BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Soften hair and improve styling manageability with this lightweight, milk leave-in treatment. 100% Extra Virgin Coconut and Shea Oils, Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal combine in this restorative formula that re-hydrates hair, detangles and acts as a barrier against heat while reducing frizz. Leaves hair wrapped in a light coastal coconut breeze.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coconut Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Algae Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Tocopherol, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend),

Usage Instructions:

Generously spray on clean, damp hair focusing on mid-lengths to ends of the hair. Blow or air-dry and style as usual.

Dana M.
Hampton, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely adore this leave in spray! Not only does it smell great but it leaves my hair feeling super smooth. It has a heat protectant as well as a conditioning treatment. My hair feels soft and looks so healthy. Since using it I’ve gotten so many compliments on my hair and this is literally the only thing I’ve been doing differently. Highly recommend!!
Sara H.
Chapel Hill, NC
This product was very moisturizing for my hair and I love that it is so natural! The smell was always so refreshing and the consistency was perfect for my hair! This was great to put in my hair for second and third day hair to refresh it!  I keep it on me whenever i need a condition pick me up!
Czeena K.
Plymouth, MI
I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. I'm not sure it really did much for my hair. I have oily-prone, fine, thin hair (if I don't wash it everyday, you can tell) at my roots and bleached/balayage at the rest, so my hair there definitely needed some moisture love without the weight (as my hair is already fairly flat). But this product seemed to make my hair a little frizzy/poofy (when it normally isn't) and my ends still felt a little dry. I normally shower at night, so I slept with this product overnight and...well...I'm not sure I'll repurchase. It left my hair smelling amazing, though...so that's why I gave it three stars. I really wanted to love this as it had natural and organic ingredients and no sulfates.
Tiffany T.
Beaver, OH
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment is nothing short of a miracle product! I received it free in my She moisture 100% coconut oil VoxBox, and it is my new go to leave in treatment. It's certified organic ingredients are gentle but extremely effective for detangling, softening, and keeping hair manageable. I spray a few pumps onto my hair, aftst washing, and work it through with my fingers before brushing. It smells like coconuts and gives total beach getaway vibes. I usually air dry my hair and it totally keeps frizz at bay. I have very thi, fine hair, and it doesn't wigh it down at all! It's like a drink of coconut milk for your hair. It's gentle enough to use on my toddlers curly, wild hair to make brush time less of a fight as well. It truly is an effective, wonderful leave-in treatment! I totally recommend giving it a try, it's very affordable too!
Krystal G.
Detroit, MI
This leave in treatment from Shea moisture is what my hair was missing! The first time I sprayed this product on my hair, my hair just soaked it right up. My hair was a bit unmanageable because of length and thickness but not when I use this! It also leaves your hair slightly perfumed with coconut which is quite lovelyI It's awesome that this is a cruelty free product too. Everything about this product I loved! I just wish I learned about this a long time ago! Thanks for this complimentary product Influenster. [product:sheamoisture-100%-virgin-coconut-oil-leave-in-treatment]
Stephanie L.
Bechtelsville, PA
I knocked off a star for the sprayer.  Seriously, Shea Moisture, what's with the bad sprayers on your products.  I ended up dumping this product into a different bottle and that was just what it needed.  I use this product as the "L" in my "LOC" regiment and I couldn't be happier.  It's wonderfully moisturizing, but not too heavy.  (unless overdone)  I spray this on when my hair is still soaking wet, put in some oil and wrap in a  Turbie Twist Microfiber Super Absorbent Hair Towel for 10 minutes.  Then finish with a cream/gel.  I highly recommend, just have another sprayer on hand.
Molly W.
Tallahassee, FL
FINALLY I found another worthwhile leave-in conditioner! I love that my hair feels incredibly soft after using it, rivaling only "It's a 10 Miracle Product" in terms of how my hair feels so silky & smooth. I was surprised to see how lightly it misted onto my hair (which is long, maybe like 7-8" past my shoulders) and how little I needed to use. Delightful creamy coconut scent (I love coconut smell, but sometimes it can be overwhelming- this was not). I usually shower at night and partially blow dry my hair before going to bed with a towel over my pillow. This said, after showering last night, I brushed my hair and sprayed this treatment in before partially blow-drying it. This morning my hair was incredible soft and easier to style than normal. Typically I'm not a fan of oil-based hair products because they tend to leave my hair looking greasy, but this stuff changed my mind. It's wonderful. I got this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes and, even though these opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture, I will definitely purchase this product in the future. Love the fair-trade ingredients too!!
Kate M.
Arleta, CA
it's good! it smells great and it's great for detangling but idk if it works for all that it claims? I purchased a travel size just a month ago and i've used about 1/3 of it. I use it to help brush out my hair but idk if i trust it as a heat protectant. I hope it works as one though so I can avoid using another product on my hair. It is pretty thick/heavy for my hair that's thin & gets weighed down easily so I try not to use much. I suggest you buy the travel size first.
Carly B.
Camillus, NY
I LOVE THIS!! yes all caps because I’m screaming this!! I struggle with dry dull tangled hair that is a nightmare to brush when wet! This product is so great because it makes it easy for me to brush through but does not leave my hair looking greasy when it’s dry! Plus all natural does it get any better then this? I’ve also used it in my daughters hair who had very tight curls- a completely different texture than mine and it does wonders for hers as well.
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
When I first started influnster I received in my voxbox Sheamoisture smooth &tame Shampoo and a smooth & tame blow out creme . So I went back and I bought a couple more things from this brand and one of the things I bought was this spray to help with tangle hair , to be very honest it was one of the best decisions I have made for ladies even little girls who have such a hard time even after apply conditioner with tangled hair I recommend this product it has seriously done wonders for is so easy to apply and it works so fast . Many people are scared to give product like this a try cause they think that they will get oily hair afterwards but coming from a girl that has oily scalp this does not happen .
Roxanna M.
Es bueno este producto quien me lo recomienda y que hace en el pelo ?
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Will this product help with dry split ends?
Careline V.
San Juan
Do you use the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment as a Leaving or as a curl refresher? I use it as a refresher
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you saw a difference in you hair after using it more than 1 time?
Cheyenne G.
Mineral wells, TX
I’ve been looking at this product and I’m curious as to how well it works in dry/frizzy hair.