SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Estie M.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Jasmon K.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #43 in Body Wash

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Our multi-purpose bubble bath and body wash gently cleanses and soothes irritated skin while calming the senses. Certified organic Shea Butter and time honored African Black Soap blend with Oats and Aloe to clear and comfort troubled or dry, itchy skin. Leaves skin calm and refreshed. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Oats help soothe irritated skin while absorbing excess oil.Aloe moisturizes and calms dry sensitive skin.Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Katelyn C.
Elyria, OH
Love to use this as a body wash!! Especially after perspiring! It cleans your skin so thoroughly, you feel so refreshed and your skin feels great! !
Reeanna W.
Lancaster, CA
My absolute favorite!! Smells like play doh but I like the smell! It keeps my skin super clear and super soft! Definitely will be buying again
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
This is me and my husbands favorite product from the line. It got a wonderful smell, leaves your skin feeling very good!! I recommend it!
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I really wanted to stop supporting this brand completely, but I love their African Soap. It’s the only soap that helps with my psoriasis.
Latisha A.
Lexington, KY
Loved this product I love pretty much all their products. The smell is soothing and it makes the skin feel rejuvenated and smooth.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this bodywash. It works great on acneas well as other skin conditions. It's gentle but, tough enough to get rid of acne.
Lauren A.
Glassboro, NJ
This product actually made my eczema worse. I would not purchase this product again or reccomend it to anyone with eczema.
Ajira B.
I have the body bar, which I figure is the same thing or same formula. Overall great product. Great for making skin even.
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
I'm Caucasian and hispanic but I always use these products just because they're more affordable and they last longer!
Kristina S.
auburn
Obsessed with this...I️ use it as my face wash and I️ recommend to everyone!! So gentle and has natural ingredients