Hair CareHair ProductsShampooSheaMoisture
100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo

SheaMoisture Shampoo Coconut Oil - SheaMoisture Daily Hydration Shampoo Lift away impurities and re-hydrate hair with this gentle sulfate-free shampoo. Formulated with a nourishing blend of 100% Virgin Coconut and Shea Oils, our shampoo is the one you can count on for that wonderful clean and moisturized feeling. Coconut oil shampoo is great for hair growth because it contains ingredients that keeps hair hydrated, while helping to tame the frizz. Rich certified organic Shea Butter blends nicely with coconut oil, and we've also infused this shampoo with other natural moisturizers such as Argan Oil and Sweet Almond Oil. Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal are also included to help provide renewed hydration, manageability and shine. Use daily or as often as desired for hair that bounces in the breeze.

How does your hair feel after using?
is it good and cheappp
How good is this product for naturally curly hair ?
Start your review of SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo!
Paige D.
Phoenixville, PA
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo uploaded by Paige D.
Purchased at: Costco
I use this product when I want my hair to look amazing the next day! It’s made for dry/damaged hair that needs to be restored. This product is sulfate-free which I aim to look for when using products. I use this product about twice a week when my hair is in need of a “deep clean” and needs extra moisture. Unless you have very dry hair, I wouldn’t recommend this for every day use. For my hair personally, if I were to use it every day I think it would be greasy. Great product for rejuvenation of your hair, though!
Diana E.
Miami Beach, FL
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo uploaded by Diana E.
Purchased at: Costco
My son has loose curls and he loves these leaves his curls bouncy. Last corner with his long hair. He is really happy. Find them at Costco for 18 each bottle shampoo and conditioner. He’s been using for years.
MC K.
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo uploaded by MC K.
I have moderately thick hair which I wash often — & I purchased these incredibly large bottles from Costco after reading only amazing reviews. However these did not work for me! My hair was left feeling greasy & full of build up - no good. I purchased such a large quantity and so now use the shampoo as body wash and conditioner for shaving my legs because neither worked for my hair!
Lizi G.
Brooklyn, NY
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo uploaded by Lizi G.
Purchased at: Target
Made my hair really soft! I love the smell as well. My hair got really dry after I dyed it and now it’s getting back to normal❤️
Erica R.
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo uploaded by Erica R.
I’ve only been using this for a couple of weeks. I love this line in the leave-in conditioning spray, which led me to this shampoo. So far, so good. I purchased this shampoo to focus on moisturizing and soothing my scalp and curls. SheaMoisture
luciana C.
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo uploaded by luciana C.
I love this product, I have dry hair so it really helps moisturize it a lot! It works for all hair types, but I would say this is for you if you have a dry scalp or damaged hair. I wish it was a bit less oily, but it works for me and I use it every 2 days. I would definitely recommend this to someone else!
Kari M.
Beaverton, OR
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo uploaded by Kari M.
Purchased at: Target
Not my favorite. Mine came in a pump bottle. When I used it, my skin was very shiny. Now that I am near the end, I can’t get any out of the bottle. I have to scoop it out with the pump. It is now just part of the product. It needs to be in a bottle that instructs you to shake before use.
Alexandria C.
San Antonio, TX
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo uploaded by Alexandria C.
On the first use, I didn't really like it because it didn't sud up very much and I had to use 2 handfuls. But, I decided to give it a chance and continue using it. The soft coconut smell is great and I love that it doesn't strip my hair of it's temporary color and it gives it awesome volume.🙂 It's gentle and nourishing to my scalp as well.
Erin C.
Lawton, OK
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo uploaded by Erin C.
This creamy coconut shampoo is great for my dry damaged curls! it is free of all the bad stuff and the coconut milk is so moisturizing. it has not weighed down my hair. I am very pleased with it.
Shannon W.
Fort Collins, CO
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo uploaded by Shannon W.
My favorite thing about this shampoo is how lightweight it feels, and how natural the ingredients are. Often times we forget how harmful certain ingredients could be in our hair products so it’s really comforting and amazing to see that she’s moisture daily hydration shampoo has NO sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, and no pereolatum. Anything that can eventually build up in our hair is not there. Even the aftermath, after shampooing and conditioning my hair - it feels so hydrated and honestly locks in that shine! I would definitely recommend the whole line, and it’s at an affordable price!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...