BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Create gorgeous, clump-free long eyelashes in one smooth stroke with SheaMoisture’s Absolute Volumizing Mascara-Black. Its unique brush is designed for extreme volume and creates envious endless eyes effortlessly! SheaMoisture’s Absolute Volumizing Mascara-Black is formulated using certified organic Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Nettle extract Panthenol and Vitamin E to condition and strengthen your eyelashes. Made from all natural ingredients this mascara coats your eyelashes with intense black pigments for strong, bold results. SheaMoisture’s Absolute Volumizing Mascara-Black covers every individual eyelash from root to tip and add volume to your gorgeous eyes and its rich long-wear formula keeps you looking gorgeous from morning to night.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Pvp, Polybutene, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Nylon 12, Steareth-20, Steareth-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Zizyphus Jujuba Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Phenylpropanol, Xanthan Gum, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Usage Instructions:

Position the brush so the longer bristles are at the outer corner of the eye. Start at the roots and gently wiggle the brush while lifting and extending to the lash tips. For greater definition, apply additional coats until desired look is achieved.

E c.
This is a great mascara. It doesn’t give a clumpy look and it feels light on the eyes. This mascara is long lasting an makes brown eyes pop significantly. this brand of mascara is hard to find, i have looked for it in Ulta and have not been able to find it.
Alexa R.
Hands down my favorite mascara. I love this so much that I had to buy myself an extra just to make sure I always have some on me. Very nice packaging. And pretty affordable. It definitely gives my lashes volume which I love!!
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
The wand on this mascara was great. It did lengthen and darken my lashes a lot. It was not clumpy at ALL, which I greatly appreciate. Not my absolute favorite mascara, but I would definitely repurchase.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I love Shea Moisture! I have been a user of their hair and body products for a few years. I am newly wondering into their cosmetic realm of products. I was excited to try their mascara given they use organic/natural ingredients in their products. This mascara is affordable, but, that's about it. It doesn't do much lengthening or curling of my lashes. And it clumps terribly. No matter how much I wipe the wand onto a paper towel before application, it still clumps. This formula and the wand needs some improvement before I would buy this again
Carmen B.
Berwyn, IL
I love this product by Shea Moisture. I have naturally long and curly eyelashes, but the more the better!, I purchased this item at the sale rate of $3.99 and was completely skeptical about it to say the lease. I used it as a backup mascara when I ran out of my Kat Von D mascara. This product has a friend for life. It elongated my lashes even more and the curl was dramatic and sexy. I will definitely purchase this item again and make it a permanent staple to my regimen.
Brenda P.
Brownsville, TX
I found this mascara at a really great price at ROSS I started using it after hating the BETTER THAN SEX mascara by Too Faced. I was pleasantly surprised when this turned out to be a great formula. It elongates my lashes and holds a curl.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
This product is amazing for the price, and is better than some of my higher end mascaras. I love that they are cruelty free and can be assured that they are using natural ingredients. This mascara lasts me all day, and does not clump, extends my lashes, and has a beautiful black color. Although it is not waterproof, well for a longer wear like events and stuff, it works well for daily use.
Jenna B.
Fort Bragg, NC
This mascara does exactly what it says...adds volume!! I bought this mascara because I am slowly trying more and more Shea Moisture beauty products and I was not disappointed. The ONLY thing I don't like about it is the brush. I prefer much bigger brushes.
Jessica L.
N Hollywood, CA
Not a fan. This mascara runs and smudges with even the slightest perspiration. I ended up with lash marks on my eyelids from my eyes simply being open. I like that it's natural, and think it does a good job coating, but this is definitely not a mascara for summer or any moist environment.
Adiany R.
Clifton, NJ
This mascara has really impressed me the first time I used it. Very creamy and thick mascara. It is my go to for my clients because it really latches on to each hair especially if I'm working with the bottom lashes
Jerrica s.
Charlotte , NC
I am looking for a new mascara and I would like to know if this mascara is clump free and if it really defines the eyelashes. Thank you
Kristal M.
Snowflake, AZ
Does this mascara add a LOT of volume, or just a little? and does it get clumpy when you apply it?