BY SHEAMOISTURE #2 in Hair Serums

Soften hair and improve styling manageability with this lightweight, leave-in treatment. 100% Virgin Coconut and Shea Oils, Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal combine in this restorative formula that rehydrates hair.

Krystal G.
Detroit, MI
This leave in treatment from Shea moisture is what my hair was missing! The first time I sprayed this product on my hair, my hair just soaked it right up. My hair was a bit unmanageable because of length and thickness but not when I use this! It also leaves your hair slightly perfumed with coconut which is quite lovelyI It's awesome that this is a cruelty free product too. Everything about this product I loved! I just wish I learned about this a long time ago! Thanks for this complimentary product Influenster. [product:sheamoisture-100%-virgin-coconut-oil-leave-in-treatment]
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment is nothing short of a miracle product! I received it free in my She moisture 100% coconut oil VoxBox, and it is my new go to leave in treatment. It's certified organic ingredients are gentle but extremely effective for detangling, softening, and keeping hair manageable. I spray a few pumps onto my hair, aftst washing, and work it through with my fingers before brushing. It smells like coconuts and gives total beach getaway vibes. I usually air dry my hair and it totally keeps frizz at bay. I have very thi, fine hair, and it doesn't wigh it down at all! It's like a drink of coconut milk for your hair. It's gentle enough to use on my toddlers curly, wild hair to make brush time less of a fight as well. It truly is an effective, wonderful leave-in treatment! I totally recommend giving it a try, it's very affordable too!
Katrina B.
Kansas City, MO
I really liked this product. I am a vivids hair model so my hair is getting lightened and dyed every 6 or so weeks. My stylist uses awesome products so my hair stays pretty healthy but there is still a bit of damage. This leave in spray definitely helps de-tangle and my hair feels soft and looks shiny, without being heavy or greasy. I only use it on the lower half of my hair. I’ll definitely purchase this, as the price point is amazing for how much it works. I received it for free, to test and give a review I also like it has more healthy ingredients.

One downside, though it’s not huge, is that it does have a strong coconut oil smell. Since you put this on before drying it’s not as noticeable as the daily hydration finishing oil serum (by the same brand), but it’s still there. If you don’t like the smell of coconut oil, this is not going to be your favorite.
Rosa R.
I received this product for testing purposes. I was very happy to see that the ingredients were safe to use on my color treated hair. I quite enjoy the scent. Always love an affordable and hydrating leave in conditioner. This product is perfect at maintaining the mister in my hair during these colder months. It leaves my hair so smooth and soft to the touch without being weighed down. Every so often i spray just a bit in my hair before bed to prevent friction damage from my pillow.
Molly W.
Tallahassee, FL
FINALLY I found another worthwhile leave-in conditioner! I love that my hair feels incredibly soft after using it, rivaling only "It's a 10 Miracle Product" in terms of how my hair feels so silky & smooth. I was surprised to see how lightly it misted onto my hair (which is long, maybe like 7-8" past my shoulders) and how little I needed to use. Delightful creamy coconut scent (I love coconut smell, but sometimes it can be overwhelming- this was not). I usually shower at night and partially blow dry my hair before going to bed with a towel over my pillow. This said, after showering last night, I brushed my hair and sprayed this treatment in before partially blow-drying it. This morning my hair was incredible soft and easier to style than normal. Typically I'm not a fan of oil-based hair products because they tend to leave my hair looking greasy, but this stuff changed my mind. It's wonderful. I got this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes and, even though these opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture, I will definitely purchase this product in the future. Love the fair-trade ingredients too!!
Carly B.
I LOVE THIS!! yes all caps because I’m screaming this!! I struggle with dry dull tangled hair that is a nightmare to brush when wet! This product is so great because it makes it easy for me to brush through but does not leave my hair looking greasy when it’s dry! Plus all natural does it get any better then this? I’ve also used it in my daughters hair who had very tight curls- a completely different texture than mine and it does wonders for hers as well.
Jennifer C.
Quincy, MA
***Disclaimer: I received these products free from Influenster as a part of the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut VoxBox.***

I really wanted to love this line but it fell a little short. I’ve used multiple leave in conditioners and oils for my hair and this one didn’t wow me. I have wavy/curly hair that’s colored and dry at times. This worked as a great detangler but didn’t make a dramatic difference on my hair after it was styled. Smells great though!
Alexandra S.
Ellicott City, MD
I should start off by telling you that my hair is that kind of annoying where I HAVE to shampoo everyday because it gets too oily within a 24 hour period to go any longer than that.
I got this product from a Voxbox and was excited to try it. I started out by shampooing my hair, then putting it up in my The Original Turbie Twist Super-Absorbent Hair Towel in Pink (Set of 2) to dry. I read the instructions on the spray bottle to make sure I did it right. Then I brushed my hair with my wet/dry brush, and by this point, it was no longer soaking wet, so I sprayed the product onto my hair, focusing on the middle and ends. I blow-dried completely and styled into place. And it wasn’t greasy, it smelled really good, and yes, there was a noticeable difference in softness and smoothness afterwards. So I’d say this is a working product and one that could even work on oily prone hair types, which is impressive.
Amethyst T.
Barboursville, WV
I would like to start off by saying I don’t know much about different leave-in conditioners, but this definitely has to be one of the best out there on the market right now! This was the first leave-in conditioner I have used and now I cannot believe I went 21 years without it! Do your hair a favor, buy this product!! I was worried my hair would be weighed down or look greasy, but it’s a very light spray that adds beautiful shine and texture to your hair! The scent is a fresh and clean subtle coconut and it just smells heavenly. My hair feels so soft and bouncy after it dries. I received this product free from Influenster and SheaMoisture in my 100% Virgin Coconut Oil VoxBox and I cannot wait to go by more! 10/10 would definitely recommend.
Jordan S.
York, PA
I am a sucker for buying leave in treatments! So I have tried many, and SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment was amazing and one of my favorites! Here's why I love it!

It was easy to apply, there is a spray nozzle that works great!
It did not weight down my hair - I have thin hair and my hair still had volume!
I noticed a difference with both blow drying and air drying my hair! - my hair was much smoother after using this product on damp hair and then blow drying!
My hair was not oily!! This is great some leave in treatments make my hair feel and look oily, even after day two my hair was still looking great!

I would definitely recommend this product and I am so thankful SheaMoisture sent it to me for free to review! I love this brand because they are easy to find and are an amazing price for their quality!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Will this product help with dry split ends?
Roxanna M.
Es bueno este producto quien me lo recomienda y que hace en el pelo ?