BY SHEAMOISTURE #31 in Scalp Treatments

Descriptions:

Healthy hair begins with a healthy scalp. This system calms symptoms associated with dandruff, eczema and psoriasis naturally. It alleviates itching and irritation and helps clear build up from styling products and reduce flaking, while moisturizing the scalp and conditioning the hair. The formulations include certified organic shea butter, which moisturizes and nourishes with fatty acids and vitamins. African black soap, a time-honored recipe, combines traditional healing ingredients into a gentle cleanser that soothes scalp irritations. Willow bark extract effectively exfoliates and detoxifies the hair and scalp. Tea tree oil helps remove buildup while enhancing shine.

Deep Cleansing Shampoo: Deionized Water, Decyl Glucoside (Coconut Oil), African Black Soap, Charcoal Powder, Butyrospermum Parkii Oil (Shea), Balancing Conditioner: Deionized Water, Vitamin E, Purification Masque: Deionized Water, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado), African Black Soap Extract, Sea Salt, Cetyl Esters, Kaolin Clay, Grapeseed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba), Behentrimonium Chloride, Sorbitol Esters, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosemary Extract, Salvia Officinalis Extract (Sage), Plantain Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower, Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Dry Scalp Elixir: Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract, Vegetable Protein, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (Neem), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Oil (Shea Butter), Vegetable Glycerine, Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil), Castor Oil, Plantain Enzyme, Capryl Glycol, Essential Oil Blend, Japanese Honeysuckle Extract.

• I use a lot of Shea moisture products. Is this a good one?1 Answers
  • I have been hearing a lot about "black soap" lately. Anybody wann...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Faye W.
Henderson, NC
I bought this kit because my daughter and I had really serious dandruff and product build up on out hair and scalp. This kit worked a miracle on our scalp and hair. The shampoo is very gentle but still very effective at removing product build up. A little goes a long way.  I washed our hair 3 times. Only to be sure I thoroughly cleansed our scalp and hair. The conditioner is awesome. The slip and silkening it has is unbelievable. You see it immediately. The purification mask is great. It truly does what it says and leaves your hair soft and deep conditioned. If you are looking for a clarifying product that won't leave your hair feeling stripped or still dirty,then this kit is definitely for you.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Such a great product especially for people who suffer from severe sensitivity and have trouble finding products that actually work with your skin rather than hurting it. The price scared me at first but after realizing how great this product is I have no problem paying whatever for product that leaves me feeling the way this does and also doesn’t hurt my skin
alishia c.
It was just okay. It dried my skin out a little bit although I do love the Shea moisture brand I probably wouldn't buy this soap again.I don't really see any real difference in my skin texture or tone.
Gwendolyn G.
Spindale, NC
Great for sensitive skin and skin troubled by acne. It is a little drying so you may need to rotate use if using on acne skin. It will do wonders for your troubles skin. Great cost.
Rebeca S.
Omg that sis amazing! But i alterante this with my regular shampoo Because this can dry out my hair if I use it every day ! It's supper affordable and lasts a good while!
Cindy H.
I love African black soap!! I can't remember how I discovered this product, but I am so glad I gave it a try. This is readily available at Target. This soap doesn't lather up lime a normal bar soap or body wash, but it cleans the skin and ice seen so many benefits since starting to use it. My skin tone is more even and feels smoother and softer overall. I find that it can be a bit stripping so I use it maybe 3x a week since I already have dry skin. I like to follow up with a good moisturizer after and my skin couldn't be happier! Highly recommend!
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Great product that I love. I received a sample of this product through influenster and I'm hooked! It's the great product that leaves my hair and scalp clean and moisturized. I'm used to having a dry scalp but every since I tried this product I've been hooked. Definitely would recommend this product to anyone who is dealing with dry scalp and in need of a great product that smells good but also is moisturizing for the scalp.
Tela I.
Mesa, AZ
I previously heard so many good things about the use of African black soap. Personally I wanted to add it to my face care routine. The soap can be a little harsh and drying,so I would recommend mixing a little bit if your favorite essential oil into your lather. I use rose hip oil. It literally makes my face glow! I use it once a week for a good deep clean! Love it!!
Alicia K.
During the winter months my scalp gets dry and it's very hard to hold moisture. This product works wonders. I notice a huge difference from the very first use. It clears up the dryness and allows my scalp to heal and hold in the much needed moisture for about 10 days on average. It is hard to find sometimes which is the only downfall.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I bought this for my hubby to use as he is always wearing a hat and gets dandruff really bad.. so we got this and it worked pretty well on him, not the best smell however. I was not a fan of the scent at all, but it did work well and helped his scalp to stay hydrated which in turn helped his dandruff. It was not a miracle worker though.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I use a lot of Shea moisture products. Is this a good one?
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I have been hearing a lot about "black soap" lately. Anybody wanna fill me in?