SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Estie M.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Jasmon K.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #54 in Body Wash

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Our multi-purpose bubble bath and body wash gently cleanses and soothes irritated skin while calming the senses. Certified organic Shea Butter and time honored African Black Soap blend with Oats and Aloe to clear and comfort troubled or dry, itchy skin. Leaves skin calm and refreshed. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Oats help soothe irritated skin while absorbing excess oil.Aloe moisturizes and calms dry sensitive skin.Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, highly effective in protecting skin from free radical damage. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Kayla B.
Boston, MA
I love this body wash. It really helps with any skin irritations you might have. I will say the scent isnt strong and it is like a muted cocoa/smoky scent, characteristic of other black soaps. Some people might not like that smell very much. It does not last long on your skin. I go through a bottle fairly quickly and it is on the pricey side compared to other black soaps on the market. This soap doesnt give me a luxurious shower. There is no rich lather or pretty scent. However, it is good for your skin.
Britt M.
This stuff is such a treat for my son. He has dermatitis, and since his diagnosis we've had to change a lot of products, and that meant no more bubble baths and to a four year old that's rough. Finding this was amazing because it doesn't irritate his skin at all, in fact it seems to sooth it along with the topical creme he got from his doctor. Now he gets his bubble bath every now and then and his skin doesn't regret it immediately. I'm in love with this product.
LindsEy M.
I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS! I'm not very good at describing what "nodes" are in a fragrance, but it's a very calm smell that is present, but not enough that it gives you a headache or makes you nauseous after a few minutes. My skin is so dry, and this stuff makes me feel so soft and hydrated after using it I absolutely love it, plus I feel like it's helped clear up my skin
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Body Wash I love everything shea moisture African black. I swear it's heaven, I use soap, the moisturizer for face, acne spot remover. Everything they hv is amazing, highly recommend for those with oily problem skin.
Mellissa S.
I love how Shea has expanded their products to become the ones stop shop for all things body/hair care for the entire family. I especially enjoy their body washes and the black soap is great and I feel like I've been thoroughly cleansed after using it. My own spa treatment at home.
Ka'Lah W.
Southfield, MI
This body wash never fails me. Every time I use it, I feel so refreshed and the smell is amazing. Like coconut or baby powder. It's very gentle on the skin which I love. Not going to lie, I paid $9 for this which I feel is a bit much, but, it was worth the purchase in the end.
Mary T.
Bronx, NY
I have never tried the 2 in 1 but i have used the Body Wash & it is fantastic! It smells wonderful and works very well for problem skin. It keeps your skin moisturized & the price is not as high as those special soaps. Give it a shot ! This line of Shea Moisture is great
Jessica C.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great product. It helps with moisturizing, psoriasis and eczema. I recommend you test in a small area of skin to make sure it not too harsh for you. I'm currently using the shampoo, conditioner and body wash/bubble bath. It smells fantastic. I really love it.
kai f.
When I originally bought this years ago I didn’t know that it wasn’t true African black soap so that turned me off a bit. Real African black soap isn’t even black it’s brown and has a thick chunky texture. I mean it’s an okay soap but beware it’s not true to it’s name.
Stephy H.
Pittsfield, MA
This is another cruelty-free brand I love to use. It's hard to find a body wash or even a bubble bath that doesn't have Glycerin in it. This brand is 100% natural and it makes me feel amazing knowing I am washing my body with natural products. I highly recommend!