SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Estie M.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Jasmon K.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #43 in Body Wash

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Our multi-purpose bubble bath and body wash gently cleanses and soothes irritated skin while calming the senses. Certified organic Shea Butter and time honored African Black Soap blend with Oats and Aloe to clear and comfort troubled or dry, itchy skin. Leaves skin calm and refreshed. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Oats help soothe irritated skin while absorbing excess oil.Aloe moisturizes and calms dry sensitive skin.Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Leidiany P.
Extremely hydrating and exfoliating. It id an all natural product and I confirmed it on the ingredients it lasts for a long time as well.
Aaliyah L.
Norcross, GA
It smells awesome and the scent last on your skin. I use the lotion as a follow-up.
ESMERALDA G.
I really love this product. I have very dry skin with psoriasis flare ups every now and then and it helps my skin stay smooth and hydrated without any irritation. Very inexpensive product that works . Would definitely purchase again.
Yuliana D.
I heard a great review on this body wash from a youtuber. I wanted to try it out myself so I drove up to my local Walgreens and purchased it. As soon as I got home I opend the bottle up and noticed it smelled very sweet. Almost like over ripened bananas. So if you like bananas you'll like the wash. I personally didn't care for the smell. I also wasn't very impressed on how the product made my skin feel. I might just buy it again though just to give it another chance. I really wanted to like it.
Paris M.
Love this product has a great smell. Gives a great clean without residue but also leaves the skin hydrated. It also helps with discoloration and imperfections over time
Great exfoliant. A little bit goes a long way. I could see and feel a difference in my skin, especially my legs.
Shay W.
Rock Hill, SC
Great product! The product smells great and it cleared up my skin nicely! I bought the soap from Sally's Beauty Supply Store and I'm coming back for more!
Kristine T.
Somonauk, IL
I have used a lot of products from this brand before and I have loved every one of them however even though this product smells great, it just didn't work well for me. This product just caused my skin to dry out, and created more acne.
Danielle S.
Del City, OK
OMG where do I start? Me and my sister both LOOOOVE this item! It's so gentle and makes my body feel so lovely. It gets rid or dark spots and does so much good! There are no negatives to do this, hints to why it is in my daily routine. 100% recommended!
Favourite body wash. Feels really good after using this. Love the smell. Always in stock at home.