Hair CareHair ProductsShampooSheaMoisture
African Black Soap Bamboo Charcoal Deep Cleansing Shampoo

SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bamboo Charcoal Deep Cleansing Shampoo

African Black Soap SheaMoisture Shampoo - Bamboo Charcoal Deep Cleaning Shampoo Treat your scalp and hair to a spa-like cleansing and conditioning experience with this gentle yet effective, deep-cleansing, sulfate-free African Black Soap shampoo. Enriched with Bamboo Charcoal, it easily lifts away those pre-wash treatments you enjoy using between washes. This high-porosity shampoo also does a magnificent job of getting rid of dirt, excess oil and flakey build-up as it works to calm and soothe your scalp. Our formula blends quality African Black Soap, Bamboo Charcoal, Tea Tree Oil, and Willow Bark Extract with certified organic Shea Butter to create a winning hair wash that helps soothe that annoying scalp itching. After shampooing, your scalp is rigorously clean, yet it feels nicely comfortable, and that's because our deep cleaning shampoo contains natural cleansing agents and natural hydrating agents, combined together they create an ideal environment for healthy hair.

Is this a good clarifying shampoo? Looking for something effective and budget friendly. 🤔 SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bamboo Charcoal Deep Cleansing Shampoo [brand:igk] [brand:pantene] [brand:bumble-and-bumble] [brand:pureology] [brand:dove]
How does this product compare to the scalp scrub? Does it give any itching relief or is it minty like the scrub?
How long is the shelf life?
Start your review of SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bamboo Charcoal Deep Cleansing Shampoo!
Majella W.
Toronto, ON
The deep clean of this shampoo is amazing, my scalp tends to be dry with most clarifying shampoos but this one doesn’t have that effect. It makes my hair fee clean without being stripped of all its moisture
Madison F.
Ottawa
I definitely noticed an improvement in the texture of my hair since I’ve started using this. Smells refreshing and feels great on my scalp. It always leaves my hair soft and shiny and the cleanest it’s ever felt.
Sneha B.
North york, ON
It’s gentle, cleanses deeply and perfect for my straight and fine hair. I love the unique ingredients of this product and would definitely recommend it.
Bri S.
Port Perry, ON
I love Shea Moisture because I feel confident in their products and I know they are only doing good for my hair. I love this product in particular because it gives me a really good clean. I also have eczema on my scalp so I feel like the black soap helps that situation as well.
Samantha S.
Hamilton
I’m allergic to most shampoos but I find this just dries my hair out and make my scalp very itchy even tho it doesn’t have the sulfates that I’m allergic to in the shampoo. I find it difficult to find something that will work for my hair and scalp
Valerie R.
N Brunswick, NJ
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bamboo Charcoal Deep Cleansing Shampoo uploaded by Valerie R.
Purchased at: Target
Really Good Cleansing Shampoo. i use it about once a month to remove heavy product build up. my curls looked so refined after using it. very affordable as well
Jenni L.
Lansing, KS
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bamboo Charcoal Deep Cleansing Shampoo uploaded by Jenni L.
I love this shampoo! It cleanses my hair so beautifully and made my hair feel so nice! The packaging is beautiful! It really cleans deep to get rid of all of the product buildup. Love that! Definitely my go to!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Radisel B.
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bamboo Charcoal Deep Cleansing Shampoo uploaded by Radisel B.
Es muy hidratante y respetuoso con el cabello. Para mi es una de las mejores marcas en cuanto al cuidado capilar ya que no contiene prácticamente ningun quimico y se nota porque tu pelo mejora usandolos ,te lo transforma por completo. lo recomiendo 100%
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Hadiyah S.
Orlando, Fl
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bamboo Charcoal Deep Cleansing Shampoo uploaded by Hadiyah S.
Honestly I use only this brand to shampoo and condition my hair. Since I was 9 I faithfully got my hair blown out at the Dominican shop and now my hair has heat damage. People always asked if I perm my hair and I have never gotten one . So last year I did a big chop to embrace my curls and Sheamoisture is the only product I use (sorry screen shot from video)
Renelle F.
Luling, LA
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bamboo Charcoal Deep Cleansing Shampoo uploaded by Renelle F.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This product is great at removing buildup from my scalp. My hair on the other hand is left feeling dry, tangled, and brittle. I feel like it’s great at clarifying but not really nourishing for my hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...