SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Estie M.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Jasmon K.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #39 in Body Wash

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Our multi-purpose bubble bath and body wash gently cleanses and soothes irritated skin while calming the senses. Certified organic Shea Butter and time honored African Black Soap blend with Oats and Aloe to clear and comfort troubled or dry, itchy skin. Leaves skin calm and refreshed. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Oats help soothe irritated skin while absorbing excess oil.Aloe moisturizes and calms dry sensitive skin.Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
This is absolutely the best product ever I literally love everything they have to offer the smell isn’t that bad but it works amazing leaves you feeling soft and extra clean it’s a lil expensive but worth every cent
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
I prefer the black African bar of soap. It made me break out the first time I used it but it exfoliates well and it smells pretty! I used it every time I took a shower. I would definitely buy again though!
Dakota W.
Franklinville , NJ
It is so soft and always makes my skin feels nice but I am not really a fan of the musky scent that is has when you apply it in the shower. You cannot smell it once you get out of the shower and dry though
🌻Myia K.
This product smells wonderful and works miracles! It is very gentle and has my skin feeling smooth and healthy afterwards. It is definitely long-lasting and I really do recommend this product. I love it!
Krystal M.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this to make my skin feel awesome and it helps my husbands psoriasis outbreaks. This is such a worthy product to have if you sometimes have stress acne around the body or just something to make your skin feel extra clean.
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
This is very good product for washing hair it keeps it healthy strong and add that shine to it .. I Use This Product Also On My Weave It Keep Your Extensions Healthy And Full Of Body .
Britney H.
Scottsboro , AL
I use almost all she’s moisture bath products and this is amazing for when I want to relax. I makes perfect bubbles and the scent it relaxing and awesome for my skin. I use it once every couple of weeks.
Niya M.
holtsville
I really like this soap although it doesn’t really lather so u have to kind use a bit much when u wash to really feel clean. Otherwise I love the soap and it smells good to me
Erin H.
Holley, NY
My 2 year old daughter has eczema and this wash helped clear it up much quicker than other soaps. Within 2 uses, her skin looked so much better. It's affordable and effective and I have already recommended it to all my friends who have kids with sensitive skin.