BY SHEAMOISTURE #37 in Body Wash

Sheamoisture s african black soap body wash cleanses, hydrates and calms problem skin. Helps to balance oily skin for a clearer appearance. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. oats help soothe irritated skin while absorbing excess oil. aloe moisturizes and calms dry sensitive skin. vitamin e is a powerful antioxidant highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage.

• Does this help on skin with eczema 4 Answers
  • Does this work as well as the bar soap for helping skin troubled ...1 Answers
  • This says that it's the argan oil body scrub but the reviews and ...2 Answers
Angela B.
Mineral, VA
I am so in love with this product and brand right now! I have had problems with back acne and dry patches on my skin, and was looking for a solution that would last. I also have very sensitive skin. I purchased a bottle from Walmart for around $4, so it isn't very expensive. It smells really great, and it has dramatically decreased the back acne that I do have. I love the way that this soap lathers, and you do not need a whole lot of product. My skin feels soft and supple every time I get out of the shower. This body wash made me go out and buy the bar soap, face scrub and the body oil! I would certainly buy it again and I recommend this brand and product line to all of my friends!
Ash L.
Carlisle
Review for: SheaMoisture 13 oz African Black Soap Body Wash more...
This is not only my go to body wash, it’s my go to personal product line! This body wash smells amazing! Also, it is gentle enough to moisturize and cleanse without irritating my very sensitive skin. The best part, is it is certified organic and cruelty free!! It is available at my local Walmart but I typically get the body wash/lotion combo off amazon because the lotion is amazing as well! I tried the walmart “compare to” products and there is no comparison!! Shea moisture all the way!!
Rena M.
Denver
This is my go to face and body wash for the past 2 years. I was recommended this product in the bar form for acne and I saw an improvement in the amount of acne I had over all so I decided to try the liquid form because I thought it would be more hygienic than a bar of soap floating around my bathroom and it works just as well as the bar of soap and I definitely feel like it lasts way longer too!
Emily B.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: SheaMoisture 13 oz African Black Soap Body Wash more...
I suffer with a lot of body acne and this body soap seems to be one of the only ones besides my acne face wash that seems to do the trick! Highly recommend to those who have sensitive acne prone skin.
Jada P.
Review for: SheaMoisture 13 oz African Black Soap Body Wash more...
This is the only body wash I will use. It’s great for my skin because I have always had issues with my back and chest getting acne but since I’ve used this i haven’t had any. It smells so good! I love that it also exfoliates my skin.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
Growing up I always suffer from hormonal breakouts at my back. I've tried so many products to help me clear it but failed. I am so happy that I found this because it help me cleared the blemishes and prevent it from appearing again!
Stephanie S.
South Haven, MI
I don't know where to start. Natural ingredients, cruelty free, skin on point, and it smells like a divine mixture straight from the heavens. Like... my skin has never felt nor smelled better!!

Yes, it's more expensive than Suave or your store's generic brand (it costs me about $9.99) but it is seriously SO WORTH IT!!!
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't give many five stars, so this is a product I fell in love with instantly. The moment I broke the seal and smell it from the bottle I knew I was going to like it. I put some on my towel and washed up with it. it lathered up very nice. When I got out the shower and dried myself I felt my skin feeling silky soft.
Payton A.
I have naturally oily skin all over my body, specifically on my shoulders and chest. I was at Walmart and saw this and thought hey why not? It's a little pricey compared to other body washes, but it is definitely worth it. My skin feels so soft and is way less oily. It even cleared up the acne I had on my chest. I will definitely buy again.
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: SheaMoisture 13 oz African Black Soap Body Wash more...
I absolutely love Shea Moisture. All their products are cruelty-free, natural, and has a great frangrance. This is moisturizing, easy to use and clean up, lathers great and I use Shea moisture for skin and hair. I would definitely recommend any product. The only con is their products are so expensive.
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
I've been looking for this product for months. I tried several stores to purchase this item, but they mostly carry the black soap. Can you recommend a store to purchase it?
Em B.
Does this help on skin with eczema
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this have a medicinal smell? I want to try it but am worried it may have too strong of a smell.
Emily C.
This says that it's the argan oil body scrub but the reviews and photos are of the African black soap body wash?
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work as well as the bar soap for helping skin troubled with acne? I've been considering trying the body wash, but the bar soap has worked well.