BY SHEAMOISTURE #30 in Makeup Remover

SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Cleansing Facial Wipes are biodegradeable, naturally-infused towelettes with African black soap that remove makeup, dirt and impurities as it balances skin without rinsing or drying out skin.

• Shea moisture's wipes or the neutrogena's wipes? Which do you prefer?1 Answers
  • Are these wipes good for makeup removal?1 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Does it work best before bed or in the m...1 Answers
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
I tried this product because it was on sale, and I was pleasantly surprised. It left my skin feeling absolutely fabulous. I loved it and my skin feels great. I have gotten so many compliments on my skin since I started using this product. I definitely recommend this product.
Krysteena L.
Krysteena L.
THESE WIPES!!! are my holy grail. i love these things. i was kinda scared to use them at first because I've used the clay mask from sheamoisture i didn't like those because it has a really strong scent that last a couple of days so i thought these would be the same. WRONG. it a has sent but it isn't strong or over powering. the cloth is so smooth it just glides across my face and takes off my makeup. its doesn't dry out my skin my skin actually looks refresh and glowy. my dark marks are fading and I've been using these wipes for six days now. these things are absolutely amazing. its such a great product for those with oily skin, acne and have blemishes. i did buy from wlagreens for $6.  SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
I purchased these facial wipes at Walgreens. I loved the black packaging! I was super excited to try this as I am a very big Shea Moisture fan! And exactly what I expected--the product rocked my world! These wipes are gentle but pick up everything off of your face! That's right-- dirt, makeup, oils, you name it! I was extremely pleased. I also love the scent of it! I have combination skin with acne, rosacea, and huge pores. I've noticed an improvement with less breakouts ever since I switched to Shea Moisture products! My oily/dry skin also has not been as bad as well! My skin is just normal! These wipes are definitely my new fave!
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Love these wipes. I've Ben buying make remover after make up remover to try and find one that doesn't dry me out horribly, but also doesn't make me oily. I have a horrible problem with breakouts and I have psoriasis. This helps a lot along with the other products to make sure I don't break out but my psoriasis doesn't flare up. SheaMoisture African Black Soap w/ Shea Butter is great before you cleanse SheaMoisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner is amazing for after it al!!!
Colleen P.
Colleen P.
Hamden, CT
I really dislike this specific product. I like the brand and these face wipes/makeup remover wipes DO absolutely get the makeup off, but it leaves behind an awful sticky residue and it says right on the packaging NO RINSING OR WATER NEEDED. So that was a let down. My face felt like all the moisture had been sucked out and left with a tacky film over it. All I could think about was getting a MOISTURIZER on my face ASAP. Would not recommend and will not repurchase.
Jess C.
Jess C.
ANN ARBOR, MI
Smells good, feels good. I have bad skin, but I still like the benefits of wearing makeup, with that being said if I don't take my makeup off and immediately do some kind of acne treatment to my face I get pimples. I beyond enjoy these because I can tell that it gives my face some serious tlc after being out in makeup all day, obviously washing my face is necessary, but with this I can chill and do it before bed instead of right when I get home.
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
I love to use these wipes throughout the day to wipe my face when it gets shiny. It instantly leaves me matte without any burning or drying or any other negative effects. My only issue issue I see that it has so few wipes in the pack, but I will buy again as this product cannot be beat by anything else I've ever tried. I even love to wipe my face down with it before applying my makeup to prevent breakout s caused by cosmetics
Chanel B.
Chanel B.
Orange, CT
These wipes were good but I've used better, I had also tried another face product by this company which I remember being good just can't recall which one, how ever wasn't a big fan of these wipes, I hear a lot of good things about this brand which confuses me, maybe I'll give this company another go.
Syeda I.
Syeda I.
I love this stuff. I'm not sure if it really helps my acne because the only thing that helps is birth control, but it smells great, and seems to have worked the best out of all my acne products, plus I love to use it in the shower on my whole body. And one bar lasts a looooonnnnnggg time. It makes my skin feel squeaky clean which is such a good feeling also it doesn't dry out my skin nor does it make my oily skin feel greasy.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
So....I am a shea moisture junkie, I love this brand. However, this product was just....alright. That's it. Nothing extraordinary. It was not one of the best makeup removers I have used. It did okay with my face makeup but my mascara was very difficult to get off with this. I think its okay after you have already washed your face to remove any residue, but as just a makeup remover...I will not be reaching for this.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Dying to try them😍 can someone tell me where can I bought them and how much it cost?
Monika G.
Monika G.
Ridgewood, NY
Can they remove mascara without excessive tagging on the eyes?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Somersworth, NH
Does this product do much for minimizing blemishes? Has anyone noticed their skin improve after using them?
Dana K.
Dana K.
Shea moisture's wipes or the neutrogena's wipes? Which do you prefer?
Camila B.
Camila B.
Willow Grove, PA
Does this product make skin dry?