SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bar
Our soothing body bar soap is specially formulated with organic Shea Butter, Oats and Aloe to cleanse, moisturize and comfort irritated skin while absorbing excess oil. African Black Soap, an honored beauty secret, made from palm ash, tamarind extract, tar and plantain peel, helps to calm and clear blemishes and troubled skin. Leaves skin soft and refreshed. Perfect for helping relieve symptoms of eczema or psoriasis.
African Black Soap Base, African Shea Butter, Oats, Aloe, Plantain Extract, Vitamin E, Fragrance (Essential Blend Oil Blend), Glycerin (Vegetable), Palm Ash, Rosemary Extract, Iron Oxides.
Lather in hands or on a washcloth and wash entire body.see more...
Top Questions See all 928 Q&A
- "I have acne prone skin and to be honest I don't think this really helped it it didn't make my acne better or worse it just stayed the same but I mean it's okay for cleanser." in 6 reviews
- "my skin has finally given up to the scourge of trying EVERY body wash, EVERY bar of soap, EVERY sensitive skin product promising it's non-comodogenic, won't clog pores and won't irritate." in 5 reviews
- "He smells great and I'm happy because it's an all natural product that's cruelty free too!" in 5 reviews
- "The bar lasts for a long time and I even use it for my back as well its gets rid of back acne as well." in 5 reviews
* make sure you use a moisturizer after every use, it tends to make your skin a little dry.
* don’t wash around your eyebrows, soaps tend to be more hard to wash off than actual cleansers so that causes more rubbing. And rubbing can cause accidental plucking of your eyebrows which will thin.
* store away in a ziplock bag or soap bar container since it will leave black scum.
* a little goes a long way
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos