BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Balancing Conditioner moisturizes and detangles hair while it soothes dry, itchy and flaking scalp. Use as a pre-shampoo or rinse out conditioner, as needed. - Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. - Plaintain Enzyme helps to alleviate itchiness and irritation. - Tea Tree Oil removes buildup for enhanced shine and volume. - Willow Bark Extract exfoliates and detoxifies hair and scalp.

Instructions:

Work conditioner through hair from root to ends, massaging gently into scalp. Leave on for 3 minutes, then rinse. For deeper conditioning, leave on for up to 15 minutes. May also be used as a leave-in conditioner or pre-shampoo.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*♥, Stearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Vinegar, Salicylic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Ttea Tree) Leaf Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Plantago Major Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Cocoate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Pod Ash, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Phytate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend) *Certified Organic Ingredient ♥Fair Trade Ingredient.

• Out of the whole Shea moisture line, which one is the mos...3 Answers
  • How good is this product?1 Answers
  • Never tried this before and was curious of whether or not...2 Answers
  • "I love this product it works great for my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "It relieves dry scalp without drying the hair completely." in 1 review
  • "I use in my natural hair all time I recommend all my natural sisters out there to use this product it works " in 1 review
  • "It is a sulfate free conditioner and made with all natural ingredients." in 1 review
Michaela L.
I did not like this at all. It ruined my curls & made them more kinky curly. It has a very distinct smell that lingers on your hair that I don’t care for. It didn’t moisturize my hair & I ended up having to mix this conditioner with the masque from the same line in order to comb through my knots. The SheaMoisture Organic African Black Soap Purification Masque w/Plantain Enzyme Tea Tree & Willow Bark Extract helps way more when it comes to scalp issues.
Linnea P.
Love this conditioner. It helps my dry scalp and smells like oatmeal which I like. I highly recommend this if you have scalp problems. Works fine for colored treated hair which I have. It can be hard to find at some stores currently, so I bought mine from ebay.  SheaMoisture African Black Soap Balancing Conditioner
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
Although I usually always love SheaMoisture products, this one was a bit disappointing. It did not solve its purpose, which is to clarify. I also think that it did not have a good slip. It was not at all what I expected and I would not recommend it.
Danielle J.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my “new” favorite brand. Not only is it made of high quality products without fillers, but it smells and works amazing! We have bought the hair products and lotions but I’m excited to try more products by this company
Sahara C.
Amazing at soothing and softening my dry and itchy scalp/hair. A little pricey but very worth it. Smells good as well. Doesn’t leave my hair feeling weighed down. Also doesn’t leave any type of residue.
Scarlet T.
Carolina
definitely wonderful. I have no complaints about shea moisture products and this is not the exception. my afro hair loves it.SheaMoisture African Black Soap Balancing Conditioner
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Amia W.
Chesterfield, VA
Been trying to get my hands on this conditioner for awhile. Alot of the stores in my areas began selling the Dandruff Control line in place of the original African Black Soap line. But I finally found this Balancing Conditioner at Walgreens recently, and its as good as everyone has said. It started bringing back my some of my curl pattern and has a nice slip. It says it can be used as a pre poo, deep conditioner, leave in and rinse out conditioner. So far I've only used it as a Leave in, and its moisturized my hair pretty well. I'm interested to use it as a deep conditioner since it moisturized my hair so well.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Absolutely excellent. I use it sparingly when I really want to treat my hair, for me a little goes a long way. (Personally I have Caucasian hair, I know the product is not necessarily geared towards my hair type but it was recommended to me from one of my friends who uses it daily to help my hair grow). Fantastic quality ingredients and company. Let’s be real, good hair products work well and I believe Shae Moisture can help ANY hair type out.
Miranda C.
Raymore, MO
I received a free sample of this shampoo and conditioner. And I definitely like the conditioner better than the shampoo. I had to use quite a bit of the product but it left my scalp feeling moisturized without making my hair look greasy. My hair is shiny and not too frizzy. Really helpful in winter when my scalp is dry and flaky.
Joniqua D.
Irving, TX
I've been trying to find a good conditioner for my type 4C hair. Can anyone who has a similar hair texture tell me if it is a good conditioner.
Whitney R.
Brampton, ON
Out of the whole Shea moisture line, which one is the most moisturizing?
Lucy G.
Saint Louis , MO
Never tried this before and was curious of whether or not this is worth the money?
Tiffany T.
Staten Island, NY
I like to wash my hair every other day but currently on the days I don't wash my hair my scalp gets pretty itchy and my hair gets really greasy.. Does anyone think this would be a good product for me to use or could someone recommend a good shampoo and conditioner?
Jennie  B.
Duluth , MN
What does this shampoo smell like? Is it really good at keeping hair looking clean for a few days? I don't like to wash my hair everyday.

Amazon