BY SHEAMOISTURE #42 in Leave-In Conditioner

Descriptions:

Soften hair and improve styling manageability with this lightweight, milk leave-in treatment. 100% Extra Virgin Coconut and Shea Oils, Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal combine in this restorative formula that re-hydrates hair, detangles and acts as a barrier against heat while reducing frizz. Leaves hair wrapped in a light coastal coconut breeze.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coconut Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Algae Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Tocopherol, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),

Usage Instructions:

Generously spray on clean, damp hair focusing on mid-lengths to ends of the hair. Blow or air-dry and style as usual.

• Do you saw a difference in you hair after using it more t...1 Answers
  • Will this product help with dry split ends?2 Answers
  • Do you use the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Ileana O.
Doral, FL
my hair has taken life after using this product, and the coconut smell that it has left in silky, manageable and soft hair
Samara S.
Dollard, QC
Hands down my favorite leave in. It smells delicious and it’s good for even refreshing your hair throughout the day. It doesn’t make my hair feel oily and also helps eliminate frizz.
Desiree S.
Bradford, ON
Love, love, love! This product has been a great addition to my hair routine. I give my hair a few spritz after towel drying and comb through, and it leaves my hair soft and moisturized throughout the day, and the smell is to die for. She’s moisture products are the best for dry and damaged hair, in my opinion.
Amanda M.
Cleveland
Works great and it's natural. I use it for detangler and my hair tends to get frizzy and this works great to tame fly away. Makes my hair feels hydrated unlike some of the others. I plan to try their other products also
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I use this EVERYDAY for my hair. It smells amazing and clean! It helps take my frizz and leaves my hair silky.
Linda A.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this product. I've been buying it for about a year now and I'm really impressed with the results on my color treated hair. Leaves it incredibly soft, makes it easy to brush and style, and it has a wonderful scent! Highly recommend!
Giselle M.
Perris
This product makes my hair feel nice and hydrated along with leaving it smelling great. It's an affordable treatment that is effective.
Kaitlin G.
Dyer, IN
Works great! Smells amazing. Light weight no residue or build up. Detangles hair while leaving it feeling healthy and smooth
kaylene z.
this is such a good leave in conditioner it really smoothed out your hair and leaves it with a coconut scent it’s very good for the price and you can find it at your local drugstore i would highly recommend this to someone with frizzy hair.
Ruth K.
One of my new all time fave hair products! I got this as a free sample at Ulta when they were doing a promo. I already use a leave in treatment and so I was pleasantly surprised when i used this. I use it right after I shower and I brush the product in. It smells so good like coconut and summer. The next day, it leaves my hair feeling soooo soft and healthy. I’m so happy with this, I think I might buy the bigger bottle when I’m finished with it.
Roxanna M.
Es bueno este producto quien me lo recomienda y que hace en el pelo ?
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Will this product help with dry split ends?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you saw a difference in you hair after using it more than 1 time?
Careline V.
San Juan
Do you use the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment as a Leaving or as a curl refresher? I use it as a refresher