SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff Control Conditioner uploaded by Lanae B.SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff Control Conditioner uploaded by Jasmine B.SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff Control Conditioner uploaded by Clarissa J.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Abs 'dandruff Control' Conditioner
Balances, Conditions And Detangles Hair, While Relieving Itching, Flaking And Scalp Irritation. Soothes Dry, Itchy And Flaking Scalp. Natural And Certified Organic Ingredients To Help Moisturize And Reduce Breakage While Active Ingredients Help Inhibit Sebaceous Dermatitis And Reduce Scalp Odor And Dandruff. Leaves Scalp Balanced And Relieved. Other Information: For Use On Mild To Moderate Cases Of Dandruff And Itchy Scalp, Or As Directed By Physician.

Silicea - (8x) Sebaceous Dermatitis, Lycopodium Clavatum - (1x) Relieves Scalp Odor And Dandruff, Kali Sulphuricum - (1x) Reduces Yellow Dandruff, , Inactive Ingredients:, , Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Shea Butterate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Vinegar, Sodium Cocoate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Ethanol, Tocopherol, Hyrolyzed Rice Protein, Sodium Phytate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Pod Ash, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol,

Usage Instructions:

Gently massage a quarter-sized amount onto wet hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly. For best results, use every other day. For maintenance, use one or two times a week.

Meg W.
Linden, VA
This is the ultimate shampoo to use when you can't get your scalp together!!!! I have been through numerous medicines, scalp drops, etc...this is the only shampoo I will ever buy for my psoriasis ever again. Its all natural and free of all the harsh crap of regular shampoos. Leaves my hair and scalp feeling amazing. It's such a hot item it is actually hard to come by and I have to order online. IF the stores I want to buy it from has it in stock
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
Received the product in a subscription box. I decided to give it a try with the shampoo. It rinses out pretty easily and a little goes a long way but the smell is awful and it lingers on your hair for a good long while. It's only been 24 hours since I used this product and my hair already looks very oily and looking like I'm 4-5 days without a shower. This conditioner will condition your hair butes ave it greasy and oily.
Michaela L.
I did not like this at all. It ruined my curls & made them more kinky curly. It has a very distinct smell that lingers on your hair that I don’t care for. It didn’t moisturize my hair & I ended up having to mix this conditioner with the masque from the same line in order to comb through my knots.
Christy C.
Yonkers, NY
So far so good. It leaves your hair feeling silky smooth in the end. I really like the smell, it’s not too harsh. Perfect for curly hair. It’s a bit pricey but worth the cost. I’m satisfied with this product
Lanae B.
I bought this in December at Marshalls because I got tired of dandruff on my scalp. I had tried the Black Soap as a bar and I worked well with the dry skin I was experiencing in winter. So I figured if it worked for my skin, it help my hair too! I have been using it ever since and I noticed less dandruff on my scalp when I was a wash and/ or comb my hair. I also like how it is not too heavy on my hair and it has a nice smell.
Olynsie M.
Jamaica, NY
Great product. Works if used consistently. Has a nice pump and is an adequate amount for the price. Not fruity, has a generic shampoo scent. I have 4c hair and it doesn't exactly help to detangle anything but does its job though. Don't leave it in
Emily M.
Chicago
I liked this before the formula was changed. It helped my curls stay defined and nourished, but the new formula is a bit watery and runny and not as nourishing. The scent is still wonderful but I miss the old formula
Gelila B.
It was moisturizing but had no slip. Not to mention doesn't even contain African Black soap. This didn't work at all for my dandruff, it kind of just made it worse honestly.
Daynida N.
First collection from this brand ever used and I fell in love instantly, would like a different bottle structure so it'll be easier to get the product out so I can apply.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
I actually didn't find that this helped much with dandruff at all. While it has that classic ABS smell, it doesn't seem to work as well as the shampoo, instead leaving my hair with a little too much Shea butter left behind. I can't complain, this product is probably not intended for my hair type, and it does help when my hair is particularly dry, like right after a chemical process.

Amazon