BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSheaMoisture
African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask

SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask

SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask Give your face the kind of home spa cleansing it needs to return it to its natural balance with SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask. This deep cleansing African black soap mud mask helps remove impurities from blemish-prone skin. Our version of this classic cleansing formula contains Kaolin and Bentonite blended with rich, creamy certified organic Shea Butter for a smooth mask texture with Oat added for gentle exfoliation. African Black Soap blends with Tamarind Extract and Tea Tree Oil to clarify and soothe skin. Jojoba Oil and Avocado Oil also add moisture to help with keeping skin supple and soft after the mask is removed. Skin feels clean, softened and refreshed.

How well does this product work for thin hair?
Will this help keep my skin soft?
does this help cleanse out my pores?
Start your review of SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask!
Product Highlights
I love this face mask. I have really sensitive skin and this mask doesn't break my skin out at all. When applied it doesn't dry or get tight like other mask and your skin is left clean and feeling soft. It's also great for getting rid of and preventing acne. in reviews
Kiara J.
Saint Louis, MO
This mask will get you right! Although it brings everything out of your skin (some people are not ready for this) it clears your skin over time and reduces blemishes and lightens hyper-pigmentation.
Cassie P.
Madison, WI
A friend suggested that I try African Black Mask when i began complaining of getting old and having too many black heads. This stuff was great! My skin felt so soft afterwards. There was no redness. And an obvious decrease in blackheads. I definitely would recommend it to others and have already recommended it to friends!
Amina C.
Appartement 221 , Clermont
Ce savon il est juste magnifique odeur très agréable c’est efficace pour un hammam et pour faire un gommage après il faut juste l’appliquer sur la peau humide puis laisser agir un petit et rincer avec de l’eau chaud et regarder l’éclat ❤️❤️
Papya D.
African black soap is the best product to clean very deeply (lol) the skin. I buy it on Internet. I have just one remark to make : don't use it every time because it would be too much for your skin. The feeling is gentle, you feel so fresh and clean. I would definitelybuy it again. Shea moisture brand is the best 😍😍😍
Asia G.
Beloit, WI
I love love love this mask! It's so thick and smells amazing. I found a small one at Walmart and I thought why not give it a try and since then I've gone back and bought a jar for my Sunday Spa days! Great product I wouldn't change a thing about this product.
Ginny T.
De Pere, WI
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask uploaded by Ginny T.
Smells a little bit like playdo, which isn't exactly terrible if you like being reminded of your childhood. It is very easy to apply and easy to take off too! Makes your face feel very clean and refreshed, and also very tight. I suggest doing this right before you go to bed or while your sitting down and doing homework, it takes a while to dry.
Nancy V.
This soap removes the impurities of my face and smells very rich and leaves your skin smooth and moisturized
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
This really helps with acne-prone skin. Gets rid of oil and dries out blemishes. I like to apply the mask then once it's ready to take off, I use my Clarisonic and scrub it away. Double exfoliation
Jade W.
Fayetteville, NC
Love this mud mask, and everything else that goes with the Shea moisture African line. Leaves my skin feeling very hydrated!
Yasmin B.
I have used this Mask and it is amazing on my skin. It made my skin feel so soft and had cleared up the redness on my skin. You don' see fast results but if you keep using it it will work.

342 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Malayna P.
il y a un an
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask, I’ve heard mixed reviews, Is it worth the hype?
Gina F. il y a un an
Absolutely!!! It is hands down one of my favorite masks! You cannot beat the price and it actually works. The mask is so silky it goes on and comes off effortlessly and leaves your skin super soft and glowing! Definitely try it out, infact all of their products are amazing!