SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Estie M.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Jasmon K.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #43 in Body Wash

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Our multi-purpose bubble bath and body wash gently cleanses and soothes irritated skin while calming the senses. Certified organic Shea Butter and time honored African Black Soap blend with Oats and Aloe to clear and comfort troubled or dry, itchy skin. Leaves skin calm and refreshed. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Oats help soothe irritated skin while absorbing excess oil.Aloe moisturizes and calms dry sensitive skin.Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Erin H.
Holley, NY
My 2 year old daughter has eczema and this wash helped clear it up much quicker than other soaps. Within 2 uses, her skin looked so much better. It's affordable and effective and I have already recommended it to all my friends who have kids with sensitive skin.
Nikki L.
Semmes, AL
Great for my oily skin. My skin has never been so clear. I use the bar on my face and the body wash on my back. They only thing is I wish I smelled less strong (earthy smell), but it's not big deal. I will repurchase!
Tatyana G.
miami, FL
I freaking love this product. Will buy over and over again. Favorite body wash, leaves skin feeling smooth, clean, fresh, and exfoliated. Also helps clear out troubled skin. 10/10
Caitlin E.
This soap came to me like a blessing from angels. I have problematic skin, psoriasis to be specific and this soap has effectively calmes irritations from the forementioned and also helped to stave off razor burn. To say I love it is an understatement.
Whitney T.
Fargo, ND
The smell was kind of off putting for me. When I bought it I noticed there were little beads in it and I thought they'd be nice for a scrub, nope not really. When I used it as a bubble bath the beads were super uncomfortable in the tub and made a small mess.
Bianca M.
Newton
I found this black soap on Amazon and absolutely love it! It is so creamy and luxurious. The smell is sweet but not overpowering. Leaves the skin soft and supple even without putting lotion on afterward. Will continue to use it!
Paris M.
Love this product has a great smell. Gives a great clean without residue but also leaves the skin hydrated. It also helps with discoloration and imperfections over time
R̤̈Ï̤N̤̈Ä̤ Z.
Loved using this body wash left my skin smooth and moisturized. I enjoy the smell as well and noticed an evenness in my skin tone after using it consistently.
Madison M.
Opelousas, LA
This stuff is the BOMB! I use almost every night yo make my skin feel good. It doesn't get rid of ALL of the breakout but it will make you skin feel so smooth
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
I love this brand’s black soap! It rinses so clean and it doesn’t have much of a smell, just clean..that’s the best way to describe it. Lathers nicely, too :)