SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Estie M.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Jasmon K.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #97 in Body Wash

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Our multi-purpose bubble bath and body wash gently cleanses and soothes irritated skin while calming the senses. Certified organic Shea Butter and time honored African Black Soap blend with Oats and Aloe to clear and comfort troubled or dry, itchy skin. Leaves skin calm and refreshed. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Oats help soothe irritated skin while absorbing excess oil.Aloe moisturizes and calms dry sensitive skin.Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Krystal M.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this to make my skin feel awesome and it helps my husbands psoriasis outbreaks. This is such a worthy product to have if you sometimes have stress acne around the body or just something to make your skin feel extra clean.
Nikki L.
Semmes, AL
Great for my oily skin. My skin has never been so clear. I use the bar on my face and the body wash on my back. They only thing is I wish I smelled less strong (earthy smell), but it's not big deal. I will repurchase!
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
I use almost all she’s moisture bath products and this is amazing for when I want to relax. I makes perfect bubbles and the scent it relaxing and awesome for my skin. I use it once every couple of weeks.
Tatyana G.
miami, FL
I freaking love this product. Will buy over and over again. Favorite body wash, leaves skin feeling smooth, clean, fresh, and exfoliated. Also helps clear out troubled skin. 10/10
Ventix H.
This is my FAVORITE body wash product ever. I am so thrilled to find a wash that's natural, gentle, AND smells fantastic. It's got a dark and calming scent that lulls me into a state of relaxation. It suds up really well too, so you don't need a lot. Just a teensy bit unlike a lot of other washes. Definitely worth what you spend because it lasts a long time. I use this and the lotion in the same blend and I feel fantastic coming out of the shower! It leaves no residue. My skin feels clean and soft. Plus it's cruelty free, so it's guilt free!
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
So if you have read my other reviews you know I have psoriasis, and dry skin. This stuff is a miracle product! I'm a huge fan of this body wash. I got it at CVS the first time I tried it. It was a little pricey for how small the bottle is, but worth every single penny. Plus a little really goes a long way if you use a bath pouf. I also love to smell, it kind of reminds me of baby powder. I highly recommend this for anyone with eczema or psoriasis.
Crystal C.
Holyoke, MA
Tried this product about a year ago and I'm still in love with it today. The smell stays on your body and it really deep cleans your skin and leaves your body feeling so smooth and clean. The amount the bottle comes with lasts me so long. The only thing that was a downer (for me) was that I started to notice that my skin was getting used to it so it wasn't doing a whole bunch for me as if was in the beginning. It did take away dark spots on my skin though which I was so happy for!!
Yuliana D.
I heard a great review on this body wash from a youtuber. I wanted to try it out myself so I drove up to my local Walgreens and purchased it. As soon as I got home I opend the bottle up and noticed it smelled very sweet. Almost like over ripened bananas. So if you like bananas you'll like the wash. I personally didn't care for the smell. I also wasn't very impressed on how the product made my skin feel. I might just buy it again though just to give it another chance. I really wanted to like it.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
Shea moisture always delivers. I purchased this while I worked at a beauty supply. It has a smell similar to clay, and the soap does come out black out of the bottle. It has little biodegradable micro-beads that scrub the skin, but not too harshly, so you feel clean but not like you rubbed two layers of skin off. will purchase again!
Mikesha S.
I tried this as a less harsh alternative to real African Black Soap which is great but kind of harsh. This product just didn't feel like real african black soap. It's lather was just ok and the scent left much to be desired. I do think it did what soap is supposed to do, cleanse the skin buy I've had much better soaps Than this