Krystal G.
Detroit , MI
This leave in treatment from Shea moisture is what my hair was missing! The first time I sprayed this product on my hair, my hair just soaked it right up. My hair was a bit unmanageable because of length and thickness but not when I use this! It also leaves your hair slightly perfumed with coconut which is quite lovelyI It's awesome that this is a cruelty free product too. Everything about this product I loved! I just wish I learned about this a long time ago! Thanks for this complimentary product Influenster. [product:sheamoisture-100%-virgin-coconut-oil-leave-in-treatment]