out of one.
Sydni N.
This product was quite successful when it came to curing my itchy scalp and flaking. It was a nice alternative to rough shampoos and oils that did nothing but further irritate my scalp. I used it every two week on my scalp only and it seemed to help with my scalp issues, but wasn't that moisturizing of a masuqe for my hair and i would be cautious when rinsing it out because it dried out the rest of my hair. However, it does what it says it does and it is a decently higher price to pay for a dandruff controlling mask. This product is quite thick so I would be cautious when it comes to fine ad straight hair that might get weighed down easily.
Liane H.
Hemet, CA
I love this product! i have never found anything else that I'm not allergic to that actually works for me. I have mixed curling, frizzy, oily and sometimes dry hair. every time I get a dry scalp or dandruff from shampoos I'm allergic to this clears it up with 1 or 2 uses! one tub lasts me for 6 or more months!
Sarah A.
Modesto, CA
I just bought this product and haven't tried it yet. Does it help get rid of nasty flakes? I'm pregnant and have gotten the WORST dandruff and I'm hoping this will help it.
Brittany B.
I need to try this out one day

Amazon