SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Estie M.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Jasmon K.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #54 in Body Wash

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Our multi-purpose bubble bath and body wash gently cleanses and soothes irritated skin while calming the senses. Certified organic Shea Butter and time honored African Black Soap blend with Oats and Aloe to clear and comfort troubled or dry, itchy skin. Leaves skin calm and refreshed. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Oats help soothe irritated skin while absorbing excess oil.Aloe moisturizes and calms dry sensitive skin.Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I really wanted to stop supporting this brand completely, but I love their African Soap. It’s the only soap that helps with my psoriasis.
Caitlin E.
This soap came to me like a blessing from angels. I have problematic skin, psoriasis to be specific and this soap has effectively calmes irritations from the forementioned and also helped to stave off razor burn. To say I love it is an understatement.
Danielle S.
Del City, OK
OMG where do I start? Me and my sister both LOOOOVE this item! It's so gentle and makes my body feel so lovely. It gets rid or dark spots and does so much good! There are no negatives to do this, hints to why it is in my daily routine. 100% recommended!
Great exfoliant. A little bit goes a long way. I could see and feel a difference in my skin, especially my legs.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Body Wash I love everything shea moisture African black. I swear it's heaven, I use soap, the moisturizer for face, acne spot remover. Everything they hv is amazing, highly recommend for those with oily problem skin.
Kei H.
I'm a fan has its pros and cons wonderful smell but I'm not a fan of the drying my skin tightened pretty fast I usually use pretty fast because I love the lather it make me feel super clean and it put in extra work during the summer
Prin C.
Smells Great! My skin feels silky smooth and hydrated after I use it. I like the tingly feeling on my skin.
Jasmon K.
Irving, TX
I am so in love with this body wash. I have a child with eczema so I have tries everything under the sun to clear up her skin when it gets into the dry cold months. At first, I was skeptical but I'm a believer now! This soap cleared up her skin in one week. I will continue using this soap forever. Greatest problem skin body wash I've used.
Whitney T.
Fargo, ND
The smell was kind of off putting for me. When I bought it I noticed there were little beads in it and I thought they'd be nice for a scrub, nope not really. When I used it as a bubble bath the beads were super uncomfortable in the tub and made a small mess.
Brooke D.
Manhattan, KS
I love this! It's natural and good for many different skin types. My skin felt super smooth after using it!