SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath And Body Wash uploaded by LaJayla S.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath And Body Wash uploaded by Jasmon K.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath And Body Wash uploaded by Estie M.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

African Black Soap 2-In-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash cleanses, hydrates and calms problem skin. Helps to balance oily skin for a clearer appearance.

African Black Soap, Coconut Oil Soap, Decyl Glucoside (Sugar Beets), Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Essential Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Jojoba Beads, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Dead Sea Salt, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.

Usage Instructions:

Apply to a washcloth or hands, and cleanse entire body. Or add a capful to warm water to create a spa bath.

Buy on Amazon
  • "A bubble bath body wash that helps with breakouts great smelling clean skin calming formula." in 12 reviews
  • "I love this body wash. I started using it when I decided to stop buying products that test on animals, it was hard because I have exzema and very sensitive skin and every other cruelty free body wash was causing me to break out. This one doesn't give me a reaction and my skin feels great afterwards. " in 6 reviews
  • "So if you have read my other reviews you know I have psoriasis, and dry skin. This stuff is a miracle product! I'm a huge fan of this body wash. I got it at CVS the first time I tried it. It was a little pricey for how small the bottle is, but worth every single penny. Plus a little really goes a long way if you use a bath pouf. I also love to smell, it kind of reminds me of baby powder. I highly recommend this for anyone with eczema or psoriasis. " in 5 reviews
Kristine T.
Somonauk, IL
I have used a lot of products from this brand before and I have loved every one of them however even though this product smells great, it just didn't work well for me. This product just caused my skin to dry out, and created more acne.
Mary T.
Somerville, MA
This is the ONLY kind of soap I use now. It is amazing for problematic skin, and breakouts on shoulders that often come with the humidity and oppressive heat of summer. I wish it came in bigger sizes because I do feel like I go through this quite fast. The smell is amazing, and my skin is so soft after using this.
Bianca M.
Newton
I found this black soap on Amazon and absolutely love it! It is so creamy and luxurious. The smell is sweet but not overpowering. Leaves the skin soft and supple even without putting lotion on afterward. Will continue to use it!
Erin H.
Holley, NY
My 2 year old daughter has eczema and this wash helped clear it up much quicker than other soaps. Within 2 uses, her skin looked so much better. It's affordable and effective and I have already recommended it to all my friends who have kids with sensitive skin.
Kaila F.
When I originally bought this years ago I didn’t know that it wasn’t true African black soap so that turned me off a bit. Real African black soap isn’t even black it’s brown and has a thick chunky texture. I mean it’s an okay soap but beware it’s not true to it’s name.
Ishianose O.
Denver
I don't think you can really go wrong with black soap, however not every black soap is the same, and I appreciate that SheaMoisture uses all natural ingredients. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering from sensitive skin to other types of body soaps
Jasmine W.
Franklinton , LA
I loved this soap for my whole family! We used it daily from head to toe. I sometimes even used it as a clarifying shampoo. I bought mine at Target. I would buy this soap again, it is perfect for all skin types and my husband loved the smell.
I have many skin problems (excema, psoriasis, and heat rashes) and this soap is all that I use. It smells strange, but not bad. It's very soft on my skin, and even helps my issues. I definitely tell my friends to use it, especially if they have the same skin issues as I do.
Cherise P.
The smell was very interesting, however, I enjoyed the way my skin felt! I had less dryness than normal especially during the summer months. It lathered pretty well for me. Overall, I'd definitely purchase again.
Danielle S.
Del City, OK
OMG where do I start? Me and my sister both LOOOOVE this item! It's so gentle and makes my body feel so lovely. It gets rid or dark spots and does so much good! There are no negatives to do this, hints to why it is in my daily routine. 100% recommended!