BeautyHairHair ProductsSheaMoisture
100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave in Treatment

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave in Treatment

SheaMoisture Coconut Oil Leave-In Conditioner - Leave-In Treatment for Hair Soften hair and improve styling manageability with this lightweight, rich and milky SheaMoisture leave-in treatment. There's nothing quite like coconut milk for hair and our formula for this coconut oil leave-in conditioner includes Coconut Milk as part of the hair-nourishing blend of 100% Extra Virgin Coconut and Shea Oils. The best leave-in conditioners offer much more, and that's what we've done by providing additional natural ingredients that make the best moisturizers. Included in this blend are Acacia Senegal, Argan Oil and Sweet Almond Oil, all admired for their ability to deeply condition and moisturize. Combined together into a single treatment, this restorative formula re-hydrates hair, detangles and acts as a barrier against heat, while reducing frizz. Hair feels soft, manageable and flourishes like a coconut breeze.

Did anyone else notice a funky smell with this? It was brand new and smelled like rancid oil?
I’ve heard this product is good for thinning hair and hydration. Is this true? Are there any other recommendations for thinning hair?
Does this weigh down the hair?
Start your review of SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave in Treatment!
Kelly V.
Jackson, NJ
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave in Treatment uploaded by Kelly V.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the product I have been searching for!! The scent is nice and light. The product works amazing for helping form my curls. It also keeps them hydrated and soft. I’m so glad I finally found a leave in I can brag about!![product:sheamoisture-100%-virgin-coconut-oil-leave-in-treatment]
Shilpa S.
Euless, TX
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave in Treatment uploaded by Shilpa S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on my wash day for some extra moisture. It made my hair soft, smooth and helps to detangle my hair. The only thing I didn’t like about this product is it has extra smell of coconut. [product:sheamoisture-100%-virgin-coconut-oil-leave-in-treatment]
emma H.
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave in Treatment uploaded by emma H.
Purchased at: CVS
loving this product! I spray it in my hair after I wash my hair and then I brush through it. It smells wonderful and I am feeling my hair get softer. I would recommend this for knotty, long, or frizzy hair
Elvin C.
Hollywood, FL
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave in Treatment uploaded by Elvin C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product and I know my hair does too. I am a fan of coloring and bleach my hair and thats why the texture can look mostly porus. I try to use moisturizing products that nourish and restore my hair. Since the begining of use this line i saw the results and now I definetly love it. I use the leaving conditioner and the soft gel almost daily to avoid using harmful clay pastes, sprays or strong hold gel . This product keep my hair set, soft, and with a pleasant coconut fragrance. Also i like that control frizz, is free of sulfates and parabens and most important is 100% non-animal testing. I recommend it! #haircare # #sheamoisture
Maria L.
Fairfax, VA
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave in Treatment uploaded by Maria L.
Purchased at: Target
I just got this product and I like it so far. Love the smell not sure about if it will help with my dry hair but I will give it some time.
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave in Treatment uploaded by Julia B.
a nice leave in treatment! it doesnt weigh my hair down but does feel moisturizing. it’s also a great price and the bottle feels like it’s going to last me months. i have noticed my hair seems shinier and healthier in the last couple months ive been using this
Francesca R.
Forest Hills, NY
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave in Treatment uploaded by Francesca R.
Purchased at: CVS
Love this leave in. Use it on my 2c hair and my son’s 3b hair after washing. It is not heavy, and great for keeping hair frizz free. The smell is amazing too.
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave in Treatment uploaded by Melissa P.
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave in Treatment uploaded by Melissa P.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is AMAZING!! Absolutely awesome.. i use this when i wash my hair as a leave in conditioner! Lets me brush my hair very easily and leaves my hair smelling extremely soft .. best coconut milk i have tried! Highly recommend this!
Nathaly B.
Gaithersburg , MD
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave in Treatment uploaded by Nathaly B.
Purchased at: CVS
I sill using it but I don’t don feel. Big difference when I’m detangling my hair, but I use it for get my hair a little wet
Noelle  J.
Sebring, FL
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave in Treatment uploaded by Noelle  J.
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave in Treatment uploaded by Noelle  J.
Purchased at: Bare Republic
This leave in treatment was such a great find. A little pricy but so worth it. It has this light coconut smell, but not overbearing. It leaves my hair feeling refreshed and so soft. Definitely a must have.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
TA'JUANA P.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 3 ans
Ashley B. il y a 2 ans
The one with Jamaican black castor oil would probably be better if you are looking to get some more growth.
Careline V.
San Juan
il y a 4 ans
Do you use the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave in Treatment as a Leaving or as a curl refresher? I use it as a refresher
Ana F. il y a 4 ans