SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Jasmon K.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Estie M.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #97 in Body Wash

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Our multi-purpose bubble bath and body wash gently cleanses and soothes irritated skin while calming the senses. Certified organic Shea Butter and time honored African Black Soap blend with Oats and Aloe to clear and comfort troubled or dry, itchy skin. Leaves skin calm and refreshed. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Oats help soothe irritated skin while absorbing excess oil.Aloe moisturizes and calms dry sensitive skin.Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
caitlin w.
Herrin, IL
I love love love this soap. It Is perfect if you have naturally oily skin. Will leaving it feeling clean afterwards. It also has an almost candy like smell.
Michaela B.
Prosperity, PA
I love this, smells great and it helps a lot with some breakouts I get on my chest and back. Helps control oil also! Not very expensive, bought at target.
Shay W.
Rock Hill, SC
Great product! The product smells great and it cleared up my skin nicely! I bought the soap from Sally's Beauty Supply Store and I'm coming back for more!
munirah h.
BELLEVUE
this product is amazing and i use this and i would recommend to anyone ! especially using this in the winter time . it is not drying, so it helps your skin
Claire C.
Currently using this body wash. It says that it is for dry skin and is made with Shea butter but when I wash myself with it, my skin feels tight and dry
Katelyn C.
Elyria, OH
Love to use this as a body wash!! Especially after perspiring! It cleans your skin so thoroughly, you feel so refreshed and your skin feels great! !
It helped clear up my body acne and it smells really good. I've only been using it for a month and I haven't had as many breakouts as I normally do
Carly B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love how my skin feels after using this. It helps my husbands skin tremendously. I like the gender neutral smell and that it is parables free.
Reeanna W.
['Lancaster', 'CA'], CA
My absolute favorite!! Smells like play doh but I like the smell! It keeps my skin super clear and super soft! Definitely will be buying again
Whitney C.
Logan, UT
This is the best soap I've ever used. It has a great smell, the price isn't too much. It's also a huge plus that the beads are dissolvable.