BeautySkinSkin CareSheaMoisture
African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wash & Scrub

SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wash & Scrub

SheaMoisture African Black Soap Face Wash - SheaMoisture Face Scrub and Wash SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Wash & Scrub gently exfoliates and cleanses while helping to control breakouts. Black African soap is one of those simple skincare aids that truly must be experienced to appreciate how it can contribute to the improved appearance of blemish-prone skin. At SheaMoisture, we've created our own line of African black soap products and our African black soap face wash is a great way to get your complexion back into balance. It can also be a first step of your daily facial care routine. African Black Soap SheaMoisture face scrub and wash helps absorb excess oil while gently detoxifying your skin. It can leave your skin feeling refreshed and looking clearer.

How rough is it on you’re skin ?
Has anyone else felt like the ingredients and/or formula has changed? I’ve been using this cleanser for a few years now and the last time I went to repurchase from the store it had an almost red tint to it (not like the usual white). All the ones in the store looked the same so I bought it anyways. I’ve been using it for a few weeks and I notice that sometimes it starts to burn when I’m cleansing. It never did that before so I’m just wondered if something changed in the product.
Does this help with acne?
Start your review of SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wash & Scrub!
Product Highlights
...lasting. I started using this a month or so ago! It has been perfect. I have sensitive skin and this scrub is not harsh or irritating at all, smells great, and you can feel it working. I've already noticed great improvements, and its extremely affordable! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!in reviews
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wash & Scrub uploaded by Ebony J.
Purchased at: Target
This scrub is the greatest. It is one of the best scrubs that I've ever used. It gives you the power of an exfoliate without the harsh exfoliate (that some exfoliates give) and it cleanses your face! It kind of smells like some form of playdoh, to me, but the smell isn't something that would cause me not to purchase it. I love this entire line! I've recommended it to several people and I will continue to recommend it. Go try it out!
Cecilia C.
Richfield, MN
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wash & Scrub uploaded by Cecilia C.
Purchased at: Target
This is my to go every time I need to do a deep cleaning on my face i love this product so much and I recommended it 100% if you haven’t try it. It leaves my face super smooth love it. 😍
Connie L.
Wilmington
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wash & Scrub uploaded by Connie L.
I've been using this for two days now my skin so far feels soft and no black heads my daughter in the army is not having the same rests she is going to continue to use it for the next week and I will post the results
‍Rosa T.
Miramar, FL
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wash & Scrub uploaded by ‍Rosa T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this face wash! I have dry skin, this works amazing with my face an leaves it shiny an smooth. After using this product I do have to put moisturizer on. This is an expensive product and lasts me a good month an half. A lil goes a long way!
kyla N.
Mission Viejo, CA
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wash & Scrub uploaded by kyla N.
such a good facial product, clears my face to smooth. would use this again and buy it again when runs out!
Melissa G.
Jersey City, NJ
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wash & Scrub uploaded by Melissa G.
This is my third time buying this facial scrub. I love it so much for my red sensitive face!
Erica R.
Flagstaff, AZ
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wash & Scrub uploaded by Erica R.
Purchased at: Target
After trying for about a week I can honestly say I immediately saw results. I usually have troubled oily skin making me constantly break out . The ingredients in this product are very natural helping fight acne . The jojoba beads help exfoliate the skin for a good deep cleaning. The facial exfoliator is a bit thick and has a creamy consistency . I really do recommend ! It says once or twice a week but u can use daily or as needed 4oz $11.99 @Target
Jordan S.
Birmingham, AL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! gentle enough for my sensitive skin. fist time using this product and this brand. purchased at CVS. very affordable. thoroughly cleanses and exfoliated. nice packaging. would recommend this product to people of all skin types
Margaret W.
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wash & Scrub uploaded by Margaret W.
This scrub is decent. It’s great to remove makeup. I used a cleanser then this scrub to remove my makeup. My face felt great afterwards. Only downside is that it didn’t clear my acne, hence why I only gave it 3 stars.
Melissa J.
Cleansing but can be drying if used too often or if you have dry/ sensitive skin . I recommend if you have oily skin or combination this will work best for you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Velvet F.
Keithville, LA
il y a 2 ans
michael R. il y a 2 ans
This should be fine for sensitive skin, I would just put moisturizer on afterwards because your skin may be dry.
Amystica M.
conway ar
il y a 2 ans
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wash & Scrub ? Is it worth it my acne is never really bad mostly lil bumps I wash my face everyday with clean an clear which works ok but I want something better that I can use twice a day without drying out my face
Makenzie S. il y a 2 ans
Its good to add to your normal routine but it says on the directions use once or twice a week this product is an exfoliant and any exfoliant will tell you that. Also this is a very gentle exfoliant as well so it dosnt really get dry skin off if its flakey skin it although it does helps with over all exfoliation.