SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Shea Butter Soap uploaded by Allison D.SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Shea Butter Soap uploaded by Slayahontas S.SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Shea Butter Soap uploaded by Victoria W.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Our nutrient rich bar soap cleanses and softens your skin with a blend of 100% Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal.

• Organic Raw Shea Butter - Deeply moisturizes with vitamins and essential fatty acids
  • Coconut Oil & Coconut Milk Blend - Conditioning properties smooth and soften skin
  • Acacia Senegal - Seals in moisture
  • DAILY HYDRATION
  • No Parabens
  • No Phthalates
  • No Mineral Oil

Sodium Palmate, Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Sodium Gluconate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Palm Acid, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Palm Kernel Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum

Usage Instructions:

Lather in hands or on a washcloth and wash entire body.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Shea Butter Soap
  • "This was the first SheaMoisture product I ever used and immediately fell in love. It is soft and smooth and super moisturizing. It's great for sensitive skin and is very affordable. I will definitely be using more!" in 6 reviews
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
i got this from ulta, they were having a sale on sheamoisture buy 2 get one free. i cant express how much i love this. my skin is very hydrated and smells so goooood. another thing i love is that it all natural. you can read every ingredient listed. im most definitely buying more
Jamie C.
Chesapeake, VA
The only reason i give this a 3 out of 5 is because it’s not as moisturizing as I thought it would be. It does leave you feeling squeaky clean... almost two clean. I usually go in with a moisturizing body wash afterwards.
C S.
Sylacauga
One of the first bar soaps that doesn't completely dry my skin! It still gives that squeaky clean feeling but it doesn't make me feel so dry. Smells great; very subtle and gentle.
Mercedes P.
Fort Stewart, GA
I absolutely positively LOVE this stuff! It leaves my skin feeling super refreshed and oh so hydrated! I have super dry, flaky skin and this works wonders for me. I usually use it after my SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bar just before bed.
Nichole P.
New Point, VA
I absolutely love this product and brand overall. I find it at Target or Walmart, it was originally an impulse buy but I don't regret it. Good sized bar, really nice scent. Rinses clean and didn't irritate or dry out my sensitive skin.
Mai'Le R.
Canton, GA
anything that has coconut oil in it, i’ll try! i use shea moisture regularly and it has helped with my break outs! i love it so much, a huge bar of soap for a small price!
Chrissy M.
By far the worst soap I ever tried. It was suppose to be a coconut scent and it didn't smell like anything. You would think since it was organic coconut it would leave your skin hydrate or moisture but that wasn't the case. It made my skin feel dried and weird. I can't explain but my skin just felt like fake rubber skin. One pro it is massive for $5.99. But it didn't do it for me so I ended up throwing it out.
Slayahontas S.
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Shea Butter Soap I love this soap! It smells heavenly and it is so huge! I’ve had it for months and I haven’t even hit halfway through. I’m going to see if they have this in body wash form.
Breianna W.
Milwaukee, WI
The most moisturizing soap I've ever had. It was gifted to me for Christmas so I don't know the price, but I'm sure it was worth it because the size is impressively large and long lasting. I love the ingredients as well
Victoria W.
Louisville, TN
This soap smells heavenly and feels amazing on the skin. It can be used all over! It's so gentle for sensitive skin! It's natural, organic, fair trade, family owned and best of all CRUELTY FREE!

back