SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask

SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask Give your face the kind of home spa cleansing it needs to return it to its natural balance with SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask. This deep cleansing African black soap mud mask helps remove impurities from blemish-prone skin. Our version of this classic cleansing formula contains Kaolin and Bentonite blended with rich, creamy certified organic Shea Butter for a smooth mask texture with Oat added for gentle exfoliation. African Black Soap blends with Tamarind Extract and Tea Tree Oil to clarify and soothe skin. Jojoba Oil and Avocado Oil also add moisture to help with keeping skin supple and soft after the mask is removed. Skin feels clean, softened and refreshed.

Does this help keep acne under control?
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask, I’ve heard mixed reviews, Is it worth the hype?
I’ve heard a lot good reviews about this product, do u recommend it? What are your thoughts? And have you tried it before?
Start your review of SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask!
Product Highlights
I love this face mask. I have really sensitive skin and this mask doesn't break my skin out at all. When applied it doesn't dry or get tight like other mask and your skin is left clean and feeling soft. It's also great for getting rid of and preventing acne. in reviews
Samantha G.
Boca Raton, FL
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask uploaded by Samantha G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing ! It really leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. It really helps with acne, my face has became so much more clear. It doesn’t irritate my skin at all. I use it once everyday. Very affordable. You can find it at Walmart.
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask uploaded by Lawanda F.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best ingredients helps with blemish, feels clean and softened on the skin leaves your skin very refreshed
Aemen R.
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask uploaded by Aemen R.
Me, my mom, and my sister have destroyed this mask. We can all agree it wiped out your impurities just for having it on for ten minutes. It’s cooling and relaxing and works wonders on my blemish prone skin
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Target
This mask is one of my favorites. I love african black soap. It became a staple in my beauty regimen for my acne prone skin a few years ago. I've used a lot of different masks in my life, but this one was on my list of products that I'll definitely buy again. For me, the consistency of the mask is very nice. I also love the fact that the "drying" effect isn't so harsh with this mask. I definitely notice a difference in my skin once the mask is removed. My skin feels clean and looks even cleaner. This is a product that I would definitely recommend for people who want smooth, bright, clean, and clear skin. This mask did not make acne dissappear from my life but it definitely improved my breakouts.
Alanique C.
Las Vegas, NV
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask uploaded by Alanique C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask is great for quick results towards soft and smooth skin... the charcoal is a great detox that doesn't irritate sensitive skin. The formula for me is a bit on the watery side, I would have preferred a thicker more mude like texture for this type of mask. Other than that I believe it's great for all skin types. I would definitely recommend this product. SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask
Kortney U.
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask uploaded by Kortney U.
Omg this stuff is so freakin good!!!! It left my skin feeling soft and I bought another pack! I also bought their facial soap scrub with black oatmeal’s beads in it and I loved it!!!!
Kadie G.
pittsburgh
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask uploaded by Kadie G.
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask uploaded by Kadie G.
Purchased at: Target
Overall I liked this product. I was looking for something to help clear my pores and it definitely makes you see ALL your pores while it’s on and drying. 😋 The scent was nice, went on well, dried pretty quickly and came off easily. It didn’t cause any irritation, my pores appeared smaller I just wish it would have helped my T zone a little more. Maybe next time I’ll add extra there.
Kayla W.
Oneida, NY
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask uploaded by Kayla W.
Purchased at: Walmart
My only complaint is that when this dries boy does it dry. I cannot laugh or talk when I use this! But after I wash it off my face feels so amazing! It also applies super quick and easy! I use a silicone sponge to apply it
L A.
Greenville
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask uploaded by L A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Please ignore my sleeping cap lol. I love this product so much! It has helped me a lot with acne and it is very gentle. The smell is okay and it is very affordable. I love how much it has helped my skin. I thought it was a joke and I thought it was overrated but it is not. It actually works. I would buy this over and over again without thinking it twice.
Mimi N.
This is my go-to mask for acne! Usually around the time when my monthly friend visits, I break out so horribly, and this is the ONLY thing that has worked for me to zap those zits away! Alright, that may sound a little cliche, but it's true! It smells sweet, but fresh, and it looks like actual mud. It's also very moisturizing on my skin, and pretty gentle, but gets the job done. If I feels a pimple popping up or I have one that is really annoying me, (which what breakout doesn't right?), then I will apply this, leave it on for 10 minutes, then remove with a wet cloth and my face feels refreshed. The next morning, my pimple/zit/breakout is either significantly diminished or has completely disappeared. If your skin is super sensitive, though, then you may not like this, because it does give out a slightly tingling feeling while it's on. But it works great for my oily, dehydrated, acne-prone skin.I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask!

337 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Malayna P.