SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff Control Hair Masque uploaded by Jamillah C.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Dandruff Control Hair Masque Certified Organic Ingredients Ethically Traded Ingredients No Animal Testing Helps soothe scalp and remove flakes. With tea tree oil and willow bark extract. No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, synthetic color, or DEA.

• I just bought this product and haven't tried it yet. Does it help...2 Answers
Vivian S.
New York, New York
This mask has been so helpful for my acne. My skin is very very oily, especially in the summer, and this is a great natural alternative to sacylic acid treatments. It can be very harsh on sensitive skin, , so I would only recommend using this mask at most every other day in your skin routine.
Kesia B.
New Orleans, LA
The Hair Mask Smells Really Good And Leave Your Hair Hydrated For Up To An 1 Or 2. This Product Also Last For A Long Amount Of Time. The Packaging Is Very Simple But Yet Very Eye Capturing. I Use This Product Almost Every Month. It's Very Satisfying To My Hair And I Will Buy It Again.
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA
I have only tried a couple of products by African Black Soap and this is one of my favorites. The smell is nice and not overpowering which is good for my preferences. I did notice my hair was soft after this treatment.
Jani T.
My scalp gets very dry and itchy and this has been the best thing so far for me! I've tried so many homemade mixtures and other masks and this has moisturizer and soothed the best to keep the dryness away!
Chiquita G.
Shelby, MS
I loved this hair mask!!!! I have fine 4a hair and it worked well for me. My scalp felt nourished and moisturized but not weighed down or heavy. I left little bit in my hair as a leave in!!
Robyn J.
Henderson, NV
Love Shea Moisture everything!!! The African black soap is life!!! You will feel a new level of clean once you use this. Luxury skin for a reasonable price.
Michelle G.
I love how it leaves my damaged and chemical treated hair very soft and silky. It also helps me detangle and it smells pretty good too!
Jillian B.
Such a great product. Makes your face feel very clean and soft. Great product for all types of skin!
Regine R.
Does it rally work???? I want to know for me. Am very interested. I love there product.
A. N.
One of my favorite scalp-soothing masks. Affordable and effective. What's not to like?
Sarah A.
Modesto, Ca
I just bought this product and haven't tried it yet. Does it help get rid of nasty flakes? I'm pregnant and have gotten the WORST dandruff and I'm hoping this will help it.