BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sheamoisture s african black soap body lotion hydrates, calms and heals problem skin.â helps to balance oily skin for a clearer appearance. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. oats help soothe irritated skin while absorbing excess oil. aloe moisturizes and calms dry sensitive skin. vitamin e is a powerful antioxidant highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage.

• Does this work as a facial moisturizer for winter ? I use it on m...2 Answers
  • Does this work for dry skin?4 Answers
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.
Carteret, NJ
All my life i suffered from dry flaked skin. I went through so many different brands of body lotions and not one product really impressed me. When i was searching through YouTube and ran into a beauty blogger/vlogger named @dulcecandy87 she reviewed this product (I've been following her YouTube channel for years) and I immediately ran to buy it. I must say this has changed my life completely I've never been so happy and comfortable with my skin before Shea moisture came into my life! The product contains all natural products which is a huge plus! For those who are sensitive. Also its a thick creamy consiantancy BUT it blends beautifully and seeps into the skin pretty quick! after using this for 1 WEEK! I instantly saw results it leaves my skin so hydrated, smooth, moisturized, healthy looking, & gloWY! Most importantly my skin was healed after 1 week Of use and I have eczema like skin! If you have eczema or very dry skin this will change your life! & if you wanna see quicker results use the entire line! Ps. It smells amazing:)
Fit & Frugal Gentleman B.
Fit & Frugal Gentleman B.
Jonesboro, GA
I've never really been a body lotion kind of guy. I've gone through my phases of getting on the bandwagon of commercial men care products, but it was never consistent. However, recently after coming in contact with some poison oak in the yard I needed something to revitalize my skin after having stripped it so drying trying to find relief. Shea Moisture African Black Soap is amazing!! I use it every morning after showering. You don't need a lot (as I quickly found out) because it's very thick, but it stretches very thin. It doesn't leave you feeling oily or greasy like some other butters and lotions I've used. My skin feels calm and it has done wonders to heal and restore moisture back to my skin. I love that it doesn't have any of the loud or feminine fragrances. Overall, the naturalness of the ingredients takes the guess work out of wondering what I'm putting on my body. I know that it's healthy, natural, from the earth and beneficial for me and my skin.
Jill C.
Jill C.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this for excessive itching from Target. Walmart doesn't carry this specific type and I checked other stores too. It helped with calming the skin. It's a little difficult to get out because it's thick but that's good because it helps to keep the skin moisturized and prevents dryness. The price was around $10 but it lasted a long time. I even used it for the kids after their bath. It leaves a little grime because it's so thick but if you don't layer it up too much, it's not bad.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
I LOVE this lotion so much! I adore the smell (it reminds me of the circus peanut orange marshmallow candies that I used to eat as a little kid)... SO SO GOOD! And the texture is thick enough to make me feel extra moisturized for HOURS and it never feels oily or sticky, so that is a huge plus there! Also, I have really bad eczema, and this really does help keep it under control. I will continue to repurchase this over and over again! I love it!
Lashay W.
Lashay W.
I've purchased this three times now, I love this lotion. It's thick so it does last a while and if you are applying on damp skin it works so much better and a little goes a long way. When the product is getting low, I do have to shake it and hit it a bit for it to come out. The moisture of this product lasted a while in the summer, but now that it's getting colder, it seems I have to re-apply more often. However, overall, a great product.
Karen I.
Karen I.
Russellville, AR
I don't use lotion as much as I probably should, but I like to use this lotion when my skin is feeling dry. It does a great job of moisturizing. It also has healing properties because of the African black soap and I definitely see results from that when I use it regularly. I took a star off because of the smell though. I would rather it be unscented,but the smell is natural and not irritating so I don't mind it too much.
Nisha M.
Its a thick and super hydrating body lotion. I use it every night as a hand lotion before bed . it keeps your skin hydrated all day. I love the smell too. the only problem seems to be the packaging . the lotion is way too thick to flow out of the bottle. you will need to shake it and press it real hard. this is a great option if u are looking to switch to products free from parabens and other such toxic chemicals.
Marianne C.
Marianne C.
Canyon Country, CA
I love this product! It is amazing if you have extremely dry skin, sensitive skin or skin issues like eczema or psoriasis. It's affordable for a 'natural' brand and accessible. I bought mine at Target or at Ulta. There is no scent, but it does have a thick consistency that is why I have to knock off a star. It is really better suited in different packaging. I have purchased this product so many times. I love it!
Shanitta R.
Shanitta R.
I like this product. It smell very earthy and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized. It is very effective in doing what the bottle says it will do. This is my second time using this product and I'm sure I would continue to use it. My only issue is it's hard to squeeze out the bottle. The lotion is very think so it may work better in a jar. I would recommend this to anyone that has issues with dry skin.
Rina V.
Rina V.
Compton, CA
This is a great moisturizer for very dry skin. However, the packaging is not appropriate for this product. It is not a lotion, but a cream and it is too thick for a bottle. I had to scoop it out and put into a jar.

Outside of that, it keeps your skin moisturized throughout the day. It absorbs quickly into the skin and It has a light inoffensive scent.
Sammy M.
Sammy M.
Does this work for dry skin?
Nisha M.
Does this work as a facial moisturizer for winter ? I use it on my body but wondering if it is too much for the face