SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Jasmon K.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Estie M.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #97 in Body Wash

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Our multi-purpose bubble bath and body wash gently cleanses and soothes irritated skin while calming the senses. Certified organic Shea Butter and time honored African Black Soap blend with Oats and Aloe to clear and comfort troubled or dry, itchy skin. Leaves skin calm and refreshed. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Oats help soothe irritated skin while absorbing excess oil.Aloe moisturizes and calms dry sensitive skin.Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage. Gender: Unisex.

Caitlin E.
This soap came to me like a blessing from angels. I have problematic skin, psoriasis to be specific and this soap has effectively calmes irritations from the forementioned and also helped to stave off razor burn. To say I love it is an understatement.
Whitney T.
Fargo, ND
The smell was kind of off putting for me. When I bought it I noticed there were little beads in it and I thought they'd be nice for a scrub, nope not really. When I used it as a bubble bath the beads were super uncomfortable in the tub and made a small mess.
Eva L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this body wash. I started using it when I decided to stop buying products that test on animals, it was hard because I have exzema and very sensitive skin and every other cruelty free body wash was causing me to break out. This one doesn't give me a reaction and my skin feels great afterwards.
Franyeline R.
Bronx, NY
I've been using this product for over 2 months now and I have seen such an improvement in my skin. It has slightly cleared up my dark spots and blemisheszThis body wash targets blemishes and scarred skin. I don't break out much on my face but my shoulders and back tend to break out a lot. I was searching for a good product and I'm so happy I found this one! Definitely a keeper.
Lo C.
I loveee this body wash. The smell and lather game are awesome. Plus its super moisturizing when I need it the most (during the chilly months). I do use this product in my bath occasionally but it really is the best as a body wash. I have reordered it twice and definitely have plans on doing so again. I highly recommend for those looking for a soothing and moisturizing wash.
Kristine T.
Somonauk, IL
I have used a lot of products from this brand before and I have loved every one of them however even though this product smells great, it just didn't work well for me. This product just caused my skin to dry out, and created more acne.
Bianca M.
Newton
I found this black soap on Amazon and absolutely love it! It is so creamy and luxurious. The smell is sweet but not overpowering. Leaves the skin soft and supple even without putting lotion on afterward. Will continue to use it!
Mary T.
Somerville, MA
This is the ONLY kind of soap I use now. It is amazing for problematic skin, and breakouts on shoulders that often come with the humidity and oppressive heat of summer. I wish it came in bigger sizes because I do feel like I go through this quite fast. The smell is amazing, and my skin is so soft after using this.
Cherise P.
The smell was very interesting, however, I enjoyed the way my skin felt! I had less dryness than normal especially during the summer months. It lathered pretty well for me. Overall, I'd definitely purchase again.
I have many skin problems (excema, psoriasis, and heat rashes) and this soap is all that I use. It smells strange, but not bad. It's very soft on my skin, and even helps my issues. I definitely tell my friends to use it, especially if they have the same skin issues as I do.