BY SHEAMOISTURE #42 in Leave-In Conditioner

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Descriptions:

Soften hair and improve styling manageability with this lightweight, milk leave-in treatment. 100% Extra Virgin Coconut and Shea Oils, Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal combine in this restorative formula that re-hydrates hair, detangles and acts as a barrier against heat while reducing frizz. Leaves hair wrapped in a light coastal coconut breeze.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coconut Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Algae Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Tocopherol, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),

Usage Instructions:

Generously spray on clean, damp hair focusing on mid-lengths to ends of the hair. Blow or air-dry and style as usual.

• Do you saw a difference in you hair after using it more t...1 Answers
  • Will this product help with dry split ends?2 Answers
  • Do you use the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Susie C.
Sound Beach, NY
I've been using this on my hair after every wash and I love the smell! It leaves my hair silky smooth and easy to brush after a shower. I follow up with the sheamoisture hair serum which seals the deal! Great products!!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
This is a great leave-in conditioner for all hair types! It works really well. My hair is damaged from coloring it so much and this stuff helps it out a lot. First off, it smells amazing and the scent lasts all day. It is super lightweight and non-sticky with no oily residue that gets left behind. It leaves hair soft, shiny and healthier looking than before.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
I’m not one for leave in products but I liked this one. Love the scent. Doesn’t make my hair feel sticky or instantly dirty like a lot of other products. Big fan. Will consider buying again.
Shannon C.
I am obsessed with this product and am so happy that Influenster introduced me to it! My hair and scalp get so dry during this time of year and this product is helping tremendously! Smells so good, leaves my hair so soft and hydrated - I spray evenly from root to tip and brush through. I will never stop using this! Another great product from SheaMoisture!
Sunny M.
Slidell , LA
I have horrible split ends and this definitely helps reduce the appearance. I’m not too fond of the scent or how oily your hair can get if added to much. But if done the right way, it’s great!
Megan G.
This product in not only great for those who have dry and damaged hair, but also for those that have very brittle and oily hair! I have a mix of thick and thin hair and using most oils on my hair would make every inch of my head/scalp too oily - forcing me to shower all over again when I wake up the next morning. Using this leave in treatment before I go to bed helps me contain the everyday frizz and keeps my hair smelling great! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In TreatmentSheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment
Christine V.
San Jose, CA
I was happy to have found that this product surpassed my expectations. Since it's labeled as a Coconut Oil product, I was expecting it to be greasy, and for it to weigh my hair down. I use this product right after I towel dry my hair in the shower, and have found that it provides very light-weight moisture and that my hair doesn't tangle when combing.
Monica H.
Tulsa , OK
I ser NEVER use leave-in conditioner. I’m not one to put lots of products in my hair because they weight it down BUT.. this leave in conditioner is AMAZING!! I use maybe 5-6 sprays and it helps with frizz and manageability. It smells nice and I can comb right through my tangles in no time!!
Kendra P.
Greensboro , NC
I got to try this stuff free though @influenster and I’m pretty impressed. The only reason why I didn’t give this stuff 5 stars is because I feel like it takes a lot to cover my hair and I went through the bottle rather quickly. I also think this stuff might be making my scalp itch. I think it is effective at conditioning my hair, but not my scalp.
Joy L.
Cerritos, CA
I really wanted to love this product. However, I think I'm one of the few people on this Earth that just cannot benefit from coconut oil. I have mostly dry and damaged hair (color treated) with normal hair at the top. This product made my ends even frizzier and crunchy even while the top of my hair felt weighed down and greasy. This is with just a few sprays as well. At least my hair smelled great though as the scent for this is amazing! Unfortunately, besides the smell, this product wasn't for me. I received this product free from Influenster.
Roxanna M.
Es bueno este producto quien me lo recomienda y que hace en el pelo ?
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Will this product help with dry split ends?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you saw a difference in you hair after using it more than 1 time?
Careline V.
San Juan
Do you use the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment as a Leaving or as a curl refresher? I use it as a refresher

back