BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sheamoisture s african black soap body wash cleanses, hydrates and calms problem skin. Helps to balance oily skin for a clearer appearance. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. oats help soothe irritated skin while absorbing excess oil. aloe moisturizes and calms dry sensitive skin. vitamin e is a powerful antioxidant highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage.

• Does this help on skin with eczema 4 Answers
  • Does this work as well as the bar soap for helping skin troubled ...1 Answers
  • This says that it's the argan oil body scrub but the reviews and ...2 Answers
April W.
Rocky Mount, NC
About a year ago I started having break outs on my chest and back, at 36 years old I never had this problem before, after seeing my MD he informed me that it was probably hormonal...yikes at that thought.

Well after two months of trying every product I had in the house, I was in Walgreens and saw the Shae moisture black soap body wash....since I use raw African black soap on my face and my skin looks great, I thought I would give it a try.

Well after a couple of weeks I saw an amazing change, the breakouts where gone, and the dark marks where clearing up, a year later I'm still using it and my skin is flawless
Shawona B.
Cordova, TN
Holy grail product!! I can not be without this product! I love this so much! I saw one of my favorite youtubers feature this on her channel and I had to give it a try myself. So glad I did now I can't be without it! I try to switch up my skincare routine every now and then but I always find myself coming back to this. It smells so good and it lasts forever! It keeps my skin clean and clear. It also clears up any blemishes that might come up and also fades older ones. If they ever stop making this I would cry!!
Ashley B.
This is the African black soap body wash barcode but it has a different description. I love this body wash so much! I get this product at Walmart and i believe it costs $8.99. It does have tiny exfoliating particles, i think it is oats, but it is very gentle, but I was not expecting those to be in there when I bought it. It isn't very moisturizing but it isn't drying either, just a very good gentle cleanser. I think this would work well for you if you have body acne or if you have sensitive skin.
Kristin L.
Fresno, CA
I'm a huge fan of this body wash for my super sensitive skin. Especially during allergy season, my eczema flairs up really badly. I've been using this body wash consistently and it just seems to calm my skin down and I'm less itchy in the evenings. I'm a huge fan of Shea Moisture products because of how their proceeds help empower disadvantage women. Additionally, the products contain natural ingredients which makes me feel comfortable using it as well as using it on my daughter.
Kim D.
Glenside, PA
If I could give this product 10 stars I would. It is by far the ONLY acne product out there that has completely cleared my acne without harming my skin. My back acne is completely gone and I only get minimal breakouts around my period. I recommend this product to every single person I know that struggles with acne. I have struggled for 15+ years and this is the only thing out there without a prescription that has given me solid results! I'll never switch...ever!!!
Caitlyn W.
N Brunswick, NJ
This is by far my favorite body wash. I have some body acne and this soap really helps to keep it at bay! My skin feels so soft and refreshed when I step out of the shower. I ran out of this for about a month and didn't get around to re purchasing since i had another product at home already. MAN I COULD TELL A DIFFERENCE, it was like my skin was mad at me for no longer using African black. I will never use anything else.
Ambril R.
Charlotte, NC
Ive always had sensitive skin and with sensitive skin comes they occasional acne from facial washes that are too harsh for my skin. I original tried to black soap in bar form, but when I saw this is my local target i decided to try it. I love they way it makes my skin feel. Its something that has become part of my daily skin care regime. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin.
Briana F.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I LOVE this brand! This was the first product I tried from SheaMoisture due to my friends recommendation. I have dry skin and live in the desert so I'm constantly battling flaky, ashy skin. I purchased this from Walgreens and I don't think I'll ever buy another body wash again. It lathers up very rich and smells great. After use I notice my skin is more hydrated than it was with prior body washes i've tried.
Marcelle L.
I think this product is perfect for people with troubled skin and body acne.. I'm dry all over but I'll get some acne here and there... Plus I suffer from keratosis pilaris and since everyone recommended it I tried it... Find it drying because I'm not that oily... But I'll just slam some body butter after... Use it once a week or even once every two weeks... But love the smell and how my skin feels after! 😍
Abbi B.
Louisville, KY
A year ago I began adding high intensity workouts and yoga to my fitness routine, and with that two-a-day showers became a part of my average day. As a result of possibly over dried skin I picked up my 'bacne.' Long story of trying many many soaps and all variety of effects... this one is the champion. Clear back and very soft skin!! Can't live without it.
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
I've been looking for this product for months. I tried several stores to purchase this item, but they mostly carry the black soap. Can you recommend a store to purchase it?
Em B.
Does this help on skin with eczema
Emily C.
This says that it's the argan oil body scrub but the reviews and photos are of the African black soap body wash?
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Does this work as well as the bar soap for helping skin troubled with acne? I've been considering trying the body wash, but the bar soap has worked well.