BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Lift away impurities and re-hydrate hair with this gentle sulfate-free shampoo. Formulated with a nourishing blend of 100% Virgin Coconut and Shea Oils, creamy. Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal that helps provide renewed hydration, manageability and shine. Leave hair wrapped in a light coastal coconut breeze.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycol Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Cocoyl lsethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Algae Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Tocopherol, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Coconut Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Phytate, Stearamide AMP, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

Usage Instructions:

Apply To Wet Hair And Gently Work Into A Rich Lather. Rinse Thoroughly. Repeat As Needed. For Best Results, Follow With The Daily Hydration Conditioner. Great For All Hair Types.

• Since it has coconut oil (which i love) does it leave you...3 Answers
  • SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Sham...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Gizelle A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 13 OZ more...
I liked SheaMoisture products and the smell of this, but it was not good for my hair. I have normal oil hair that’s wavy with some curl to it, and I wash my hair about 2-3 times a week. This shampoo was not hydrating for me, instead tried out my scalp.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
Review for: 13 OZ more...
So I’ve been a fan of almost all Shea Moisture products for years. I’ve been using this shampoo along with the conditioner for almost a year, and I half to say it’s the most amazing thing!

It lathers extremely well and causes great slip to your hair. Which is great because it helps the detangling process. It also smells great which is always a plus. Not to mention it leaves your hair feeling SO soft and SO clean. After washing you can feel how clean your scalp is. And as a said this soap lathers really well so a little can go a long way. I am so in love with this kind of shea moisture product! This works especially way for ya curly girls!
Jasmine P.
Newnan, GA
Purchased at: CVS
Amazing stuff. I tell my husband all the time that coconut oil works wonders for the curly haired beauties. I swear by coconut oil shampoo and conditioners; especially this brand. Helps with hair growth and forming curl patterns.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
Review for: 13 OZ more...
Typically I try to stay clear of products with coconut oil because it just does not work well with my hair, but I decided to give this shampoo a try after seeing one of my favorite YouTubers rave about it. I am so glad I tried it! This shampoo makes my hair feel both clean and moisturized. The product smells really nice and has a wonderful consistency. I use this periodically, along with my Deva Curl No-Poo. I usually choose to use it before I’m doing a treatment, if I use Jamaican Black Castor Oil on my scalp beforehand, or if there’s just a lot of build up on my hair.
STEPHANIE P.
Denver, CO
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! This shampoo. It contains the same cleansing ingredient in Deva Curl's No Poo and Low Poo so it's a solid dupe for me. The common ingredient is Cocamidopropyl Betaine which not only cleans dirt and oil from your scalp but it also removes SILICONES! Yep, look it up. I wouldn't load up on the silicones but, if you have one product you absolutely love and it contains silicones then have no fear, this cleanser will get it out. Also, it is a lot more affordable than the Deva Curl products.
Zaira G.
Eustis, FL
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: 13 OZ more...
One of my favorite shampoos for my whole family. It’s moisture’s our hair so good and it’s best for dry scalp we tend to use this during the winter. I love the smell of it as well and I love the natural ingredients in this product. It’s kinda pricey but hands down I do recommend in buying. I have yet to find a dupe for this shampoo.
Jordan D.
Everett
Moisture rich shampoo. The smell is great. The downsides? The formula is thin; I have to use a lot to clean all my hair. This also doesn't clean my hair very well. If I used this regularly I'd have to wash my hair everyday. There's also this weird film that is hard to get off my hands when I use this.
Tierra M.
Bommmbbb , very cleansing an Non drying, often I hate using shampoos because I feel like it’s strips my hair of its natural oils and I find myself struggling replace it with conditioners and oils that weigh my hair down 😭 and make it greasy, this adds shine to my curls, and bounce back girl 😏 get you some
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Hands down she and my store has the best products for Beauty. Hair Skin I love this coconut shampoo and had my hair smelling really good and it made it really soft so when I blow dried it after I condition it it just felt more relaxed and it didn't feel Tangled it didn't feel dry or dirty
Charrice M.
Philadelphia, PA
Shea moisture has been a brand that I have stuck by since my big chop. this shampoo didn't disappoint. I have 4c hair with high porosity, Its tough finding shampoo that make my hair feel moisturized after use. this product definitely left my hair feeling smooth. the product  has slip, so my hair wasn't tangled after use. Its all natural an cruelty free which is awesome!!!!! The main ingredient is coconut oil, which is my favorite oil for my hair. you can buy this at  Walmart  or  Target
Wendy Q.
Since it has coconut oil (which i love) does it leave your hair greasy? This is something i dont love hahahaha
Kaylee J.
Springfield
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo ? My curls have finally started to come back and I was told this was a good product to use, especially using the curly girl method. I've been using the restore and strengthen but it seems to weigh my hair down I think. Anyone else run into the same thing? Or do I just need to try a different one like the daily hydration? Just curious of other experiences.