BY SHEAMOISTURE #46 in Leave-In Conditioner

Descriptions:

Soften hair and improve styling manageability with this lightweight, milk leave-in treatment. 100% Extra Virgin Coconut and Shea Oils, Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal combine in this restorative formula that re-hydrates hair, detangles and acts as a barrier against heat while reducing frizz. Leaves hair wrapped in a light coastal coconut breeze.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coconut Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Algae Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Tocopherol, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),

Usage Instructions:

Generously spray on clean, damp hair focusing on mid-lengths to ends of the hair. Blow or air-dry and style as usual.

• Do you saw a difference in you hair after using it more t...1 Answers
  • Will this product help with dry split ends?2 Answers
  • Do you use the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave...1 Answers
Damaris G.
Hialeah, FL
At first, i enjoyed this product, but now I only occasionally use this product. I have fine hair so I cant apply too much product. Its better than other products, its an okay product. It makes my hair soft and a little greasy. I'm biased about this product.
Maia T.
Really love this!  It has greatly helped reduce the frizz/static in my hair during the dried out winter months.  My favorite use is in my sons hair.  He is 2 and has curly hair that after sleep is WILD and frizzy.  A few sprits of this on his dry hair and a comb through, using my fingers to wave it, leave his hair with adorable curls and no greasy residue!
Natalia Q.
I love this product I use it before I dry my hair! And it helps giving my hair a bright silky look!
Sherlyn Q.
San Francisco, CA
I have bleach treated hair so my hair needs all the moisture it can get. I like adding this after my shower and before my heat protectant. Keeps my hair soft, hydrated and smelling like coconuts.
Fernanda A.
Idaho Falls, ID
It left my hair very hydrated and manageable. I have alot of flyaways & this helped control them. My hair is also very frizzy but this product has changed that!
Bianca M.
Love this leave in treatment! Just received it complimentary for review and I can't get enough. Smells like coconut but not too potent. Wake up with wavy not frizzy hair and untangled. Great product by Shea Moisture!!
Amanda G.
Weldon, CA
I love how lightweight this is &the scent is amazing, I use it with my curl gel &it makes my hair nice &soft with an amazing smell. No greasy feeling, just soft hair.
Milady C.
Cutler Bay, FL
This is the best product I have used for my hair. It works amazingly and leaves my hair so smooth. With this product it doesn’t make my hair feel oily. My hair is blond with curls but I tend to iron it so it definitely helps. Definitely recommend for everyone!
Keryn R.
South Amboy, NJ
I absolutely love this product! It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and completely de tangled. Also a little goes a long way. It doesn’t take too many sprays to get it through your entire head of hair. I honestly will be buying this from now on!!!
Kimberley C.
Greenville, SC
I love how this made my hair feel! I would put it about halfway from my roots to the ends of my hair and it feels amazing. The only thing I’m not crazy about is the smell but if you like coconut then this is perfect!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Will this product help with dry split ends?
Roxanna M.
Es bueno este producto quien me lo recomienda y que hace en el pelo ?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you saw a difference in you hair after using it more than 1 time?
Careline V.
San Juan
Do you use the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment as a Leaving or as a curl refresher? I use it as a refresher