SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Estie M.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Jasmon K.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #43 in Body Wash

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Our multi-purpose bubble bath and body wash gently cleanses and soothes irritated skin while calming the senses. Certified organic Shea Butter and time honored African Black Soap blend with Oats and Aloe to clear and comfort troubled or dry, itchy skin. Leaves skin calm and refreshed. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Oats help soothe irritated skin while absorbing excess oil.Aloe moisturizes and calms dry sensitive skin.Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Jessica C.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great product. It helps with moisturizing, psoriasis and eczema. I recommend you test in a small area of skin to make sure it not too harsh for you. I'm currently using the shampoo, conditioner and body wash/bubble bath. It smells fantastic. I really love it.
kai f.
When I originally bought this years ago I didn’t know that it wasn’t true African black soap so that turned me off a bit. Real African black soap isn’t even black it’s brown and has a thick chunky texture. I mean it’s an okay soap but beware it’s not true to it’s name.
Stephy H.
Pittsfield, MA
This is another cruelty-free brand I love to use. It's hard to find a body wash or even a bubble bath that doesn't have Glycerin in it. This brand is 100% natural and it makes me feel amazing knowing I am washing my body with natural products. I highly recommend!
Ishianose O.
Denver
I don't think you can really go wrong with black soap, however not every black soap is the same, and I appreciate that SheaMoisture uses all natural ingredients. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering from sensitive skin to other types of body soaps
Shirley T.
I love black soap and decided to give this one a try since there was a sale at CVS for this product. I must say that it smelled good but I was not impressed with the results. this wash has other ingredients in it which did not make my skin feel good like the traditional African black soap that I usually buy.
Jasmine W.
Franklinton, LA
I loved this soap for my whole family! We used it daily from head to toe. I sometimes even used it as a clarifying shampoo. I bought mine at Target. I would buy this soap again, it is perfect for all skin types and my husband loved the smell.
Kay💁🏽 N.
Hartford , CT
This is my holy grail soap! It helps with blemishes/ keeps acne away and keeps my skin looking so awesome. I purchased this at my local beauty supply store. There’s nothing I’d change about it. I would obviously keep buying this again.
Amanda J.
Charlottesvle, VA
My whole family uses this. They have really bad skin. Itchy, dry. My littler girls and husband used this all the way until the bottle was gooonee. Has a good lather. But the smell is . . . But I really think it reduced her rough bumpy skin
Allison K.
Wynne, AR
This body wash has done wonders for my psoriasis prone/sensitive skin. It doesn't have a smell and that's a good thing for me because scents break my skin out. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin issues.
Wendy N.
Millville
I love SheaMoisture products, but the 2-in-1 is not a favorite. It does work fine, but it's very watery and because of that, it doesn't last long. Great scent. Works well, but for the money, it seems quite wasteful.