BeautyHairHair ProductsSheaMoisture
African Black Soap Dandruff Control Conditioner

SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff Control Conditioner

Descriptions:

Abs 'dandruff Control' Conditioner
Balances, Conditions And Detangles Hair, While Relieving Itching, Flaking And Scalp Irritation. Soothes Dry, Itchy And Flaking Scalp. Natural And Certified Organic Ingredients To Help Moisturize And Reduce Breakage While Active Ingredients Help Inhibit Sebaceous Dermatitis And Reduce Scalp Odor And Dandruff. Leaves Scalp Balanced And Relieved. Other Information: For Use On Mild To Moderate Cases Of Dandruff And Itchy Scalp, Or As Directed By Physician.

Silicea - (8x) Sebaceous Dermatitis, Lycopodium Clavatum - (1x) Relieves Scalp Odor And Dandruff, Kali Sulphuricum - (1x) Reduces Yellow Dandruff, , Inactive Ingredients:, , Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Shea Butterate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Vinegar, Sodium Cocoate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Ethanol, Tocopherol, Hyrolyzed Rice Protein, Sodium Phytate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Pod Ash, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol,

Usage Instructions:

Gently massage a quarter-sized amount onto wet hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly. For best results, use every other day. For maintenance, use one or two times a week.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff Control Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Aiva M.
hamilton
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff Control Conditioner uploaded by Aiva M.
This product is AMAZING. I had such bad dandruff before using this and It has gotten so much better!!
Lajla R.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect and very affordable I was hesitant to try it because I’ve tried so many items before but I am so glad that I did.
Cerissa H.
Walterboro, SC
This is a product I use on my daughter natural hair This is a product I must keep in my hair trends i purchased this from Walgreens at a great price and honestly there isn't anything I want to change about it I love the fresh scent that it left behind after washing my hair it leaves it refresh and clean I would definitely recommend this product.
JAYAN S.
West Park, FL
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff Control Conditioner uploaded by JAYAN S.
The smell is really nice and so is the slip. This is way more effective than the alternatives. It could be improved by making it in larger sizes though. It gives a nice soothing tingle effect and it helps with my dandruff and itchy scalp. I would recommend.
Kajlynn M.
Hendersonville
I had been having issues with my scalp being insanely itchy (which leads to flakes) for the past few months whenever my hair was freshly washed and it was driving me nuts. I tried several other shampoos, conditioners, leave-ins and deep treatments but still would end up with the itch. The itch went away completely when I started using this stuff + the companion conditioner, I was shocked. I write this with freshly washed hair now and I noticed that it also makes my hair look very shiny and it feels healthy. Definitely at least try it if you're also having itchy scalp issues from dryness.
Ella M.
Love their conditioners. I use this will the shampoo aswell and it’s a perfect combination
Judi W.
Saint Paul, MN
My scalp is so dry and I have dandruff and finding a good product to help is super hard. This one gets 5 stars because it feels good it moisturizes my scalp but it lasts a few days you'd have to constantly use this to keep the dandruff away
Shatefa G.
Sunrise, FL
This set is really nice I also have the purification masque and it works really nice with my hair type
Reagan V.
Nashville, TN
Overall, I was pretty impressed with both the shampoo and conditioner in the African Black Soap set. I’m a big fan of Sheamoisture products, and this one did not disappoint. My hair felt smoother and my scalp felt more refreshed. Not a big fan of the smell, but overall liked the product!
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
Received the product in a subscription box. I decided to give it a try with the shampoo. It rinses out pretty easily and a little goes a long way but the smell is awful and it lingers on your hair for a good long while. It's only been 24 hours since I used this product and my hair already looks very oily and looking like I'm 4-5 days without a shower. This conditioner will condition your hair butes ave it greasy and oily.

Looking for your answer?