SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Estie M.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Jasmon K.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #54 in Body Wash

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Our multi-purpose bubble bath and body wash gently cleanses and soothes irritated skin while calming the senses. Certified organic Shea Butter and time honored African Black Soap blend with Oats and Aloe to clear and comfort troubled or dry, itchy skin. Leaves skin calm and refreshed. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Oats help soothe irritated skin while absorbing excess oil.Aloe moisturizes and calms dry sensitive skin.Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Jasmon K.
Irving, TX
I am so in love with this body wash. I have a child with eczema so I have tries everything under the sun to clear up her skin when it gets into the dry cold months. At first, I was skeptical but I'm a believer now! This soap cleared up her skin in one week. I will continue using this soap forever. Greatest problem skin body wash I've used.
Estie M.
Brooklyn, NY
As some who suffers from acne all over their body this is a life saver in these hot and humid summer months! African black soap is know for its calming and oil absorbing properties so it's perfect for treating acne and keeping it at bay. You only need the smallest drop of this stuff and it lathers up so well, so a little goes a long way. Another amazing part is that Shea Moisture is free of parabens, pthalates, mineral oil, and sulfates as well as a bunch of other harmful ingredients you find in your usual body wash. I would highly recommend this!
Britt M.
This stuff is such a treat for my son. He has dermatitis, and since his diagnosis we've had to change a lot of products, and that meant no more bubble baths and to a four year old that's rough. Finding this was amazing because it doesn't irritate his skin at all, in fact it seems to sooth it along with the topical creme he got from his doctor. Now he gets his bubble bath every now and then and his skin doesn't regret it immediately. I'm in love with this product.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this bodywash. It works great on acneas well as other skin conditions. It's gentle but, tough enough to get rid of acne.
LindsEy M.
I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS! I'm not very good at describing what "nodes" are in a fragrance, but it's a very calm smell that is present, but not enough that it gives you a headache or makes you nauseous after a few minutes. My skin is so dry, and this stuff makes me feel so soft and hydrated after using it I absolutely love it, plus I feel like it's helped clear up my skin
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
I use almost all she’s moisture bath products and this is amazing for when I want to relax. I makes perfect bubbles and the scent it relaxing and awesome for my skin. I use it once every couple of weeks.
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Mary T.
Bronx, NY
I have never tried the 2 in 1 but i have used the Body Wash & it is fantastic! It smells wonderful and works very well for problem skin. It keeps your skin moisturized & the price is not as high as those special soaps. Give it a shot ! This line of Shea Moisture is great
Kristina S.
auburn
Obsessed with this...I️ use it as my face wash and I️ recommend to everyone!! So gentle and has natural ingredients
Ka'Lah W.
Southfield, MI
This body wash never fails me. Every time I use it, I feel so refreshed and the smell is amazing. Like coconut or baby powder. It's very gentle on the skin which I love. Not going to lie, I paid $9 for this which I feel is a bit much, but, it was worth the purchase in the end.