BY SHEAMOISTURE #73 in Bar Soap

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Facial Regimen gently exfoliates, cleanses and moisturizes while helping to control breakouts. Help absorb excess oil and detoxify skin. Leaves skin refreshed and clearer looking. Made with natural and organic ingredients. Formulations include African Black Soap, a natural remedy for blemishes, troubled skin and Tamarind Extract, a natural astringent which helps exfoliate and brighten skin. Tea Tree Oil promotes healing with naturally antiseptic properties.

Kit Includes:

• Acne Prone Face & Body Bar
  • Problem Skin Facial Wash & Scrub
  • Problem Skin Moisturizer
  • Problem Skin Facial Mask

African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Mask: Deionized Water, Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay, African Black Soap, Simmondia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Sulfur, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Butyl Avocadate (Avocado), Willow Bark Extract, Gylcerine, Benzyl PCA, Salicylic Acid, Phytosterols, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Bisabolol (Chamomile), Tea Tree Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Allantoin (Comfrey Root Extract), Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Extract, Olea Europea (Olive) Oil *, Spearmint Oil, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, , African Black Soap Problem Skin Moisturizer: Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Vegetable Emilsifying Wax, Simmondia Chinesis (Jojoba) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango)Seed Oil*, Taratogenos Kurzii (Chaulmooga) Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black) Seed Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch (Manuka) Leaf Oil, Potassium Lauroyl Wheat Amino Acids, Palm Glycerrides, Capryloyl Glycine, Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Glycerine, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Stearate, Sodium behenoyl, Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Panthenol (Provitamin B-5), Vitamin E, Axadirachta Indica (Neem) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranite) Seed Oil, TamarindusIndica (Tamarind) Seed Extract, Willow Bark Extract, Bisabolol (Chamomile), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Afican Black Soap Extract, Moroccan Camomile Sauvage Oil, Tea Tree Oil, , African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Wash & Scrub: Deionize Water, African Black Soap, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycerine, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Myristic Acid, Coconut Fatty Acid, Decyl Glucoside (Coconut Oil), Salicylic Acid, Buyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Willow Bark Extract, Jojoba Beads, Bisabolol (Chamomille), Nigella Sativa (Black) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Moroccan Camomile Suavage Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus(Bilberry) Extract, Saccarum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Tea Tree Oil, , African Black Soap Acne Prone Face & Body Bar: African Black Soap Base, African Shea Butter*, Oats, Aloe, Plantain Extract, Vitamin E, Essential Blend Oil Blend, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Ash, Rosemary Extract, Iron Oxides,

• "Does this product really help with acne prone skin? "4 Answers
  • I have extremely bad acne. I am 20 years old and I've str...6 Answers
  • Hey ya'll,  I have oily skin along with acne around my ch...4 Answers
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clear & Balance Problem Skin Facial System
  • "No lie...this stuff was better (and healthier) for my skin than Proactive and other acne brands. My acne began to clear up in a matter of days! It has a soft, sweet scent and produces a rich lather. The organic ingredients are a plus as well b/c they won't irritate the skin. I would definitely recommend this line of products to anyone struggling with acne. " in 498 reviews
  • "I love this soap! It's so great for my sensitive skin. It also leaves my face very soft and smooth after using. It's beautiful and nicely scented too." in 152 reviews
  • "This is the ONLY product that keeps my skin clear and smooth. I love that it stops and prevents breakouts and also helps manage how oily my skin is. AND it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I got mine on sale at target buy one get one 25% off. If you have oily, sensitive skin I'd definitely recommend this product." in 88 reviews
Michayla O.
Phoenix , AZ
This Product is EVERYTHING! I am beyond in love with this kit. SheaMoisture’s African Black Soap Facial is made with natural & organic ingredients. Not many facial products have natural ingredients. This is what makes this product so special and unique ! I have been using black soap for about 1 month now & I have already seen progress. My skin use to be super oily & after just 1 week of using this kit my skin was starting to clear up & blemish free. My skin wasn't use to natural ingrediants that black soap have because I use to buy almost every facial I seen at the store and it was irritating my skin so when I first started using this product my skin did become more oily for about 2 days but after that things did start to kick in ! My acne scars are even clearing up. I recommend this kit or even just the black soap facial bar to everyone ! My sister dosen't know it but I got her one & you should get yourself one too ! ❤
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Holy moly!!! I showered at a friend's house about a month ago, and she had this soap & told me I had to try it. For starters, I have combo skin and recently started having issues with eczema & struggle with patches on my face that can go anywhere from slightly flaky patches to mad red patches (still with that dry skin). I typically use sensitive skin products, and even still they can irritate the problem when it's at its worst. As a matter of fact, my eczema was at its worst when I first used this, and when I got out of the shower it was totally completely calmed. You couldn't even see my trouble areas! It was obviously soothing, and cleaned so well at the same time. It rinsed clean and left zero residue on my skin. This is one of my #1 recommendations if not #1 itself!
Hope J.
Burnet
I didn’t give this 5 stars because I still have a lot of acne after using it for maybe a year (??) buuuut I can’t say that it’s the products fault because my diet is super unhealthy and I get acne from hormones. But I love the SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bar, and the SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Wash & Scrub works wonders. I repurchased the SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner because it does an amazing job and I love how it helps take the last bit of makeup off that a makeup wipe didn’t get. I would definitely recommend it, and I know for sure that I would be seeing better results if I cleaned up my diet.
Meghan W.
Hilliard
Ok you guys let’s get serious... I have struggled with acne for so long and I have tried so many different skin care products and this is literally the only thing I have found that works. This is the last item I ever thought would work... 1. Because I’ve never seen any hype about these products and 2. SO AFFORDABLE. I am here to hype these products up!!! I use the African black soap everyday and it is magical!! Leaves my face squeaky clean. I use the exfoliation about 2-3 times a week. I’ve also purchased their face masks. You guys my skin has never been so clear and I am so amazed by this product. Have used probably for a year and half now and I can’t buy anything else. Only thing is I did try the shea moisture African black tea tree oil for a toner and that did break out my skin, other than that I love!
Stephanie C.
Fontana, CA
I’m so glad that Influenster gave me the opportunity to try out this product because I am in love ! I am absolutely in love with this brand and all of their products. This product is very gentle to the skin and it leave my face hydrated. This product has helped reduced redness in my face and has improved my complexion dramatically. My face is acne prone so whenever I have a breakout I like to use this product because it extracts all the dirt and bacteria out without being too harsh on my skin. Would definitely recommend the soap and other products such as the mud mask and moisturizer
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I got this set for Christmas, and so far I'm in love. The moisturizer is one of the most gentle and hydrating moisturizers I've ever used. It keeps my skin hydrated all day, and doesn't irritate my skin. I've used the bar soap for a couple years, and it's one of my favorite products. I get acne on my back, and sometimes my chest and it helps tremendously. I use it 2-3 times a week. The facial wash and mask are amazing too. I've been using the facial scrub and mask twice a week and already notice a reduction in the size of my pores.
Diana V.
After seeing good reviews on the african black doap i decided to give it a try for my throubled skin. I gotta say it made my skin awesome like flawless in 2 days it has worked amazing on my skin,besides the drying up which i already ordered the moisturizer from the same line. My skin hasnt looked this good in a while, the price is good and affordable. These products can be found at Walgreens,Walmart,Ulta.Go Get you some good Skin on yourself 👸✨
Hayley L.
Antioch, CA
I don’t like these products at all. First of all the soap I have to say smells very good but usually like a product that has no scent so it can’t irritate my face. The soap irritated my face and burned sometimes. The mask did nothing for my face but burned it. My face felt soft but that’s about it. I recommend getting the real African soap that’s from ghana.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
I dont have the kit bit i have the soap and the moisturizer and it is SO GOOD. Ive always been oily and acne prone but after i had my 2nd baby my skin went nuts. I tried a TON of stuff to clear me and a freakin $5 bar of soap cleared me...and it was cystic bad acne like ridiculous. Scars/dark spots etc. The shea moistures moisturizer took a little to get used to because it didnt smell great - it smells woodsy and i was anticipating it to smell like the soap! Its very waxyike on the skin but once it sinks it it feels SOO hydrated. You dont need a lot of the moisturizer either. I HIGHLY recommend these products - and i love how reaoanably priced they are and that theyre natural products. It truly has transformed my skin.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this system. I saw some reviews about these products not being natural enough and really messing up people’s skin but my skin has always been pretty dry and sensitive and I think it works great for me. I use the bar soap three times a week and the scrub twice a week. It keeps my skin pretty clear and soft and pretty.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Does it really help in reducing acne & acne marks ?
Amy L.
Is Sephora the only place I can purchase the product?
I have extremely bad acne. I am 20 years old and I've struggled since I was 8 years old with acne. I've tried everything from proactive to facial masks other type of facial creams my dad told me to use. Nothing has worked yet. My pores are extremely big around my nose, mouth, my cheeks and on my chin. I've always been not happy with how my skin has turned out. I've heard from a couple of my friends that this works. I'm not happy about spending money on something then finding out it's just gonna make my skin worse. I spend a fortune on proactive, it did nothing but make my face worse. Would this product be worth it?
Tasneem S.
"Does this product really help with acne prone skin? "
Vicky M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have sensitive skin when I try new products my skin tends to get red. Does anyone known if will irritate my skin ?