SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath And Body Wash uploaded by LaJayla S.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath And Body Wash uploaded by Jasmon K.SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath And Body Wash uploaded by Estie M.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

African Black Soap 2-In-1 Bubble Bath & Body Wash cleanses, hydrates and calms problem skin. Helps to balance oily skin for a clearer appearance.

African Black Soap, Coconut Oil Soap, Decyl Glucoside (Sugar Beets), Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Essential Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Jojoba Beads, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Dead Sea Salt, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.

Usage Instructions:

Apply to a washcloth or hands, and cleanse entire body. Or add a capful to warm water to create a spa bath.

SheaMoisture African Black Soap 2-in-1 Bubble Bath And Body Wash
  • "A bubble bath body wash that helps with breakouts great smelling clean skin calming formula." in 12 reviews
  • "I love this body wash. I started using it when I decided to stop buying products that test on animals, it was hard because I have exzema and very sensitive skin and every other cruelty free body wash was causing me to break out. This one doesn't give me a reaction and my skin feels great afterwards. " in 6 reviews
  • "So if you have read my other reviews you know I have psoriasis, and dry skin. This stuff is a miracle product! I'm a huge fan of this body wash. I got it at CVS the first time I tried it. It was a little pricey for how small the bottle is, but worth every single penny. Plus a little really goes a long way if you use a bath pouf. I also love to smell, it kind of reminds me of baby powder. I highly recommend this for anyone with eczema or psoriasis. " in 5 reviews
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
I love this body wash just like I love the hair care line. I am a huge fan of African black soap so I had to try this one. First off I love that it is a huge ball so it really lasts for a long time. On top of that it lathers really well and a little goes a long way which is great.

I also love that it does a good job of getting my skin really clean and it doesn’t overly dry out my body. I tend to break out a lot in the middle of my chest/neck area and I feel like since I’ve been using this it has done a good job of keeping that area cleared. It is definitely something I would use again, and I can’t wait to try the rest of the shea moisture body care line!
amani K.
el paso , tx
I got this because I got on a new birth control and it has caused my skin to go crazy I saw the reviews online and decided to give it a try also there was a sick deal at Walgreens so I had to! And I love it my skin feels amazing
LaJayla S.
Cleveland, TN
first of all anything made by this brand is amazing. not only does it just smell all natural. it makes your skin so soft and really helps with discoloration. definitely recommend this for absolutely anyone
LindsEy M.
I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS! I'm not very good at describing what "nodes" are in a fragrance, but it's a very calm smell that is present, but not enough that it gives you a headache or makes you nauseous after a few minutes. My skin is so dry, and this stuff makes me feel so soft and hydrated after using it I absolutely love it, plus I feel like it's helped clear up my skin
Faline K.
Zachary, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Since discovering this about two years ago,
It’s all I’ve used since. It smells so rich. It leaves my skin so very soft. Smelling amazing. There are many healing properties to this soap as well, besides great skin. Acne. Eczema. Safe for all skin, and won’t make your skin oily. I love this stuff.
Mellissa S.
I love how Shea has expanded their products to become the ones stop shop for all things body/hair care for the entire family. I especially enjoy their body washes and the black soap is great and I feel like I've been thoroughly cleansed after using it. My own spa treatment at home.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
This works pretty well. For it being a skin clearing body wash I figured it would dry out my skin but it definitely doesnt. It actually hydrates really well. Better than most body washes I have tried. Not sure if its really clearing my skin yet though. My only complaint is that its super watery.
Mary T.
Bronx, NY
I have never tried the 2 in 1 but i have used the Body Wash & it is fantastic! It smells wonderful and works very well for problem skin. It keeps your skin moisturized & the price is not as high as those special soaps. Give it a shot ! This line of Shea Moisture is great
Jessica C.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great product. It helps with moisturizing, psoriasis and eczema. I recommend you test in a small area of skin to make sure it not too harsh for you. I'm currently using the shampoo, conditioner and body wash/bubble bath. It smells fantastic. I really love it.
Stephy H.
Pittsfield, MA
This is another cruelty-free brand I love to use. It's hard to find a body wash or even a bubble bath that doesn't have Glycerin in it. This brand is 100% natural and it makes me feel amazing knowing I am washing my body with natural products. I highly recommend!