BY SHEAMOISTURE #46 in Leave-In Conditioner

Descriptions:

Soften hair and improve styling manageability with this lightweight, milk leave-in treatment. 100% Extra Virgin Coconut and Shea Oils, Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal combine in this restorative formula that re-hydrates hair, detangles and acts as a barrier against heat while reducing frizz. Leaves hair wrapped in a light coastal coconut breeze.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coconut Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Algae Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Tocopherol, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),

Usage Instructions:

Generously spray on clean, damp hair focusing on mid-lengths to ends of the hair. Blow or air-dry and style as usual.

• Do you saw a difference in you hair after using it more t...1 Answers
  • Will this product help with dry split ends?2 Answers
  • Do you use the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave...1 Answers
Brittney L.
Salisbury, MD
#SheaMoisture #SheaLovesCoconut #Complimentary #Contest @SheaMoisture @Influenster this product is by far an amazing product as you see in the photo I have no fly always and my hair is laying flat I’m so in love this is the first product that brought life shine and moisture to my hair I’m pleased thank you Influenster for making this available for testing bc I will be buying in store now
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been searching for a replacement product for the leave in treatment I used to use and in swoops this product! I love to spray this on after washing my hair before combing it out. I have dry, fine hair but my hair is very thick. This leave in spray weighs my hair down enough that it keeps my locks from getting too frizzy. It adds moisture and shine. It smells great. Plus I have very long hair and I still have half a bottle! I use it 3 times a week and I bought the bottle a month ago.
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
This product is a gem. I'm not entirely sure how this is possible but I sprayed it in my hair after I showered, went to bed, and the next morning it was raining pretty heavily. Somehow my hair did not even get one bit frizzy and maintained its natural wavy state. It's a miracle. Even those companies that promote frizz free hair rain or shine don't know how to do it like sheamoisture. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment
Shelby D.
Denham Spgs, LA
this product is amazing!! I tried it out for 2 weeks before my review so i could make sure i was giving accurate information. I can only use it on the bottom half of my hair because it does tend to leave my roots a little greasy. It has made my hair so soft and I have highlights in my hair so it tends to be very dry and knotty. I rarely have to struggle to get a brush through my hair and it has tamed it with the frizziness. I live in Louisiana so the humidity is extreme! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis, MO
I received this product free amongst others from Influenster to try out and I cannot stop raving of this product! I was already a huge fan of Shea Moisture and to get goodies like this made me the happiest! The product itself is really runny, but once worked into your palms and then put into the mid to the ends of your hair, it becomes a whole other thing. I could see my hair feeling healthier and silkier, and smelling super nice! I get compliments all the time saying my hair looks great! Would definitely recommend!
Tasha M.
Marshfield , MA
I have extremely dry frizzy curly hair and this is exactly what my hair needed. Whenever I wash my hair I spray this and make sure that I especially spray it on my ends and continue to style as usual. It’s brought my hair back to life.
Amber N.
Chandler, AZ
I usually HATE leave in conditioners! But not this one! I absolutely love everything about it! My hair is damaged from bleaching it, and getting it done every 4-6 weeks, it also is really oily at the roots. I basically live off dry shampoo. I use this at my roots/ mid length of the hair and it gives it that smooth texture back and it smells AMAZING! I love the coconut smell. It gives my hair that bounce, smoothness just conditioned vibe, love this product!!!
Ziri E.
West Chester
I love coconutoil. It’s one of the only oils I use for my hair. I love this one because it is coconut oil mixed with a leave-in. It made my hair feel so good. It didn’t do that great of a job of trapping the moisture in though.
Jillian M.
This stuff is great. There are no harmful ingredients, and it is cruelty free. The light coconut smell is divine. This really softens my hair. It’s a great detangler and it is relatively inexpensive. Would definitely buy again.
Hannah L.
College Sta, TX
I received the SheaMoisture leave-in treatment from Influenster to try for free.  I love this stuff.  It has turned my dry and damaged hair into healthy and nourished hair. I put it in my hair after I showered and let it air dry and this leave-in treatment made my hair soft and silky when it dried.  I was worried that it would leave my hair greasy but it did not. This is better than most leave-in treatments I have tried.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Will this product help with dry split ends?
Roxanna M.
Es bueno este producto quien me lo recomienda y que hace en el pelo ?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you saw a difference in you hair after using it more than 1 time?
Careline V.
San Juan
Do you use the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment as a Leaving or as a curl refresher? I use it as a refresher