SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath And Body Wash uploaded by LaJayla S.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath And Body Wash uploaded by Jasmon K.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath And Body Wash uploaded by Estie M.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

African Black Soap 2-In-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash cleanses, hydrates and calms problem skin. Helps to balance oily skin for a clearer appearance.

African Black Soap, Coconut Oil Soap, Decyl Glucoside (Sugar Beets), Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Essential Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Jojoba Beads, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Dead Sea Salt, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.

Usage Instructions:

Apply to a washcloth or hands, and cleanse entire body. Or add a capful to warm water to create a spa bath.

Buy on Target*
  • "A bubble bath body wash that helps with breakouts great smelling clean skin calming formula." in 12 reviews
  • "I love this body wash. I started using it when I decided to stop buying products that test on animals, it was hard because I have exzema and very sensitive skin and every other cruelty free body wash was causing me to break out. This one doesn't give me a reaction and my skin feels great afterwards. " in 6 reviews
  • "So if you have read my other reviews you know I have psoriasis, and dry skin. This stuff is a miracle product! I'm a huge fan of this body wash. I got it at CVS the first time I tried it. It was a little pricey for how small the bottle is, but worth every single penny. Plus a little really goes a long way if you use a bath pouf. I also love to smell, it kind of reminds me of baby powder. I highly recommend this for anyone with eczema or psoriasis. " in 5 reviews
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I really wanted to stop supporting this brand completely, but I love their African Soap. It’s the only soap that helps with my psoriasis.
Caitlin E.
This soap came to me like a blessing from angels. I have problematic skin, psoriasis to be specific and this soap has effectively calmes irritations from the forementioned and also helped to stave off razor burn. To say I love it is an understatement.
Danielle S.
Del City, OK
OMG where do I start? Me and my sister both LOOOOVE this item! It's so gentle and makes my body feel so lovely. It gets rid or dark spots and does so much good! There are no negatives to do this, hints to why it is in my daily routine. 100% recommended!
Great exfoliant. A little bit goes a long way. I could see and feel a difference in my skin, especially my legs.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
SheaMoisture® African Black Soap Eczema Psoriasis Therapy Body Wash I love everything shea moisture African black. I swear it's heaven, I use soap, the moisturizer for face, acne spot remover. Everything they hv is amazing, highly recommend for those with oily problem skin.
Kei H.
I'm a fan has its pros and cons wonderful smell but I'm not a fan of the drying my skin tightened pretty fast I usually use pretty fast because I love the lather it make me feel super clean and it put in extra work during the summer
Prin C.
Smells Great! My skin feels silky smooth and hydrated after I use it. I like the tingly feeling on my skin.
Jasmon K.
Irving, TX
I am so in love with this body wash. I have a child with eczema so I have tries everything under the sun to clear up her skin when it gets into the dry cold months. At first, I was skeptical but I'm a believer now! This soap cleared up her skin in one week. I will continue using this soap forever. Greatest problem skin body wash I've used.
Whitney T.
West Fargo , ND
The smell was kind of off putting for me. When I bought it I noticed there were little beads in it and I thought they'd be nice for a scrub, nope not really. When I used it as a bubble bath the beads were super uncomfortable in the tub and made a small mess.
Brooke D.
Manhattan, KS
I love this! It's natural and good for many different skin types. My skin felt super smooth after using it!