Skin CareFacial SkincareFace WipesSheaMoisture
African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes

SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes

Removes makeup & dirt without rinsing or drying Biodegradable, naturally-infused towelettes remove makeup, dirt, and impurities without rinsing or drying out skin. African Black Soap and Tea Tree Oil help to balance oily skin for a clearer appearance. Calendula Oil helps to calm and soothe skin. Skin feels balanced, refreshed and soothed.

Does it work on a oily and dry Skin?
Are these good to calm down acne?
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes has anyone had an allergic reaction to this product? Is this good for sensitive skin users?
Start your review of SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes!
Chandra G.
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes uploaded by Chandra G.
Great for all skin types, works well at removing makeup, dirt and impurities. with no need to rinse.  It contains natural ingredients such as tea tree oil and calendula. Skin feels refreshed and soothed. I am completely sold with using these as my skin is clearer and glowing. Check these out at Walgreens for about $8.
Annie K.
Midvale, UT
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes uploaded by Annie K.
I used these wipes to remove sweat, dirt and occasionally makeup off my face and I like them but it leaves a pretty thick feeling film on my skin so I had to wash my face with soap and water pretty quickly. My skin is combo so I think it’s good for my T zone area but that’s it.
Maria S.
Harrison, NY
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes uploaded by Maria S.
Love this product! Super refreshing and smells amazing. Especially if you apply moisturizer right after you use them!
Joanna S.
ny
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes uploaded by Joanna S.
I received this product complimentary as part of a voxbox for review purposes. The wipes have a mild and pleasant fragrance like baby powder. The wipe was able to remove all my makeup without much effort. It is gentle on the skin and it is biodegradable. The skin felt hydrated and the wipes did not leave any residue. The packaging is simple and nice and I would purchase this product again.
Katia P.
Saint Paul, MN
1,098 reviews
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes uploaded by Katia P.
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes uploaded by Katia P.
I received this product in exchange for honest reviews. I'd like to start out by listing what I like about this product. I didnt mind the smell, I think it smelled like the other products in the line though a little more plastic-y. I think you get a bang for your buck for the amount in the container as well. That being said, I will not be purchasing this product any time in the future. You'd think this product contains natural, sensitive skin friendly ingredients but as i used the wipes, my skin got very red. it didn't itch or cause any discomfort but the redness was alarming nonetheless. it also didn't wipe off make up as well as other wipes in the market. as much as I like other Shea moisture products in the market, this one will be a no for me.
Jasmin D.
Pittsburgh, PA
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes uploaded by Jasmin D.
It took my makeup off really well and left my face feeling soft it also has a pleasant smell to it which was nice I would get these wipes if you want something to help remove makeup but is also gentle on the face.
Shirley W.
Fort Worth, TX
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes uploaded by Shirley W.
I love this product. It does exactly like it says on the package that it removes makeup without drying your skin. The packaging is so chic. I got this product for free but I plan on purchasing when it runs out.
abbie C.
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes uploaded by abbie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I picked this product up in a 10 pack to first try them out! Overall, it’s definitely cleaning my skin. I like having wipes on hand for warm days when you tend to sweat more than usual. I love that they are biodegradable, and made with clean ingredients! I am definitely controversial when it comes to certain ingredients. I have very sensitive, acne prone skin. My skin is combination. I noticed while using these wipes it definitely helps with the dryness of my skin. Practically moisturizing! I have not noticed a difference in my acne at all. The one thing I truly dislike about this product which is the reason I’m taking off one star is because of the smell, it’s not the greatest! Also, after wiping your face it’s very sticky on the skin for a little while. However, I would buy this product again. The cons don’t make me back away.
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes uploaded by Paulina R.
The wipes clean my skin, but a few minutes later my skin started burning and itchy. I got irritation. My whole face got super red and a I felt a sensation of my skin being tight and hot. Made my pores super huge as well. Really sad that this product did not work for me. I am not a person that has sensitive skin. The picture I will attach my skin was still red, but not as much when I put on the product.
Calla A.
Orlando , FL
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes uploaded by Calla A.
The facial wipes burned and not a good tingle. The packaging is the same as any other wipes. I did like how it contained tea tree oil because that is one thing that definitely helps with my acne
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelby B.
Williamstown, WV
il y a 2 ans
J.D M. il y a un an
I have extremely sensitive skin and it didnt cause an allergic reaction on my skin.
Sibrina V.