BY SHEAMOISTURE #53 in Face Wipes

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Cleansing Facial Wipes are biodegradeable, naturally-infused towelettes with African black soap that remove makeup, dirt and impurities as it balances skin without rinsing or drying out skin.

• Does anyone else get a very tacky/ sticky feeling on thei...2 Answers
  • Shea moisture's wipes or the neutrogena's wipes? Which do...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes good for makeup removal?2 Answers
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I use this product after I wash my face (using then related facewash) morning and night for two years. I can honestly say I am obsessed with all of it Shea moistures problematic skin products (African black soap, tea trea oil and Tamarind extract). I love the natural ingredients and how you can use them twice a day without skin irritation and they work! When I first began my serious skin care regimine years ago... these are the products I turned to. And I saw a results within a week. I still continue to use it on a daily basis, along with it facial toner and I have zero complaints. It has a very pleasant but all natural type smell to it, and the tea tree oil isn't overwhelming. If I could give this more than five stars I would. SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes
seana h.
Bronx, NY
I got these wipes last kin this summer while in Miami. I can't put my finger on it but there is something about these that makes me feel like I wasn't using a facial cleansing wipe. There was a slight film track left over so I had to.wash my face after. And I believe not all my makeup came off. I was disappointed because she's moisture is suppose to be amazing but the job didn't get done and the job needs to get done after a long summer day in miami
Marisa S.
Nassau County
Just picked these up and absolutely love them! Perfect for removing dirt and oil after a long day. I actually prefer to use them on my chest area since I have a bunch of bumps and slight acne in that area and these wipes have done wonders! A weeee bit of an off scent, but nothing too unbearable! Very affordable and they were only $3.99 at TJ Maxx!!
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought these to leave in my gym bag and they are very helpful when on the go. At first, I hated how they smelled but the scent grew on me. My face doesn't do well with these wipes and will feel slightly oily after a few hours so I'm not sure if that'll be an issue for someone else or not, as that is a common issue for my combination skin. This pack has a lot of wipes in it so it'll last you longer than some of the smaller packs available.
Melina D.
Buffalo
Excellent product! These work very well for removing makeup and oil buildup on your face at the end of the day. They are super handy for when you need a quick clean up. Sometimes they can sting a little bit if you have sensitive skin but other than that they do a great job.SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes
Juju W.
Winchester, CA
These are my favorite wipes to use to remove makeup. They're very gentle on the skin, but still effective with removing makeup. These wipes also dont dry out my skin like other wipes I've tried. I will continue to purchase these wipes as long as they continue to sell them! I definitely recommend!
Hannah J.
Tulsa , OK
I’ve been buying these for over two years and I gotta say I absolutely love them. They are gentle on my sensitive skin and they take off pretty much all my makeup. If I’m wearing a full face I have to use two wipes but that doesn’t bother me. They are affordable and the ingredients in these are not harsh at all. I love these and have my friends hooked on them as well. I’d definitely recommend.
Autumn M.
New Orleans, LA
I usually love products from Shea Moisture so much but unfortunately these are kind of a bust. I wanted to use these in my regimen after I wash my face and before my moisturizer. Due to the fact these leave a gross slime all over my face that burns I use these to wipe off my makeup and immediately follow with a cleanser.
Kirsten K.
Toledo, Ohio
The only face wipes I’ve used that take off almost all of my makeup (I always use toner or wash my face after wearing makeup all day to get deep in my pores) they don’t leave me oily, which has been a problem of every wipe I’ve tried. They also have helped with my acne breakouts. African Black Soap forever!
Hope J.
Burnet
My sister uses these wipes and I tried one and it was good! It felt cleansing, it had a strong, clean smell. It’s gentle, and didn’t hurt my sensitive skin even though I rubbed hard. I was able to take off all my makeup with just one wipe. I recommend these but don’t use them to take off your eye makeup, it will burn and sting like heck!! Oh well my eye is probably cleaner now 😂 SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes
Katherine C.
Dying to try them😍 can someone tell me where can I bought them and how much it cost?
Monika G.
Middle Vlg, NY
Can they remove mascara without excessive tagging on the eyes?
Colleen P.
hamden, CT
Does anyone else get a very tacky/ sticky feeling on their skin after using this? I hate it!
Nicole R.
Stanton, CA
Does this actually clarify your skin? If so, do you see results quickly?
Nija H.
How often do you use this? Does it work best before bed or in the mornings?