SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Estie M.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Jasmon K.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #39 in Body Wash

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Our multi-purpose bubble bath and body wash gently cleanses and soothes irritated skin while calming the senses. Certified organic Shea Butter and time honored African Black Soap blend with Oats and Aloe to clear and comfort troubled or dry, itchy skin. Leaves skin calm and refreshed. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Oats help soothe irritated skin while absorbing excess oil.Aloe moisturizes and calms dry sensitive skin.Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Iwona J.
I have dry, sensitive skin & used this as a body wash. It's amazing! Did not irritate my skin and left it feeling moisturized. I liked that it does not have an overpowering scent.
Carly B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love how my skin feels after using this. It helps my husbands skin tremendously. I like the gender neutral smell and that it is parables free.
Mary T.
Somerville, MA
This is the ONLY kind of soap I use now. It is amazing for problematic skin, and breakouts on shoulders that often come with the humidity and oppressive heat of summer. I wish it came in bigger sizes because I do feel like I go through this quite fast. The smell is amazing, and my skin is so soft after using this.
Estie M.
Brooklyn, NY
As some who suffers from acne all over their body this is a life saver in these hot and humid summer months! African black soap is know for its calming and oil absorbing properties so it's perfect for treating acne and keeping it at bay. You only need the smallest drop of this stuff and it lathers up so well, so a little goes a long way. Another amazing part is that Shea Moisture is free of parabens, pthalates, mineral oil, and sulfates as well as a bunch of other harmful ingredients you find in your usual body wash. I would highly recommend this!
Lo C.
I loveee this body wash. The smell and lather game are awesome. Plus its super moisturizing when I need it the most (during the chilly months). I do use this product in my bath occasionally but it really is the best as a body wash. I have reordered it twice and definitely have plans on doing so again. I highly recommend for those looking for a soothing and moisturizing wash.
Lisa S.
Upper Marlboro, MD
I have been using this product for nearly a year. It lathers well and I feel very cleansed. Highly recommend!
Caitlin E.
This soap came to me like a blessing from angels. I have problematic skin, psoriasis to be specific and this soap has effectively calmes irritations from the forementioned and also helped to stave off razor burn. To say I love it is an understatement.
Bianca M.
Newton
I found this black soap on Amazon and absolutely love it! It is so creamy and luxurious. The smell is sweet but not overpowering. Leaves the skin soft and supple even without putting lotion on afterward. Will continue to use it!
Whitney T.
Fargo, ND
The smell was kind of off putting for me. When I bought it I noticed there were little beads in it and I thought they'd be nice for a scrub, nope not really. When I used it as a bubble bath the beads were super uncomfortable in the tub and made a small mess.
Prin C.
Smells Great! My skin feels silky smooth and hydrated after I use it. I like the tingly feeling on my skin.