BY SHEAMOISTURE #46 in Leave-In Conditioner

Descriptions:

Soften hair and improve styling manageability with this lightweight, milk leave-in treatment. 100% Extra Virgin Coconut and Shea Oils, Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal combine in this restorative formula that re-hydrates hair, detangles and acts as a barrier against heat while reducing frizz. Leaves hair wrapped in a light coastal coconut breeze.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coconut Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Algae Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Tocopherol, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),

Usage Instructions:

Generously spray on clean, damp hair focusing on mid-lengths to ends of the hair. Blow or air-dry and style as usual.

• Do you saw a difference in you hair after using it more t...1 Answers
  • Will this product help with dry split ends?2 Answers
  • Do you use the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave...1 Answers
Kayla N.
Fort Benning, GA
I only get a hair cut once a year, the time for one was coming up and I could feel my hair ends damaged and split. I recieved this product from influenster and the very first try i could feel a difference in my hair. I cant stop touching and playing with the ends. This is definitely going to be something I always buy, I love that its a spray bottle too.
Asha R.
Mount Dora, FL
😍😍😍😍 everything I use mostly is from Shea there my Absolute favorite products be used on my natural hair it gets the job done I just love all there products. I I bleach my hair blonde at the end so I use Shea to help strengthen my bleach hair and it really do works.
Courtney B.
West Columbia, SC
I received this Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment in a complimentary VoxBox a couple of weeks ago and I really love it! I have pretty finicky long hair and I'm usually hesitant to spray any type of leave-in conditioner/treatment, however this product did exactly what I hoped without leaving behind any oily residue. I use a few spritzes on my mid-lengths and ends while my hair is damp and usually air dry. It keeps my ends soft and shiny!
Annie N.
This is one of my new favorite products! It leaves me hair soft and full. It smells amazing as well! For leave in conditioner I think the price point is similar to most other products. I would definitely recommend checking out!
Madisyn F.
Playa Vista , CA
This makes my hair sooooo soft. My ends were damaged badly from bleaching and this brought life back into them. Would recommend to anybody looking to erase hair damage. Your hair will smell amazing and look great too.
Marissa F.
This stuff smells so yummy!!! It’s super light and I love that it’s a spray instead of a cream. It leaves my curls feeling extra moisturizes and shiny. Definitely one of the best leave on conditioners I’ve ever used!
Kiava G.
I usually love Shea Moisture products but this one was not for me. The product says “for all hair types” but seeing a leave in conditioner in a spray bottle let me know this isn’t for my hair. I have type 4, thick, coily hair and it needs thick leave ins (i.e. smoothies and butters). Needless to say this did nothing for moisturizing my hair. It doesn’t even smell good.

This product was sent to me for my honest review.
Devan G.
I love this product! I received it free for reviewing purposes and and so my favorite product. I have color treated hair and I use it when I get out of the shower and spray it on before I brush my hair. It smells wonderful. Better then most coconut product and it has a real smell to it. I even use it in my 17 month old daughters hair. I will definitely be recommending it and buying it when it runs out!
Bridgette C.
Oak Hill, WV
I enjoyed using SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment. I have wavy, slightly damaged & very dry hair. It's also EXTREMELY thick. It gets really hard to brush & it feels so dry most days, that I'm always looking for extra moisture. This provided me with extra moisture & the smell is incredible, however, after a few hours my hair began to feel oily & weighed down.
Licha S.
Davie, FL
I've always seen this brand at Target and was curious but never tested it out...

I wish I would have given in earlier! This treatment feels lush and moisturizing. It doesn't have a super strong smell but the subtle smell is life.

I have super fine hair that is often kinda frizzy in the front. This tamed the frizz a bit and left my hair soft and shiny

I will repurchase.
Roxanna M.
Es bueno este producto quien me lo recomienda y que hace en el pelo ?
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Will this product help with dry split ends?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you saw a difference in you hair after using it more than 1 time?
Careline V.
San Juan
Do you use the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment as a Leaving or as a curl refresher? I use it as a refresher