SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Estie M.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Jasmon K.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #43 in Body Wash

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Our multi-purpose bubble bath and body wash gently cleanses and soothes irritated skin while calming the senses. Certified organic Shea Butter and time honored African Black Soap blend with Oats and Aloe to clear and comfort troubled or dry, itchy skin. Leaves skin calm and refreshed. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Oats help soothe irritated skin while absorbing excess oil.Aloe moisturizes and calms dry sensitive skin.Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Prin C.
Smells Great! My skin feels silky smooth and hydrated after I use it. I like the tingly feeling on my skin.
Niza B.
Louisville, KY
Best stuff for like sensitive skin. I have eczema and it really helped my clear it on my arms and legs.
Isabelle B.
Fort Walton Beach
I love this brand. You donā€™t have to use a lot, of smells good, feels clean, works great, lasts long.
Jordan H.
Benton, AR
It kind of has a funny smell to it; but I still like the product. It makes my skin feel amazing.
Makinzee M.
Taylor, MI
Love this so much. Great product to have in the tub. Not expensive. A little goes a long way
Sydney N.
Manchester , CT
Love the African black soap! Smells soooo good and I use this everytime I shower or bathe.
Brooke D.
Manhattan, KS
I love this! It's natural and good for many different skin types. My skin felt super smooth after using it!
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
A bubble bath body wash that helps with breakouts great smelling clean skin calming formula.
Franyeline R.
Bronx, NY
I've been using this product for over 2 months now and I have seen such an improvement in my skin. It has slightly cleared up my dark spots and blemisheszThis body wash targets blemishes and scarred skin. I don't break out much on my face but my shoulders and back tend to break out a lot. I was searching for a good product and I'm so happy I found this one! Definitely a keeper.
Crystal C.
Holyoke, MA
Tried this product about a year ago and I'm still in love with it today. The smell stays on your body and it really deep cleans your skin and leaves your body feeling so smooth and clean. The amount the bottle comes with lasts me so long. The only thing that was a downer (for me) was that I started to notice that my skin was getting used to it so it wasn't doing a whole bunch for me as if was in the beginning. It did take away dark spots on my skin though which I was so happy for!!