SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Estie M.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Jasmon K.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #97 in Body Wash

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Our multi-purpose bubble bath and body wash gently cleanses and soothes irritated skin while calming the senses. Certified organic Shea Butter and time honored African Black Soap blend with Oats and Aloe to clear and comfort troubled or dry, itchy skin. Leaves skin calm and refreshed. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Oats help soothe irritated skin while absorbing excess oil.Aloe moisturizes and calms dry sensitive skin.Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
I'm Caucasian and hispanic but I always use these products just because they're more affordable and they last longer!
Kristina S.
auburn
Obsessed with this...I️ use it as my face wash and I️ recommend to everyone!! So gentle and has natural ingredients
Great exfoliant. A little bit goes a long way. I could see and feel a difference in my skin, especially my legs.
Lisa S.
Upper Marlboro, MD
I have been using this product for nearly a year. It lathers well and I feel very cleansed. Highly recommend!
Brooke D.
Manhattan, KS
I love this! It's natural and good for many different skin types. My skin felt super smooth after using it!
Prin C.
Smells Great! My skin feels silky smooth and hydrated after I use it. I like the tingly feeling on my skin.
Niza B.
Louisville, KY
Best stuff for like sensitive skin. I have eczema and it really helped my clear it on my arms and legs.
Isabelle B.
Fort Walton Beach
I love this brand. You don’t have to use a lot, of smells good, feels clean, works great, lasts long.
Tessa M.
Bakersfield, CA
This made my skin feel and smell amazing. I suffer from very dry skin and this helped me out so much.
Jordan H.
Benton, AR
It kind of has a funny smell to it; but I still like the product. It makes my skin feel amazing.